Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
“This fire was from this morning.”
Luna was on her knees and touching some ashes from a fireplace.
They had traveled for most of the day and were deciding to take a break when they noticed the fireplace. Luna went ahead to investigate. When Lloyd and Edward came up behind Luna…she shows them what she had found.
“It is likely the Black Knight’s fire. I don’t think anyone would be stupid enough to light a fire in the middle of a forest full of monsters.”
“So, you are saying we a just a few hours behind the Black Knight?”
Lloyd went down to one knee and touched the fire ashes.
“Yes, Huey is still a kid after all. He is one year younger than Silver…fifteen if I am no mistaken.”
Lloyd frowned at Luna, “I got beat by a kid?”
Luna smiled, “Remember Lloyd, you aren’t the only one that got beaten by a kid of the age fifteen.”
“It just goes to show that Silver’s family is some tough fighters…” Edward kneels down on one knee next to Lloyd.
Lloyd nodded his head and Luna frowned, “But that’s the only way for the three siblings to survive…they had to be tough…”
Lloyd looked at Luna, “You make it sound like Edward was insulting them….”
Luna stood up, “Will….it sounded like it!”
Edward smiled and stood up, “I’m sorry Luna.”
“Let’s go, Huey must be close up ahead…we have to make it before he does or everything will turn out bad.”
Luna turned and went off first leaving Lloyd and Edward behind.
“She sounds like she is upset.”
Edward frowned, “I’m never going to understand women…however I know when someone you love is upset you go make them happy.”
Edward pushed Lloyd ahead. Lloyd turned his head back and said, “Are you sure about this? Luna can be scary sometimes too you know.”
“I will walk by close behind.”
+++
“From the Body of the Sword…I am made…from the gold of the scepter…I am made….from the crystal of the orb…I am made…however I am sealed away by the four warriors…in order for me to be taken out I must have the Sword in hand….”
Edward stood up and looked back at the other two.
“Silver has the sword.”
Lloyd frowned, “Do you think that is why the Black Knight didn’t get the dagger?”
“If we want to get the dagger we must have the sword with us…Huey doesn’t have the sword that’s why he probably left to---“
All three of them looked at each other and shouted, “Silver!”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++