Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Flame of Love ❯ Volume Eleven, Chapter Seventy-Three: I Will Let Go ( Chapter 73 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Will Let Go

-Setsuna-

I want to let him go. But I can't. Ryo and Kagome are determined to be together, no matter what. I'm already in a relationship. But, I can't let him go.

I turned to Seiho. “What is wrong with me?” He glanced over at me.

“Hm?” he asked. I sighed and dropped my shoulders.

“What can't I get over Ryo?” I asked. My boyfriend frowned.

“That shit again?” he asked.

“I'm so sorry,” I said. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

“Enough already,” Seiho said. “I am not your second choice!”

“You're not!” I said.

“Is something wrong?” his mother asked.

“No,” Seiho said. His mother narrowed her eyes as she washed a cup. I turned back to Seiho, frowning.

“I love you,” I said. “I want to give you all of me. But, I can't do that.”

“He doesn't love you like that,” Seiho told me.

“I know that,” I said. “I don't agree with their relationship, but that's their choice.” Seiho propped his elbow up onto the bar. “And what about us? Is there even an us?”

“Of course there is,” I said. “I want there to be. It's just…” I grabbed his hand.

“Please… help me move on,” I pleaded. “I can't do this myself.” Seiho sneered as he stared at me. I knew this would happen. I could feel myself ready to cry.

“Fine,” he said. I froze.

“What?” I asked.

“I will help you,” Seiho said. “You're lucky I love you.” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“What's that supposed to mean?” I asked.

“Exactly what I meant,” he said.

“Careful you,” I said. “We're still dating, you know?”

“Yeah, yeah,” Seiho said. He tried not to smile as he spoke. Suddenly, I thought I was smiling. Who was this weird boy? I tilted my head.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I'm your boyfriend,” Seiho said.

“No,” I said, shaking my head. “Who are you really?” Seiho shrugged and shook his head.

“I'll be whatever you want me to be,” he said. I couldn't help but smile. I think I can get over Ryo-kun soon enough. Seiho-kun might be what I need.

Hoping for Lover