Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 20

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++
The full moon was shining down on the group as they found camp and rest.
“I can’t believe that took us two more weeks. I have a bad feeling the Black Knight has already gotten the dagger.”
Luna sat down panting. She placed her sword beside her. Lloyd was leaning on his sword looking over at Luna.
“Two weeks was the minimum remember?”
Edward dropped down to his butt and panted.
“No... I-I still feel the aura coming from the dagger.”
“Good,” Luna dropped down to the grass and lay there tired.
Edward panted stood up, “I will try to go find some water…don’t make any fire. The monster’s will know our location if you do.”
+++
Making his way through the woods not far from the camp Edward tried looking for anything that can be water.
He remembered seeing a river but it was a few hours away. Therefore, he decided it was best to find some kind of fruits to eat. As he made his way through the forest Edward noticed that some parts of the forest was dead silent but some parts thrived with insects and birds.
He paid close attention to his surrounding and made his way around. He founded a few berry bushes and a few wild apples that could be eaten. He even found a little stream that could be mistaken for a river. He was surprise he didn’t sense the stream and then he realized why. He was still too tense and could focus on only one thing.
Making his way back to the camp it was probably almost evening. Lloyd had some herbs with him as he smashed them. Luna was ripping clothes to wrap their wounds.
“Here…it’s the best I can find…enjoy.”
Edward placed the bag by Lloyd and walked away. He went over to his bag and opened the top half. He pulled out the little potion Silver had given to him a month ago when they started out on the journey.
Edward stood up and went over to the two couples, “Here is a potion. Silver said it’s best for when the person is wounded and weakened. It helps the body restore itself over night.”
Lloyd took it from him, “Do we drink it or put it on our wounds?”
“Silver said drink it…she mention that it is bitter.”
Luna sighed, “It’s been a month now…do you think it would really work?”
“How do you know?”
Edward looked confuse as he began to realize something.
“Silver gave each one of use this potion. However, I used mine on Lloyd and he used his on you.”
Luna sighed and went back to ripping the clothes. Lloyd smiled, “How about I divide the liquid evenly even if we don’t heal over night…we will heal slowly but faster than our normal rate.”
Edward nodded his head, “here…let me do it…you are busy.”
Edward divide the liquid into three equal amount and gave one to Luna and one to Lloyd. They both drank the liquid and all three of their faces looked like they had drunk something sour.
“This is nasty? I am surprise you two didn’t wake up when you drank it….”
“Silver did say she added a little special ingredient….”
Luna gave Lloyd a look and turn to look at Edward. He smiled, “That is something she would just do too…”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++