Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 30

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Edward blinked his eyes and shot up in his bed.
“Edward, please be more careful…that wound in your side will not heal if you move around.”
James was smiling at him. He had a broken arm and a few scratches that were bandaged up.
“Where is Silver? Lloyd…Luna?”
James frowned, “Prince Edward, Lloyd is wake a week ago…”
“Where is Silver and Luna?”
James looked down to the ground, “When I awoke the only thing I saw was the land coming in back to normal and Lloyd, Geno and you laying on the ground.”
Edward sat back and placed his hand in his face, “Are you telling me Silver…Luna….are dead…?”
James nodded his head, “When we went to look at the place they died…there was just blood…a lot of blood…but nothing else…”
“Edward…”
Edward looked up and saw Lloyd at his doorway.
“After three weeks you’re finally awake…I’m glad….”
James excused himself as he left the room. Lloyd made his way to the window….
“When I awoke I thought Luna was just a dream…I thought everything was a dream…I wanted everything to be a dream…”
Edward looked at Lloyd and sighed, “However, the pain that sips through tells us it is true…both of them are dead…”
“You really think so…”
Edward lay back down and looked up at the ceiling…he felt the tears, “I hope not….”
Lloyd stared at Edward for a while before he said anything else.
“Edward, I’m going to go on a journey…I don’t know when I will be back…it may be never…”