Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Ten, Chapter Sixty-Six: Wedding Dreaming ( Chapter 66 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wedding Dreaming

-Hideki-

We had a big wedding last time. I wanted to impress Michiko at the time. Just like now, I was so much in love with her. I wanted the best for my princess. Michiko looked like a queen in her wedding dress.

“Should I wear the same dress from our last wedding?” Michiko asked today.

“Yeah,” I said, nodding. “It wouldn't make sense to have two wedding dresses.” She crawled into my lap.

“I don't want another big wedding this time,” Michiko said.

“You don't?” I asked. She shook her head.

“I want a smaller this time,” my love said. “I've had my dream wedding twice. I want to scale it back a bit.” I nuzzled her on the neck.

“Whatever you like,” I said. Michiko-chan giggled. I'll be happy with what she wants.

“Who do you want to invite?” I asked.

“Mama, our children, your mother, and maybe the grandmothers,” she said. “How about you?” I nodded.

“Shun and his wife,” I said.

“He's married now?” Michiko asked.

“Yeah and they're expecting a baby soon.”

“Oh!”

“Yes. I also want to invite Joe, Jin, and my old man.”

My love tilted her head. “You sure that's a good idea?”

“Why not?” I asked. “He's my father.”

“How does your mother feel about this?” Michiko asked. I nervously laughed.

“I haven't told her yet…” I said under my breath. Michiko hit me on the arm.

“Ow!” I said.

“You can't keep this from her,” she complained. I put up my hands.

“Okay, okay,” I said. “I'll warn mom before we send out invitations.”

“You promise?” my loved asked.

“Yes!” I said. I tried to kiss her on the cheek, she moved away.

“Michi-chan!” I whimpered. She licked me on the cheek. I shivered with delight.

“Ooo,” I said. “Any more wedding ideas?” Michiko kissed me on the lips. It didn't take much for me to give.

“I take it you want to take a break right now?” I suggested. She giggled and her legs came on either side of me.

“Okay then,” I said. She kissed me and slid off my shirt. Wedding plans would be put on hold onto later.

We had a big wedding last time. Now, she wants a smaller wedding. I'm fine with that to make my love happy.

Ringing Wedding Bells