Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Ten, Chapter Sixty-Four: Sweet Tart ( Chapter 64 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sweet Tart

Chelsea likes Ryo, but knew she can't have him. She still wanted a great romance. But, senior year would be over by spring. The American girl needed to act fast.

Luckily for her, her chance fell into her lap.

-Valentine's Day-

Chelsea expected to be alone this year too. She looked around at the couples at the mall. The American girl began her mission.

Now, where would all the cute boys be hanging out?

Chelsea walked down to the arcade. Not many people filled the place. Who would be in an arcade on Valentine's Day? The American girl lowered her sunglasses. She played video games from time to time. It depended on her mood. Today, Chelsea wanted to play a new game.

She made her way to the racing games. So many empty cars. The American girl focused her attention to the back. A dim blue light made her smile.

“Ah,” she said. The American girl straightened out her short skirt. Her tight top followed. Chelsea smiled and walked to the blue light. Who would she run into? Someone cute? Scary? Mean? Cool? Exciting?

Chelsea's hand caressed against the back of the black leather. The gamer looked fixed on his race. The score grew higher and higher. Chelsea whistled.

“Pretty good driving there,” she said. No reply. The American girl peeked around the side. His cheekbones delighted her. The light from the screen reflected off of his glasses. Chelsea leaned into the boy's ear.

“I like your driving,” she whispered. This time, the gamer paused. The car in the video game skid off the road. Chelsea's target turned his head. One look at his brown eyes and her heart started racing.

“Oh…” she murmured. The target blinked through his glasses.

“I crashed,” he said.

The American girl looked innocent. “Did I make you do that?”

Her target slowly nodded. “Yes.” Chelsea batted her eyelashes.

“My bad,” she said. “My name's Chelsea. And you are?” Her target opened his mouth, but no words came out. The girl tilted her head.

“I'm sorry?” she asked. The gamer moved his mouth up and down.

“Sa… Sa… Satoru…” he said at last. Chelsea giggled.

“Satoru, huh?” she asked. “You're so cute.” Her target's face turned bright red. Chelsea looked at his screen.

“You know,” she said. “I've always wanted to play more racing games. Could you please show how to play?”

“S-Sure,” Satoru said. The American girl squealed and clapped her hands.

“Yay!” she said. Chelsea moved over next to him. Satoru tried to look away with a red face. By now, the American girl got a better look at her prey. The gamer boy had a bit of a pudgy face. Not as hot as Ryo, but pretty cute. Chelsea smiled as she leaned forward.

“You'll do just fine,” she said in a low voice. Satoru glanced over at her. Her eyes shifted towards him. Already, she planned their first date.

New Love Chance