Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Angel's Gift ❯ Chapter 8

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angel's Gift Part Eight

Allison was getting ready for bed when the phone rang out into the quiet of the penthouse suite. Marilyn and Roma were both out, Milly was cleaning up the kitchen, and Allison had heard Jenna puttering about in the bedroom. "Yes?" she asked, picking it up. Allison had, rather reluctantly, given out Jenna's number to her friends, so it was quite possibly for her.

"Hey, boss," Kat's cheerful voice came over the line loud and clear, "did I interrupt you and Jenna in a romantic moment?"

"There's nothing to interrupt," Allison said through grit teeth. "What was it you wanted?" she asked her impatiently.

"I would have you know," Kat sounded a just bit indignant as she continued on dramatically, "that I have personally solved our serious personnel problem in the shop! They'll be in the bookstore tomorrow for you to meet them."

Allison felt a deep surge of relief, "Good work!" She's been covering extra shifts the last while along with Kat, all because they weren't able to find reliable help.

"See you tomorrow," Kat said cheerfully, and disconnected.

As Allison put the phone back down on it's receiver, she realized that she had completely forgotten to ask about the new employees. 'Oh, well,' she thought, stretching out a bit, 'I guess I'll find out about them tomorrow.' She walked towards the bedroom but stopped to look out the window up at the twinkling stars.

A few moments later Allison was startled out of her thoughts by a softly spoken, "They're very beautiful, aren't they?" Jenna had come up to stand at her side, looking up through the glass at the night sky.

Allison looked over at the dark haired woman and for a few moments was stunned by her beauty. It wasn't just Jenna's good looks, the finely formed face, the waves of long black hair, or the sculpted body, it was a combination of all those things, coupled with the warmest, kindest personality that Allison had ever net.

"They're not as beautiful as you," Allison said softly.

Jenna seemed startled a moment, then a happy smile appeared on her face as she murmured softly, "Thank you, Allison." She leaned into her side, looking up at her with a sweet little smile, then she reached up to cup Allison's chin as Jenna said, "And you are a handsome devil."

Allison blushed faintly and softly admitted, "I don't think I'll ever get used to someone calling me handsome."

Jenna shrugged, "It's true, m'love."

"Thanks," Allison said softly.

Jenna hesitated a moment, then she stepped forward and gently pressed her body to Allison's before she kissed her gently on the lips. "See you in bed," she smiled, and walked down the hall to the bedroom they shared.

'I'm straight,' Allison tried to remind herself firmly, but somehow the thought seemed to emerge more like a question. A few minutes later she hesitantly ventured down the hall, pushing open the bedroom door and stepping inside.

"Allison, are you going to get changed for bed?" Jenna asked, turning towards her so that the nightgown she was wearing swirled slightly.

A soft gulp was the only answer Allison could manage. The gown was long enough, covering all the essentials, but it was gauzelike, and Jenna was lit by the lamp light to make it almost entirely transparent. Underneath that, Jenna seemed to have neglected to wear her bra and panties.

"Are you all right?" Jenna asked Allison softly.

"Uh, right, change for bed," Allison stammered out. She picked up her folded pair of pajamas and quickly retreated to the attached bathroom to change, only to be stopped by a gentle hand resting on her shoulder. She turned to see Jenna's concerned gaze, and tried not to look down at the breasts that Jenna's gown so clearly highlighted.

"You don't have to leave to get changed," Jenna said softly.

Allison fought back an blush, "I'm.. shy."

Jenna gave Allison a gentle smile and her voice was almost teasing as she said, "Unless my people's understanding of your anatomy is very wrong, you don't have anything that I don't have." A soft laugh, "It'll be all right."

Jenna fumbled a moment with Allison's tie and she reached up to help her, their fingers brushing together gently. The buttons of the white shirt and cuffs came undone quickly, and Jenna helped Allison shrug it off.

Letting the blushing Allison keep the bra for modesty's sake she undid the slim leather belt, drawing it through the loops gently. The top button was undone, and the zipper slid on down, the pants swiftly pooling at Allison's bare feet.

"Jenna, I..." Allison started.

"Shhh," Jenna shushed her gently. The pajamas forgotten, she gently pulled the slim young woman over to the bed, where they lay down side by side.

The next morning, and Allison was still blushing faintly as she walked down the street towards her bookstore, Jenna holding onto her arm and cuddling to her side. 'I can't believe I did that,' she thought to herself dazedly.

The doorbell rang as Allison gentlemanly pushed the door open for Jenna then followed her inside. Kat looked up from where she was sorting books and smiled at Jenna. She got a good look at Allison and her eyes grew wide.

'What?' Allison thought frantically.

Kate grabbed Allison's arm and dragged her away eve as she said to Jenna, "Excuse us, I need to ask her something about the shop." Jenna waved cheerfully, but once they were far enough away Kat eagerly asked Allison, "What happened? Something happened, didn't it?"

'Damn this blush,' Allison thought to herself even as she quickly answered her, "Nothing happened. Nothing at all!"

Kat gave her a skeptical look, "Yeah, right."

Still blushing, Allison admitted, "She helped me get ready for bed." Kat obviously expected more, and after a few more seconds of glare she added, "She helped me undress."

"Heh, not bad," Kat grinned, "at least Jenna's making a bit of progress with you!"

"Oh, goddess," Allison blushed.

Kat raised her eyebrow, "I thought you didn't believe in..."

"At this point," Allison sighed, "I'll try anything."

Out in the shop they heard Jenna cry out, "Marilyn, Roma. What are you two doing here?"

Allison could be slow occasionally, but not right then. She looked at Kat desperately and asked, "You didn't!"

"Well, they both needed jobs," Kat grinned, "and it's not like they can run off and leave us in a lurch with their ship busted."

Allison just sighed softly.