Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 22

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
All three ran quickly back into the forest and quickly as they can up north.
“Do you think we are fast enough? Huey probably left hours ago and has a good head start after her.”
No one answered Luna as they made their way up north. Even through the might they didn’t rest. They only rest at noon for only an hour. Alternatively, when they rest at an inn for a night because they were tired out.
It had taken them four days to get out of the forest and back into the clearing of safety. It then took them about four to five days to make it back up to the Elves and Fairies place.
+++
“Prince Edward! I thought you would never come back!”
Varia came running up to Edward and hugged him.
“We must go see the Queen Elf now.”
Varia broke apart from Edward, “The Queen Elf…she is up at her study room.”
Edward and Lloyd made their way up to her room.
+
“Prince Edward, what a surprise to see you here? How are you doing?”
“We’ve been traveling since we left here almost a month and some weeks ago. We’ve lost the orb to the Black Knight however when we made it to the dagger. We couldn’t get it because the Sword needed to be present. The Black Knight had the advantage of being the first to get there. As we realized that he might come after Silver for the sword.”
The Queen Elf stood up, “Silver left a week ago going to look for the dagger.”
Luna gasped, “We have to go!”
Lloyd held her arms as she turned around to look at Lloyd but she noticed something else. The Queen Elf and Edward looked very tense.
“She left a week ago?”
The Queen Elf nodded her head.
“Thank you…your Highness…we will leave you know.”
The Queen raised a hand to stop Edward and the other two to stop moving.
“Why don’t you three rest for a while? You three look tired out.”
Lloyd bowed, “With all due respect your Highness, we must go find Silver right now…the Black Knight had defeated us easily. With just Silver alone…we don’t know what might happen to her.”
Edward bowed and so did Luna as they ran out of the room leaving the Queen Elf behind.
“I wonder why they are so worried about her when she left them….”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++