Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Angel's Gift ❯ Chapter 7

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel's Gift Part Seven

Amara sighed softly, putting her gun away with a single smooth gesture. "You and the Princess, huh?" the dark haired young woman smiled slightly at Allison.

"Would you mind telling me what's going on?" Allison asked plaintively, pointedly keeping herself in front of Jenna, with Milly and Sharin moving to join her. Roma and Marilyn stood to the side, watching events unfold curiously.

"Friend of yours?" Sharin asked Allison softly.

"Best friends," Allison answered, "back in school."

Amara slipped her long duster coat off, draping it over her shoulder. "Remember being in school?" she asked Allison.

"Yeah," Allison said softly, "I met you in my first class."

Amara sighed softly, "There was a lot about me you didn't know, buddy." She seemed more amused by the protectiveness that Sharin and Milly were showing, only Allison was her primary focus. "You see, I didn't actually come from California like I said," Amara shrugged.

Allison sighed, pointing upward, "You came from up there, right?"

"You got it," Amara nodded. She tilted her head to the side slightly and asked Allison, "You two are bonded, right?"

Arms wrapped around Allison's neck, and a very impressive bosom was pressed up against her back. Jenna beamed happily at Amara, "We're engaged!"

Allison sighed, but she didn't actually contradict that.

Amara smiled wryly, her gaze lingering on Allison's face a moment. "Looks like I'll have to decline this bounty," she sighed.

"You're a bounty hunter?" Marilyn blinked. Large, throbbing hearts appear in her eyes, "That means you have a ship! Could you give us a ride?"

Amara looked at the two officers curiously, "How much can you pay me?"

"But,' Marilyn whimpered, "we're in distress!" She started to weep, "Whaaa!"

Amara looked her up and down, an impish little smile on her face as she said, "Well, you don't look so bad to me." She took a few steps towards the door, "You should know, there's a pretty impressive bounty on your head, princess."

Before anyone could respond, the dark haired woman was simply... gone.

Allison flopped back onto the couch, an odd expression on the boyish young woman's face. "Is everybody I know from outer space?" she blurted out. She looked around, frowned slightly, "And where's Sharin?"

Amara swiftly moved down the hallway, her coat billowing around her legs. She came around the corner fast, but then she had to stop cold.

"Two can play," Sharin smirked, having been waiting for her. She was much more serious when she said, "You followed me back here, didn't you?"

Amara was silent for a moment, then she nodded. "I figured if I presented myself as a threat, you'd run to her to give a warning," she said.

Sharin grit her teeth angrily, irritable at being so terribly predictable. She grimly asked, "The Queen, was she the one who set the bounty?"

"Yep," Amara answered, "she's quite anxious to get her little girl back home." She shook her head, "One of the biggest bounties I've heard of, too."

Sharin began to swear softly.

"Now, if you'll excuse me," Amara turned, only to see a pissed off Milly standing there. She looked back and forth between them, "You two partners or something?"

Milly and Sharin exchanged a look of pure horror at that idea.

"Absolutely not," Milly bit out, tossing her red hair back defiantly.

"No way," Sharin growled under her breath.

Amara shook her head with a little smile, "Can I go now?"

"NO!" both women roared at her.

"All right," Amara shrugged.

Back in the apartment, Allison was sitting on the couch with her head resting in her hands. Jenna sat beside her and gently patted her on the shoulder even as she said to her tentatively, "I'm not really sure what's wrong."

Allison smiled at Jenna and spoke without thinking, "It's all right, love."

Jenna's eyes grew wide, "You called me love!" She threw her arms around Allison and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"Can't breathe," the purple faced girl gasped.

Jenna eased off, beaming at Allison happily. She tilted her head curiously, "What was it you were going to say?"

"I had thought my life had gotten strange recently," Allison smiled wryly, "but meeting Amara again had me wondering if my life was always strange, and I just hadn't noticed it."

Roma raised her metallic eyebrow, "Probabilities indicate it was always strange." She looked over at Marilyn, sitting in a corner and sniffling, and sighed softly.

Allison smiled wryly, "Thanks lots."

"At least you'll always have me," Jenna beamed, throwing her arms around Allison again.

Allison gulped loudly. From the look on the brown haired girl's face, that wasn't a terribly comforting thought. She blushed, feeling Jenna's firm and very well endowed body pressed against her own once again, and sternly reminded herself to think pure thoughts.

The front door opened and Sharin and Milly walked inside, both of them covered head to toe in soot and their clothes smoking slightly.

"What happened to you two?" Marilyn perked up enough to ask.

"A little surprise Amara had up her sleeve," Sharin brushed at her clothes somewhat uselessly. She looked at Milly and quietly said, "Thanks for backing me up out there."

"I was not backing you up," Milly sniffed.

Sharin smiled slightly, "Right."

To be continued...