Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Nine, Chapter Sixty-Three: All is Full of Love ( Chapter 63 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All is Full of Love

-Ryo-

I made a decision tonight. I can't live without Kagome-chan. Maybe I can do this before mom and dad get married.

The more I've thought about it, the more it felt wrong to wait. I didn't have everything with me, but I didn't care. I decided to go ahead and do it.

“Kagome-chan,” I said in her bed. She glanced up at me.

“Yeah?” my love asked.

“Marry me,” I said. “Well… Not now, of course. I was thinking maybe in college or after that.”

“Ryo-kun…” Kagome said.

“I'd made a great husband. I really love you. I can't see my future without you.”

“But what about our parents?”

“I don't care. This isn't about them. I want you to be my wife in the future.”

She gently touched my cheek. “Yes.”

I thought I would fly away. “I love you so much!” I pulled her into my arms. I'm so happy!

“Are we going to tell them?” Kagome-chan asked. I froze and looked down.

“What?” I asked. She looked up at me. I could get lost in those big brown eyes of hers.

“Our parents know about our relationship,” my love said. “They're going to find out we got engaged sooner or later.”

I frowned. “Oh.”

“You weren't going to tell them, were you?”

“Uh… maybe…”

She hit me in the chest. “Ryo-kun!”

“Ow!” I noticed her frowning at me. “What?”

“I can't believe you,” she said.

“I wasn't going to keep it from them. I swear it.”

“Well, when?”

“I don't know. College, maybe?”

“Ryo-kun!”

“Okay, okay. We'll tell them too.”

“You promise?”

“Yeah, yeah.” I couldn't help but smile at her cute frowning face. “I mean, I promise we'll tell them when the time is right.” She leaned up and gave me a kiss.

“I love you, Ryo-kun,” Kagome-chan said. I kissed her on the forehead.

“I love you too,” I said. I couldn't stop smiling. Despite our parents getting married, everything was going great.

“You would look beautiful in a wedding dress,” I whispered in Kagome-chan's ear. She looked so cute, sleeping. I let her image stay in my mind as I dozed off myself. My darling wife…

Wedding Bells