Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ A Second Chance ❯ Changes ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I suddenly felt something. As if I was as light as a feather. I saw a white flash, and knew there was something wrong. I felt dead, but alive, as if I was sleeping. Then I saw him.
“God.” He nodded and smiled at me. “Am I… Dead?” I felt tears coming to my eyes. What about Joseph?
“Yes. But only because I am ready to give you your old life back. As a human.” His smile grew. He thought I would want to!
“NO! I want to stay. With my friends! With my true friends. As a dog!” I yelled at him. How could he possibly do this to me?!
“What if I told you that they were all there because I put them there? Take a look.” He said, standing aside so I could see behind him. I gasped.
“Becky! Andrew! Justin! Joseph! What?” They were all smiling, changing. I noticed this. They were transforming somehow. Into humans! Andrew turned into a human with dark brown hair. He wore jeans and a black tee. Becky had long light brown hair. She wore a pink skirt with a black tee. Justin had black everything. Hair, jeans, shirt, everything except his skin was black. Then there was Joseph. He had dirty blond hair that was sort of messy. He had bangs that fell slightly over his eyes, and wore jeans with a black, baggy sweater. He looked hot. I noticed something else.
I was a human. When I was a human before, I had black hair that went to my shoulders. My hair was now long, but still black. It had white streaks flowing throughout it, and I had a side bang that covered my left eye. I was wearing white jeans with black stripes on the bottom left leg. I wore a white shirt that didn't cover my stomach. It had no straps, either. The shirt had black stripes on the edges, and a black star on the left bottom corner. I was wearing white skater shoes with black stripes on them. There was a white belt around my waist. A loose silver chain hung from my hip. I had black gloves on that had the fingers tips cut off. I had a black choker on and a black necklace with a black diamond attached to it. I looked hot.
“Joseph is a pretty good artist, he designed those clothes. I decided to try them out when I sent you back as yourself.” God broke the silence that had spread through the room. I smiled. But then something hit me. I would never see Joseph again. My smile slowly faded, and it turned into silent tears. I began sobbing into my hands. Joseph ran up to me and hugged me. I opened my eyes. Then shut them tight again. I couldn't leave him. I suddenly felt electricity shoot through my body. My eyes snapped open. What I saw changed everything I had been through…