Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 25

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
As they slowly made their way back to the castle, everyone heard Silver groaning and talking to herself. Luna decided it was best if she stayed away from Silver while she was in her thoughts and trying to reason with herself.
“Edward?”
Edward turned to see Silver beside him looking like a scared little kid.
“Yes?”
Silver sighed, “I’ve debated with myself and came up with something I think you should hear…”
Edward nodded his head and Silver took a deep breath, “Can you make Erica not go after me…I can hear her thoughts the instance we got into the boundary.”
“And what are you going to do?”
“Lock myself up in my room.”
Edward pushed Silver’s head down, but she did not fight back. As they made their way back to the castle, many of the people walking from the farm walked beside them. Some of them even came up to them and said they missed the four of the warriors.
They met Lauren and Gary on the way and they explained some things to them.
“Prince Edward, Lady Silver! Thank goodness, you four are back. There has been chaos within the castle that no one can solve.”
Silver walked beside Lauren and asked him, “What trouble?”
“A man by some name I don’t know wants the castle. He said he is willing to pay whatever price.”
Silver breathed in air and was about to make a mad dash back to the castle, but Edward held her back.
“You want Erica to attack?”
Silver stopped trying to run and went behind him. Holding on extra tight just to make sure if Erica do try to pull her off she would have a good grip.
Edward sighed and nodded his head as they made their way to the castle.
+++
“I will pay a full billion for this castle, Prince Edward.”
Edward made his way to his desk and sat down, “I’m sorry, but this castle isn’t for sale. It isn’t even meant for sale and buying Sir.”
“The name is Kevin if you would please call me. I am a merchant of Great Wealth. My families are rich…richer than you even Prince Edward. If I want something, I wouldn’t stop until I get it. And I want this castle of yours…”
He rubbed his hands together like a fly. A vein popped up on Silver’s forehead and she slammed the desk with a forced smile on.
“Listen you FREAK! This isn’t just PRINCE Edward’s castle. It is also Lloyd ad Luna and my castle for your information! This castle isn’t for sale. If you would please follow me out of the castle gates.”
Silver tried leading him out but he easily turned the other way and walked back up to Edward.
“Two billion then?”
“It’s not for sa---“
Silver ran up in front of Kevin and placed her hands on her hips, “It’s not for sale you DUMB FREAK! Can’t you hear? You Stupid Mule!”
“Please excuse Silver. She is just having a great day today.”
“I bet I am not. This Stupid Mule ruined everything.”
Kevin had a merchant’s face on and checked Silver out. He circled Silver and she turned around with him.
“Hey…Stupid Mule what are you looking at?”
“Hmmm…”
“Hmmm…what you MULE!”
Kevin came up to Silver and grabbed her thighs. Silver froze and stared down at him horrified. Then he took her arms and examined it. Then he placed a hand at her hips and she sent him flying almost across the room.
“You are A PERVERTED MULE!”
Kevin stood up with the help of Edward and rubbed his jaw where Silver and punched him.
“A very round fitted young woman. A perfect body…strong and very stubborn…I like you. Do you want to marry me?”
Silver stared ghastly at him and took a step but Luna held her back.
“Silver, you can’t kill him…wait until Geno say you can…”
Silver was trying to struggle and get free from her.
“If you marry me I might consider not buying this castle.”
Edward and Silver both looked at each other and then to Kevin.
“NO!”
Kevin frowned, “I was hoping you would say yes to help your friend keep the castle.”
Lloyd took a step, “I think you’ve gone way to far now Kevin. Your intention was to come here because of rumors you have heard about Silver. However, forcing her to marry you is going too far. I will stop you if I have too.”
Kevin smiled, “Like I said…when I want something I will get it. I want Silver as a bride and no one can stop me.”
He made his way to Silver thinking Luna was going to hold her down. Luna though wanted to kill Kevin as well for trying to force her friend into marriage.
Luna let go of Silver and she ran over to Kevin who was taken by surprise. Silver landed a punch to his stomach.
“If you ever say to me again I will kill you and ‘no one can stop me.’”
With the last few words, Silver mocked from Kevin she did a little higher pitch voice and glared at him before walking out of the room.
Edward again helped Kevin up while Luna and Lloyd left glaring back at Kevin.
“Please excuse all their attitudes. We have just come back from a month’s journey and they are just tired. Here, Knight Elent will help you find a nice room to rest.”
Edward led Kevin who looked half-conscious to Knight Elent who was in the room. Knight Elent took Kevin out of the room leaving Edward behind. When they left, Edward sighed and slumped down onto his chair looking up at the ceiling.
“It’s always one thing after another….”
+++
“Erica….please calm down…I have something to tell you….”
Silver sat on the bed completely forgetting she was going to be scared of her.
“What?”
Erica sounded angry and yet relief to have Silver back.
“That guy Kevin wants to marry me…They won’t let me kill him.”
Erica looked horrified, then grabbed Silver’s sword, and all but ran out of the room. Silver grew worried that they might think she killed him…although she wouldn’t but she was supposed to be setting a good example to Gindarh so she ran after Erica.
“Erica, what are you going to do?”
“Kill him…he touched my butt yesterday!”
Silver was glad when Edward had come by and stopped Erica and kind of scowled her for carrying a sword like that in the castle. Erica handed the sword back to Silver and went off like Edward told her too. She looked back longingly to Silver and went.
“Silver, now why would you let Erica carried a sword like that around? It is your sword and you must not let anyone run around with it.”
Silver nodded her head, “I just told her Pervert Mule wanted to married me so she ran out with my sword…I think she had intended to kill him…I was just following her so I can get all the gory in …ha-ha.”
Edward sighed and went to the closest window and sat looking out to the village. Silver noticed they were in the west side of the castle…the side facing to the village.
Silver went up beside him and placed her chin on his shoulder.
“What are you thinking?”
“Read it then…”
“I can’t Pig….you’re blocking it from me…”
Silver lifted her chin and next beside him. She smiled at him when he looked at her. Then he turned back to look at the village. He had a sad face on again and Silver stop smiling.
“Sometimes…it feels like I can never grasp you Silver. You’re like the wind that I can feel but never see or touch.”
Silver smiled and grabbed Edward’s hand and placed her in his hand.
“See…you can touch me now!”
Edward smiled, “You know what I mean Silver.”
Silver took her hands away from Edward.
“Are you worried about what Kevin said?”
Edward didn’t answer but Silver knew it was what Kevin had said early.
“Knowing that it is you … you would want to go home right after all of this is over. When I think about this…”
Silver stood up, grabbed Edward’s hand, and ran out holding onto his hand tightly. Edward followed confused.
+++
They made it back to the rock where Silver had first told Edward about her mother’s death. She made Edward sit down and she sat down next to him.
“Look at the lake and tell me what you see.”
Edward looked out and saw the lake. A few villagers walking by and a few children playing around. Ducks were swimming in the pond happily enjoying the nice afternoon sun.
“I see the lake and everything around it and on it.”
Silver nodded her head, “No…look closer and tell me again….”
Edward stared back at the lake wondering what Silver had wanted him to see. He stared out onto the lake but he couldn’t understand.
Just then, he felt Silver’s hand intertwine with his hands and her head resting on his shoulder. He never admits it to Silver, but it feels nice whenever she laid her head on his shoulder.
“What you should see Edward…is something you cannot touch. You see the peaceful scenery in front of you…but you can’t touch the peacefulness of it. However, you know it exist and it is there…”
Silver squeezed Edward’s hand just a little to make him know she would always be by his side….even if she can never tell him she is falling for him.
“Thank you Silver….”
Silver nodded her head and lifted it up. She took her hand back, turned her back to Edward, and leaned in on him.
“I’ve always wanted to lean on someone…I never thought it would be the person I envy and detest the most….”
Edward smiled and turned so his back was lined up with Silver’s back.
“Silver, I am leaning on the person I use to think would never grow up…the person I envy and is a bit jealous of….The person I hated….”
Silver laughed and leaned her head back meeting Edward’s and she closed her eyes.
“Remember Edward…whenever you think I am like the wind…just remember that as the wind I will lift your worries…I may never be seen of touch…but you can always feel my presence by you.”
Edward nodded his head and turned his head to see Silver, but her head fell to on e side and Edward quickly caught her. She was asleep already and it surprised him. He laughed as he remembered she had been so hyper just until a few minutes ago.
“Silver…you are a wonder…I love you…my little Boy.”
+++
Silver woke up to someone crying next to her. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.
“What’s all the crying for? Did someone kill Pervert Mule by accident?”
Silver opened her eyes and saw not someone crying but two girls giggling. Silver was surprise no one had heard her. Also for the fact that they weren’t even near her.
She stood up and silently made her way to the wall. She leaned her ear and listened closely.
“Faster…”
Silver heard moaning as she quickly pulled herself away from the wall. Just then, she heard both girls screaming and Silver fell on her butt. She turned her head to look outside and calculated it to be around midnight.
“I need to get the hell out of here…why did I get a room next to…Erica? EWW!”
Silver ran out of her room as she heard more moaning coming from next door.
Silver ran blindly in the dark hoping to not bump into anybody along the way.
She made her way to the kitchen and nearly broke the door by opening it. She tripped in as she saw Edward and Chef Ivan cooking.
“Silver! I thought you were asleep?”
Edward placed the bowl down and came over to help.
“Silver, please be more careful…”
Chef Ivan also came over but held a bowl still.
“What are you doing down here so late?”
Silver quickly turn around and closed the door. She turned back to look at Chef Ivan and Edward shaking and breathing hard.
“Can two girls fall in love?”
Chef Ivan dropped his bowl and his eyes nearly popped out of his eye socket.
“Why?”
Edward was calm but he had a weird look in his eyes.
“Is it bad? Oh my god…please tells me I don’t know any more?”
Edward took Silver’s hand and looked into her eyes, “Are you…”
“Silver, are you into girls? I totally understand. However, what will Gindarh think of you?”
Silver looked up and glared at both of them, “I am not lesbian. So being lesbian is okay?”
“It’s okay if the parents approve.”
Silver looked a Chef Ivan and nodded her head.
“I don’t want to go back to my room anymore.”
Edward smiled, “Why? You look tired…”
Silver blush and smiled jokingly, “Well, you see…ha-ha…two girls are doing it next door and you know…it ain’t pleasant to wake up to moaning and screaming.”
Edward blush and Chef Ivan shuddered.
“Why don’t you help cook? Prince Edward here is learning a lot about cooking.”
Silver nodded her head and went over to help.
+++
Three hours later
“No…I don’t want to go back…”
Edward was dragging Silver back to her room. Silver used her heels as brakes as Edward tried dragging her.
“It’s been three hours already. They are probably tired and sleeping.”
They were whispering and trying to go against each other.
“Nooo!”
Edward let go of Silver and she stood there looking at him angrily. He sighed and shrugged his shoulder.
“You asked for it,” He surprised Silver by bending down and grabbing her by the knees. He lifted her up easily and carried her back into her room.
As he went through the doorway Silver’s hand grabbed the doorframe. Edward tried pulling but Silver wasn’t going to let go.
“Why are you acting like this? I want to go to sleep you know…”
“I don’t want to go back to my room. You can go back to sleep and let me stay awake anywhere else but here.”
Edward laughed, “Yeah, and wake up to a ruined castle. I’m not taking my chances with you Silver.”
Edward grabbed Silver’s feet and moved a finger across it. She laughed a little bit and then shivered.
“Don’t tickle me you Pig!”
Edward smiled, “Oh…so you are ticklish huh…”
He tickled Silver’s feet even more until Silver let go of the doorframe. Edward took Silver to her bed and placed her on it.
“Now…don’t go anywhere…if you---“
Both of them stop arguing, moving, and listen closely because they heard something. Just then, they heard a little groan and then moaning started to be heard again.
Silver couldn’t take it anymore so she covered her ears and tried to run out. Edward frowned and held Silver from running.
“You stay in bed.”
“I don’t want to listen to this…it’s nasty…why are the walls so…BLOCK!”
Silver used magic to block the sound and everything grew silent again. Silver sighed, “I should have thought of that.”
Edward sighed too, “I think I should be leaving.”
Silver nodded her head, waved Edward good-bye, and lay back down on her bed.
Edward made his way back to his room and closed the door. This was the first time he had heard anything like that before. He felt weird when he heard it. He knew what sex was but he had just heard it being talked about whenever his cousins were visiting him or something. Other than that…he didn’t want to hear anything like that again.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++