Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 23

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
Three days past….
“Edward, this is weird…I feel as if we are being lead around.”
Luna nodded her head, “Yes, we are just going back and forth like we are being played with.”
“Yes, I’ve noticed that to…however, we just have to play along right now because we don’t have the upper hand right now.”
They walked slowly back into the forest. They had used magic to get back to the forest quickly as to not waste time.
“It took us a long time to get there…how are we going to make it there in time again?”
Lloyd sighed and placed his head on Luna’s head.
Edward looked around, “I don’t know…”
“Maybe I can help….”
All three of them jolted up and turned around. Luna covered her mouth as she screamed. Lloyd froze in place while Edward dropped the map in his hands.
Silver walked out of the forest looking at the three of them. She had different close on and she looked different from before. Although it has been a month and a few weeks, Silver had changed and looked different. She didn’t look more elves or more fairies but she just looks different…with her attitude.
She noticed they weren’t going to move so she moved up closer to them.
“Let’s not play around right now. We have to go get that dagger before Huey does…”
Edward blinked his eyes as Silver picked up the map for him. Lloyd frowned, “’Not play around?”
Luna frowned also…”Silver?”
Silver turned and smiled at Luna, “Yes?”
Luna looked at Silver for a while then smiled, “For a second I thought you weren’t Silver.”
Silver smiled and lead all of them into the forest. They made their way back to the place where the dagger resides. They made it there faster than before because Silver had used a few magic spell to make them walk faster.
As they came up to the rock, Silver looked around and took out the sword.
“Wait! Before you take the dagger out…why are you here?”
Silver turned back to Edward, “Because I’m part of team.”
Luna frowned and stared back at Edward, “Why are you questioning Silver?”
Edward sighed, “I was just surprise she came back.”
Silver nodded her head and brought the sword up as she was about to strike the rock.
“STOP!”
Something flew pass Silver and landed not far from Lloyd. Everyone looked up but Silver cursed, “Shit…”
They saw another Silver who looked very battered up.
“Give me back my sword HUEY!”
The Silver that had the sword looked confuse, “I am not Huey!”
The battered up Silver walked out of the bushes and over to the Silver with the sword.
All the other three held their breaths in confusion.
“You fought with me just not long ago and took the sword from me. You cheated! You said whoever won the fight will be the owner of the sword but you lied to me! Give me back my sword!”
Battered up Silver took out her own sword and swung it at the Silver with the material sword.
Edward came up from behind and blocked the Silver with the material sword.
Battered Silver looked angry for a second and then something clicked in her mind. She jumped back from Edward’s blocking stance and looked at the four.
“You guys don’t trust me…”
“How would we know which is which? You came last and she came first with the sword.”
Battered Silver’s face grew calm and nodded her head while the Silver with the Sword nodded her head also.
“Let’s see which is the real Silver….if one is the real one and the other is…supposedly Huey.”
Luna moved in front of Lloyd when he was done speaking and spoke next.
She had on a very serious face, “How many times have the real Silver, and Edward kissed?”
Both Silver shifted their eyes quickly to Luna and looked horrified.
“Only Edward and the real Silver would know…”
Just as Lloyd finish his sentence Both Silver but on calm faces and stared at each other. Battered Silver was calm and didn’t move an inch while the Silver sword was fidgeting all over.
Edward took a step back from the Silver with the Sword and looked at the Silver who was all battered. That one was too calm for Silver…the Silver with the sword looked like she was blushing her face off. He wanted to say that it was that Silver…but he didn’t want to do anything yet…
Luna frowned as she noticed the new Silver was too calm…too much like the Silver back at home…and the Silver with the sword was fidgeting too much….just like the Silver in Gindarh.
Lloyd couldn’t read the battered Silver’s face at all…it was like trying to get something out of a piece of white paper. He couldn’t see the Silver with the sword. However, he did notice that he hadn’t looked fully into the Silver with the sword’s face yet.
“So…how much?”
The Silver with the sword said, “Two….”
Lloyd and Luna sighed, “That’s the real Silver.”
“Four….”
Edward looked up at the Silver who was all battered up, and saw the deep red forming at her cheeks.
“No…you aren’t the real…”
Luna stopped talking and jumped at the Silver who was really Huey. Lloyd went after her and Edward stayed back making sure Huey didn’t escape.
Huey smiled and turned back into himself as he tried to escape. Luna and Lloyd were knocked into each other as Huey got out from their grasps. Edward took a hit to his arm and cut the other. Silver jumped right from behind and deepened the cut. The Sword material fell from his hand as Silver quickly picked it up.
Huey smiled, “You were always better than me…and I hate that….”
Huey jumped into the air and disappeared. Silver looked up from her place and didn’t move. She wasn’t expected to hear what Huey had just said to her.
Edward walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She moved her shoulder from under his hand.
“Don’t touch me.”
Edward frowned and nodded his head. Lloyd helped Luna up and stared at Edward and Silver. Silver turned to give Edward one look before going to the rock. She placed the sword on the rock and closed her eyes. It looked like she was praying…the rock began to shaking and glowed at the same time. All three walked up behind Silver and watched what she was going to do.
Slowly Silver stretched out her hands and grabbed the sword. As she withdrew, her hands there were the sword and the dagger.
“Did Huey get the orb then….”
“Yes,” Although Luna whispered it Silver still heard it.
Silver nodded her head and turned to face the three of them. She stared at them for a while not meeting their eyes.
“Here is the sword and dagger….don’t lose it to Huey again.”
She handed the dagger and sword out to the three of them. No one took a step forward to get the materials.
“You’re not coming back with us?”
Luna looked like she was about to cry. She hated the fact that Silver was acting like her old self again…the Silver back home.
Silver looked at Luna and spoke softly, “And does it matter?”
“You are part of the group Silver. If you leave we can’t concentrate on anything.”
Silver nodded her head, “If you switch the words around you will get what you had wanted from the beginning Edward.”
Edward frowned as Silver placed the sword and dagger down on the ground in front of the three of them.
“Take these materials and guard them.”
Silver stood up and turn to leave. Not anyone said anything to stop her as she went back.
Slowly Edward went up to the Sword and Dagger. He bended down to pick them up and he heard Luna gasp and turn to look at her. He felt a hand on his…he turn back to look at his hand and then up at the face.
“Fool you GUYS! Hahaha! Should have seen the looks on your faces!”
Silver laughed and poked Edward in the forehead with her index finger to snap him out of his daze.
Lloyd sighed, “I wanted to tell you two, but she had the death look in her face so I said nothing.”
Luna turned up to look at him and punched him in the arm.
Edward was the only one who didn’t look happy or sad. Lloyd looked at his face and looked down to the ground…sad?
Luna saw this and knew what was going to happen….she grabbed Lloyd’s hand and they walked off somewhere.
Silver stop laughing when she saw Lloyd and Luna leave. She stood up and shouted at them, “Hey! Where are you two go---“
Edward pulled Silver into a hug. Silver was surprise at the sudden action. She frowned and felt the guilt coming quickly.
“Edward…I’m sorry…I won’t play a trick like this ever again…”
Edward still said nothing and it scared Silver.
‘Did that potion work? He should be hitting me or getting angry at me…not like this…’
“Can I ask you one thing Silver?”
Silver’s eyebrow creased in confusion.
“…uh…sure?”
“Tell me why I feel like this towards you?”
“Huh?”
No one spoke Edward held on to Silver tightly…as if he was afraid Silver would disappear.
Silver stood there…lost in her own thoughts trying to think of the best words to say to Edward. She felt kind of sad too…knowing Edward was falling for her…she didn’t mean to do that…
“Edward…it’s best if nothing like this happens.”
Silver tried to pull them apart but Edward pulled her back.
“Are you afraid of what will happen when everything is over?”
Silver didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to say anything anymore. She pulled back and this time Edward let her he wasn’t looking her in the eyes. Silver sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder.
“Edward, let me tell you something every guy like you have to go through…”
Silver shut her mouth when she saw how sad Edward’s eyes looked.
“Let’s go Edward…you’re tired and wounded…”
+++
That night they camped outside of the forest. Silver had tended to all their wounds, and Lloyd had gone off to catch some fish in the river not far from where they were.
“When will he come back? He is taking so long….”
Silver smiled and jumped next to Luna, “You’re acting like he will never come back.”
Luna turned to Silver and cupped her ear, “That’s how I felt when you weren’t coming with us…”
Silver pouted and pushed herself away from Luna.
“Fine…I will just hang out with Edward over here.”
Silver made her way to Edward and sat down next to him. Silver still saw the bruises on him that were turning yellow. She frowned, as Edward did not attempt to acknowledge Silver when she sat beside him.
Silver sighed and looked up at the darkening sky. She didn’t want to hurt Edward like this…but she can’t deny the fact that she is also falling for him. However….she is scared. Silver didn’t want to fall in love again…and then get rip apart. Furthermore….Edward is a Prince…and Silver is just a common girl back at home…who is still going to school. The most important thing though…is that she must think about her sister and brother…what they will do without her…
Silver looked down to the fire and frowned again. She recalled when Huey had told her he hated her. She didn’t want anybody to feel sad or hate. What is she doing that is making all the people around her…so unhappy…?
Silver leaned on Edward, placing her head on his arm and she felt him look up.
“Don’t be sad Edward…if you continue to be sad like this please tell me what I have to do to make you happy again….”
Edward turned his head to Silver and looked at her head to the point of her nose.
“Why did I have to fall for you out of all the girls in the world?”
Silver frowned, “It’s not no one’s fault that you are falling for me Edward…it’s something any creature will feel.”
“Are you saying you aren’t normal?”
Edward’s tone was shifting a little and Silver smiled. She stop leaning on Edward and looked him square in the face.
“If Silver and normal can go together….”
Edward looked at her for a second and laughed…not hard but just laughed. Silver patted Edward on the shoulder and kissed him on the forehead.
Those made him stop laugh and looked up at her.
“My little Pig should smile more often. He’s got a to-die-for-smile.”
Edward smiled as Silver made her way back to Luna who was still sulking about Lloyd not returning.
+++
Lloyd came back and Luna ran up to him and hugged him.
“Luna, I am not going to die you know…”
Silver laughed and looked at Lloyd closely when she noticed he winced. He made his way to the fire and limped ever seventh step. Silver frowned and stood up, “You’re hiding something from me Lloyd!”
Everyone jumped at Silver’s unexplaining shout.
Lloyd stood up too, “So, you finally see?”
Silver made her way to Lloyd but Luna stopped her.
“It’s best if you don’t go near him Silver…”
Silver frowned and looked closely at Lloyd, “Stand up then Lloyd.”
Lloyd stood up and Silver instantly knew what was going on.
“You’re wound from a few weeks ago is still in effect. It more likes a curse if I don’t treat it. Where is the wound?”
Luna turned bright red…Lloyd and Edward followed close behind. Silver’s serious face dissolved as she turn to look at Edward and looked like she was about to cry.
“Please don’t tell me it’s at his private or his butt?”
Luna spoke, “That’s why Edward was the one changing his wounds not me…”
Silver’s eye light up as she turn to Edward.
“Edward, come here!”
Silver ran into the forest and grabbed Edward by the hand by accident. However…due to her weird state of mind she didn’t notice but Edward did.
Once they were far enough into the forest Silver stop running and turn quickly to face Edward again.
“Okay…listen closely Edward…hey stop laughing and listen!”
Edward looked at Silver’s left check as it was smeared with berry juice.
He brought his hand to Silver’s cheek and wiped it off. Silver stared confuse until he show her the juice.
“Oh..That….arugh! Edward, listen…the curse on Lloyd is and can be bad if we don’t treat it soon. Listen I will tell you what to do…because I don’t want to touch anything.”
“And you call yourself a healer…”
Silver frowned and called Edward a pig and he called her a boy.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++