Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Ten: The Hitch ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Hitch
Iwata-sensei has had crushes on gorgeous men. Age didn’t matter. If they looked good, she would chase them down like a hungry wild animal. This time, she had two preys.
Ryo had become one of her favorite students to ogle over. His charm made her heart dance. No wonder the girls blushed around him. His looks came from a pretty good source.
Hideki looked like a grown up version of his son. He only met Iwata-sensei once. That was all it took. From there, the boys became an obsession. Yet, the homeroom teacher encountered a couple obstacles.
Kagome and Michiko moved back to Osaka. Both girls made guys take a second look. Iwata-sensei couldn’t take the competition. That rumor she spread about Michiko should help out temporarily. Yet, she had to act quickly. How long before every learned the truth?
Too bad Ryo already had a clue of what was going on.
In truth, he and his father found Iwata-sensei rather creepy. Hideki hated meeting with her, in fact. Ryo decided to fix the problem.
After school, he knocked on her door. His homeroom teacher looked up from her paperwork.
“Come in!” Iwata-sensei called.
“Excuse me,” Ryo said as he went inside. Her eyes lit up when he closed the door behind him. She fought to keep her composure.
“Oh Nagai-kun,” she said. “What’s on your mind?” Ryo grinned as he walked over to her desk. He leaned in close.
“I know it was you,” the boy whispered. Iwata-sensei blinked at him.
“What?” she asked. Ryo frowned.
“Leave Kagome and Michiko alone,” he hissed. “I have no interest in you.”
“Nagai-kun!” she gasped. “I don’t know what you are talking about!”
“Don’t lie,” he said. “I’ve seen the way you look at me.” His homeroom teacher’s face began to crumble under desperation.
“She’s not good enough for you!” Iwata-sensei wailed. Ryo took a step back.
“I knew it!” he barked. “Look, I am already dating Kagome! I will do anything to make her happy.”
“But why her?” the teacher wailed.
“Because I love her,” Ryo argued. “Nothing you can say or do will tear us apart! So leave us alone! Excuse me.” He bowed and walked out of the classroom. Iwata-sensei gritted her teeth.
Little bastard!, she thought. No one says no to me! I am Iwata Azusa!
Ryo and Kagome had unknowingly just started a war. Speaking of which, Ryo told her everything. His girlfriend’s heart flooded with worry.
“What will we do?” she asked. Ryo took her by the hands.
“It’s okay,” he murmured. “I won’t let her tear us apart.” She wrapped her hands around his.
“I will stand by you and fight,” she declared. Ryo’s eyes filled up with shock.
“Kagome…” he murmured.
“Yo do so much for me,” she said. “I want to give back for a change.” He gave her a calm smile.
“I understand,” he said. Iwata-sensei watched them from her window and didn’t like what she saw.
Burn of Jealousy