Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 24

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
“It was only my thigh Silver…”
Lloyd was limping with Edward and Silver supporting him. Luna was too short so she didn’t get to support him.
“You guys were acting like it was your balls or something.”
“Silver!”
Edward took his free hand and tried to push Silver’s head down. They wobbled for a second until Luna helped them steady themselves.
“I am for real! You even wrapped his legs all extra tight and everything. He could barely walk, and we can switch the medicine for another hour.”
Lloyd groaned when Silver said hour making Luna laugh at the funny scene.
They walked for a few yards before Lloyd had had enough with the pain from the bandage.
“Silver, please just take it off, and redo it for me!”
Edward frowned, “So…are you saying Silver’s is better than mine?”
“Sorry Edward, but I really don’t like the pain in my legs…I rather have the curse than continue with this pain.”
“I can’t argue with that either... After all when you bandaged my back I thought my head was going to explode from being tied so tight.”
Silver burst out laughing and drop to her knees. Lloyd fell on her as Edward let him go.
“Ha HA!”
Luna fell on her butt and pointed at Silver as she was crushed under Lloyd.
“I’m going to hurt you PIG!”
“If you can get up.”
Lloyd whispered into Silver’s ears, “Get him for both of us…”
Silver somehow managed to get out with Lloyd’s help and ran after Edward trying to choke him.
“Edward! Get back HERE!”
Silver tripped on something and fell flat on her face. Everyone stop laughing and stared at the person who trip Silver.
Silver looked up and saw who it was…so she covered her face with her hands… (Which didn’t really work…?)
“Get up right now Silver…”
Silver got up with her hands still over her face.
“You can stop that no Silver…I said stop it!”
Silver placed her hands at her side. Her face had a small scratch on it that was bleeding. The Queen Elf sighed and placed a hand where the wound was and healed it.
“I can’t believe you ran off like that Silver.”
“Wait! So when we came to see Silver…she ran off?”
The Queen turned around and smiled at Luna while Silver looked confuse.
“Silver said she was tired of the training and said she didn’t agree to a current time so she ran off. I have been searching for her for a week before you three came by and asked for her. So...I figure if I followed the three of you I might find Silver.”
Edward came up to Silver and pushed her head down, “You got the Queen Elf to worry about you…and kind of changed her attitude too…”
Silver pushed his hand back and said,” It’s not my fault she changed her attitude…well maybe a little…but I couldn’t stand it anymore over there with Varia constantly asking me about you!”
The Queen elf laughed, “If you want to go back with Prince Edward, you must prove to me you can be worthy to leave my training.”
Silver groaned and sat down and crossed her arms.
“Silver, if you don’t fight you can’t come with us.”
Luna had sat next to Silver and whispered it into her ears. Silver nodded her head and looked up at the Queen elf.
“How do I prove it to you then?”
“I will give you one hour to prove to me you have mastered your Illusion’s power.”
Silver pouted, “That’s not fair! You never taught me any illusion magic!”
The Queen Elf smiled, “Exactly.”
Silver sighed, “No.”
“Then you can’t go with your friends.”
“You can’t make me.”
The Queen looked confuse for a second and then her face became angry looking.
“You will do as I–“
“No.”
The Queen Elf pulled Silver up by the collar and placed her face right to Silver’s face.
“You want to get hurt?”
“Bring it on then!”
Edward and Luna looked at each other before quickly running over to break the two apart. Edward grabbed Silver by the waist and pulled her back. However, he tripped on Silver flying leg and fell. As they landed, everything went quiet. Silver quickly turned around on top of Edward and looked into his face. She looked horrified as Edward smiled up at her.
“What? I’m not going to die.”
Silver breathed again. Moreover, quickly got off of Edward, helping him up as well.
“Next time don’t be so clumsy and trip on my legs.”
“Clumsy? You’ve got to be kidding me! You’re legs were everywhere!”
“Oh! I forgot PIGS GOT SMALL STUMBY LEGS!”
“You are SO IGNORANT BOY!”
“PIG!”
“BOY!”
Luna turned to Lloyd, “Is it just me or have they forgotten about us?”
“Let’s leave it like that…its better if we aren’t in between.”
Luna smiled and kissed Lloyd on the mouth making him blush.
What they didn’t know was that Edward and Silver was walking up to them and was standing right in front of them. Edward and Silver froze in their spots while Lloyd and Luna snapped their heads up to look at them.
Edward ruffled his hair and walked to the right…while Silver rubbed her arm and walked to the left.
“Aw…c’mon you two…this is the first time we’ve kissed. Don’t act like you two have never kissed before.”
Luna and Lloyd laughed while Edward and Silver blushed non-stop.
“Silver…are you going to do it or not!”
Silver sighed and stood up, “If you want me to prove it than…you must really give me one hour to practice.”
The Queen Elf nodded her head, “While you are practicing I can fix this young man’s leg…he seem to be in a lot of pain.”
Silver nodded her head and walked over to Edward. He had his back to her so he didn’t notice Silver walking up to him and then sitting next to him.
“Edward?”
“What?”
“You promise me you were going to show me that new illusion magic.”
Edward nodded his head and stood up, “its best if I teach it to you somewhere else.”
Silver nodded her head and followed Edward somewhere the Queen Elf wouldn’t see them.
+++
“No…like this!”
Silver tried getting up but couldn’t and fell back down to the ground panting.
“I can’t do it anymore Edward…it’s too tiring…”
Edward also fell down to the ground panting, “Then how are you going to prove the Queen Elf that you are strong enough?”
Silver smiled evilly, “With this,” She pointed at her head, “I wasn’t rank two for nothing you know…”
Edward laughed, “Something stupid is about to happen then?”
Silver frowned, “Not stupid…just outside the box!”
“What is it?”
“A riddle…if she can solve it then I will go back with her…but if not then…I’m going back with you guys.”
Edward frowned and Silver burst out laughing evilly, “Oh…she is going to get it!”
Edward stood up and went over to help Silver stand up. They made their way back to the camp that was set up and Silver went over to sit next to the Queen elf.
“So…you ready Silver?”
“Wait!”
Silver pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket and a pen she had in her pocket before she came to this world.
Silver wrote something down and all the while laughing like an idiot.
“I can’t believe I know her…” Luna buried her face into Lloyd’s arm, while Edward covered his face.
The Queen Elf waited patiently until Silver was done and handed her the piece of paper.
“Here is what I am going to prove to you…you must solve this riddle.”
The Queen Elf frowned, “This isn’t a riddle, and it is certainly not an illusion Silver.”
Silver stood up and had that stupid face on again, “You didn’t say which kind of illusion.”
Silver walked off to the other side of the camp laughing.
The Queen Elf looked at the piece of paper as Edward, Lloyd and Luna crowded from behind.
“What!”
Luna looked up at Silver and smiled, “She is stupid…”
Luna made her way to hit Silver in the head playfully. She snuck up from behind and was about to hit when Silver called softly to her.
“Luna…”
Luna stopped and looked down to Silver and froze in her tracks. Silver looked so unhappy…she looked very sad.
“What’s wrong Silver?”
Luna sat next to Silver showing their backs to the group behind them.
“I want to go home…”
Luna frowned and stared down at her feet.
“Four x square plus three x minus five…hah-a…that makes me miss home…”
Silver stood up, “Please…don’t tell them …This is only an act I am putting up…I’ve did a magic spell that will last a month and not even Lloyd will see right through me. Luna, don’t tell anyone…”
Luna nodded her head as she stared at Silver. Silver sighed before smiling and running back to the group.
“So, you’ve figured out the answer yet?”
Luna frowned and looked at Silver. She couldn’t believe Silver was acting again…just like at home.
Luna stood up and made her way back to the group. She knew that out of the group Lloyd only reads Edward’s face and Silver’s not her…
“I can’t understand this at all Silver. I am I suppose to solve it?”
“It is an illusion and also a riddle…solves it and I will come back with you. You have one hour to solve it and no one can help you solve it!”
Silver laughed and Edward pushed her head down and they started to argue. Lloyd and Luna sat behind talking to themselves.
+++
“I think I solved it!”
Everyone stop and turn to look at the Queen. Edward unlocked Silver from a headlock and Lloyd and Luna made their way over.
“There is no answer…right?”
Silver burst out laughing, “There is an answer! Your one hour is up by the way my Queen…here... let me solve it for you.”
Silver smiled to herself and solve the math problem her math teacher had given to her the day she came here.
“See…this is how you solve this problem.”
“Please explain to me why this is a riddle?”
The Queen Elf looked angry so Silver sighed and placed a hand up in front of her.
“Let me explain. One: this is a math problem. Which mean that you must solve for the answer…just like how a real riddle would solve for the real answer. Two: It’s an illusion just to you and anybody in this world because it doesn’t look familiar… well…not of it…so there…”
The Queen elf smoothed her hair and smiled at Silver, “That was the weirdest thing I have encounter Silver. You have just proved to me that you can escape with the weirdest plan.”
The Queen elf waved good-bye and disappeared leaving the four of them standing there looking a little lost.
It was silence for a while before Silver turned around and attacked Edward.
“I haven’t forgotten you head locked me!”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++