Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 31

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

‘What’s this coldness? Is it hell?’
“Can you hear me?”
Silver slowly opened her eyes and saw people in big jackets. They had a blanket around her, and then her jaws started to shake. She noticed she was outside in cold snow…she was back at home…the real cold snow…that exist.
“How many fingers am I holding?”
The woman held up three fingers and Silver answered, “Three…”
Silver looked to the side as she saw Huey being lifted up on a lifter just like her. She looked to the other side and saw Luna being lifted up as well.
Before darkness took over again she heard one of the people said, “I don’t see any wounds on them, but they looked like they were bleeding…”
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Silver opened her eyes as she looked around the nice and warm room.
‘I’m in a hospital bed…’
She made to sit but couldn’t. Her muscle hurt and her back ached. She looked around as the door opened and in came a doctor, her father…and his girlfriend.
“Oh, you are awake now. Your friend and brother have been awake a week ago and have left the hospital already.”
The doctor checked Silver and said she was find now…just a few more days in the hospital and she would be able to walk out of there.
While the doctor was, examining Silver her father looked worry and tired. While the girlfriend was pretending to be sad. When the doctor left, he asked her father to follow him.
Leaving the woman and Silver in the same room, she walked up to Silver.
“You little Bitch! You think killing yourself is going to get you out of marrying my cousin?”
She slapped Silver across the face and Silver stared at her not really seeing her. It stung her cheeks but she didn’t flinch or anything to so her weakness.
Just then, her father came back in the hospital room and looked over to Silver.
“Honey, the doctor said they wanted to do a CAT scan on you but you were holding on to that neck-a-lace and wouldn’t let go even when you were unconscious. If you don’t mind…the doctors would like to do one right now…?”
Silver noticed the item in her hand. She pulled her hand from under the cover and opened her palm. Her eyes were wide in shock…
‘So…all of that wasn’t a dream at all…it was actually real…’
“Sure…”
“Let me hold on to that for you dear…”
That woman went up to Silver and took the Scent shape…with greed in her eyes.
Silver’s face show nothing, “I am not going to do a CAT scan even if you force me…I want my neck-a-lace back.”
Silver’s father changed mood and Silver knew he was angry because Silver had acted like that to embarrass his girlfriend.
“Gina, please give it back…”
“The doctors said she can’t hold on to this…”
Silver sat up as she felt her body recovering fast. She tried a spell and to her surprise, it worked as her body recovered even faster.
“Please, I want it back…it’s very important to me…”
Gina eyed Silver and then her father. Slowly Gina handed back the Scent shape. Silver knew she was going to get beaten when she gets back home.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++
“You little BITCH! Do you know how much money your father had to waste on you and your brother?”
Silver was on her knees with her head down. Gina had taken out a belt was beat Silver with it.
When she got home, she noticed right away that Lily had purple bruises on her skin. Huey did too…and he wasn’t arguing back with Gina.
Gina stepped back and went over to Silver’s father who looked down at her, “Who did you think you were? You embarrassed Gina back there. Next time don’t do it again. Where did you get that neck-a-lace? I told you to return everything that boy gave you!”
Silver’s father grabbed her by the arm and lifted her up as he pried Silver’s Scent Shape.
“Please Father, don’t take it give it back to me…it isn’t Marcus’…I returned everything.”
Silver’s father looked at it and Gina walked up to him.
“Sweetheart, why don’t you give that to me and see that really belongs too?”
Silver’s Father handed Silver’ Scent Shape to Gina. Gina took it and examined it with greed in her face. Father slapped Silver on her hands, took the belt, and beat Silver.
“I’ve told you not to steal! How dare you steal?”
Silver went to her knees and let her father beat her. All the while, she stared at Gina who had her scent shape in her hands.
“Have you learned your lesson?”
Usually Silver would never say anything knowing she would get beat up even more but after all that had happened to she was going to answer.
“I have learned a lesson that wasn’t necessary, and I want my neck-a-lace back!”
Silver’s father lifted her up with her hand again and said in her face, “How dare you speak back to our father?”
He threw Silver down and whipped her again. Silver looked up at her so call father.
“I want my Scent SHAPE BACK!”
“Your what?”
Huey had had enough, “Stop it Father! This is the first time Silver has ever talked back to you and you are going to beat her until she dies?”
“Shut up! You are a piece of trash son! All you do is play that key broad of yours all day. She is my daughter, so I can kill her if I want.”
He whipped Silver one more time before he threw the belt on her.
“This Bitch doesn’t have feelings or feel no pain. Look Huey, she isn’t crying or acts like she is hurt.”
He kicked Silver in the side and turned to leave. Gina turned to leave too but Silver had stood up and placed one hand on Gina.
“I want my Scent Shape back.”
Gina slapped her hands away, “Now you got blood all over my skin you Bitch.”
Silver turned Gina back to face her and slapped her across the face.
“You are the greediest person I have ever met! Now give me back my Scent Shape or I will kill you!”
Silver had gotten to her limit point. They could call her names beat her until she dies, but no one was going to take one thing from her that she treasures most.
“You little Bit–“
Huey had grabbed their father by the arm and turned him around “You DOG! From now on I don’t see you as a father of mine at all!”
He punched his father in the face.
“You think I will give this to you? This probably is worth millions.”
Silver grabbed the front of Gina’s shirt and brought her in closer, “If you don’t hand it to me…you will regret ever laying a hand on my little sister when I am not AROUND!”
Silver pushed her back and looked at Huey he nodded his head and picked up the phone.
“What are you doing?”
Gina looked scared and their Father stood up looking angry.
“How dare you to go against me? You are my children I feed you! I put clothes on you, I put a roof on your head---“
“Yes, police…my father and his girlfriend beat my older sister until she bleed. Before that they also gave bruises to a 14 year old girl…my younger sister….me…they already gave me mine three days ago…I really want to get away from them…”
Huey hung up the phone and looked at their father who looked horrified. He came up to Huey, went on his needs, and begged.
“Please, I don’t want to go to jail!”
Huey looked down at him, “You were never our father…even when mother was alive you abused her in front of me and Silver. Even when she was pregnant with Lily, you still beat mother. I can’t see you as a father at all.”
Their Father turned to Gina, “Hand Silver back her neck-a-lace,” he moved in closer to Silver, “Please, say that you fell down the stairs…please…”
Gina handed back the Scent Shape and Silver’s angry face went soft again. She was glad she had her scent back in her hands again.
“Are you going to do it my Little Sweet Silver?”
Silver looked down at her father with a little sadness in her eyes.
“Silver, don’t…you are the one who has the softest heart. How many times have you given them a ‘second’ chances and they still beat you up like that?”
Silver looked up at Huey…he had a determined look in his eyes, “But he is our father…who gave us life…”
“Silver….my Sweet Silver…I promise never to hurt you again….Huey you should be more like your Older sister.”
Silver looked up at her father, “But Father….Huey learned that from me?”
Her father looked confuse at her, “What do you mean Sweetie?”
He placed both hands on her shoulders and squeezed tightly. Thinking that was going to scare her.
“Mother had always told me and Huey to do the right thing….”
Just then, they heard the police cars in the distance. Her father muttered shit and grabbed Gina’s hand as they tried to flee.
Huey was blocking the only doorway out. Silver was by the closed window. Lily was hiding in the hallway. They made their way there but the police car stopped in front of the house. They tried to flee but Huey opened the door and shouted, “They are trying to escape.”
Silver sat down on the ground as she placed the Scent shape in her pocket. Lily ran over to Silver, as Silver held in closely patting her head.
+++
The police eventually caught the two scumbags. The three siblings were at the jail also doing some papers.
“Is there any relatives you guess can go live with?”
Silver looked at the police officer, “Our grandparents on our mother’s side had been trying to fight to get us ever since our mother passed away.”
The police officer smiled, “I’m glad you three can finally go. Your father and his girlfriend had been hurting you three for far too long. Silver right? Well, I will go ask another police officer to come clean those wounds. Did you just come out of the hospital?”
Silver nodded her head.
“We have to send you back there again…you might be injured after just getting out.”
Silver didn’t say anything as everything was being process.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++