Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ House of Lushes ❯ Vol. One/ Chap. Three: Sunflower ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sunflower
I met sister number on the same day. I met her while Hitomi gave me a tour of the resort house. We had just come to the dorm rooms. The babe turned to me smiling.
“Well,” she said. “Here are the dorms. Feel free to look around.” I looked at her in surprise.
“Really?” I asked her. Hitomi nodded at me.
“Just don't be a pervert!” she called out. Then, my angel left me. I stared on confused. “Huh?” I thought confused as I looked around. Alone again. Well, what to do now? I shrugged to myself some. Okay, then. I'll do as the nice lady says. I began to walk around the hall for a bit. These doors all look the same. I wondered if some of them were occupied already. Only one way to see…
I walked up to door 281. I drew in a deep breath. Here began my little adventure. I knocked on the door. No answer. Guess no one's home. On to the next room. I went to door 252. I knocked on that door. No answer there. Next, please! I knocked on many doors for a few minutes. I got no answer at all. Maybe it's an off season. Then, I came to door 269. I expected no one to be home. So, I knocked on the door.
“It's open!” a girl replied. I jumped back slightly startled.
“Hello?” I asked.
“Come in if you want!” the girl yelled back. “But make it quick! I have work to do!” I became nervous. What should I do? I didn't think for too long. I suddenly opened the door.
Inside looked like an old-fashioned art studio. Red paper lanterns hung from the ceiling. Paintings of sunflowers invaded the whole dorm. Soft koto music played in the background. Green tea scented oil filled the air. I couldn't move at all. Once again, this is another time warp. Could this get even more mind-blowing?
“Can I help you?” I heard someone ask. I jerked my head up right away. A siren sat before me. About twenty-one years of age. Long lilac hair tied into a ponytail. Silver-framed glasses. Angelic-looking face. Even though her jeans and smock were messed up with paint, she still looked pretty hot. I stepped forward slowly. She looked up and saw me.
“What do you want?” she asked. I didn't know what to say at first.
“Uh… hi…” I said at last. This woman watched me closely. A smile came onto her face.
“Oh!” she called. “You'll do just fine!” I looked at her confused.
“Huh?” I asked her. The siren stood up from her work before me.
“Oh,” she replied. “I'm Michiko, Kasumi's older sister.” I smiled some.
“Irie Shoji,” I replied. We bowed after that one. I looked at the siren for a moment.
“What do you mean I'll do just fine?” I asked. Michiko became really perky.
“Well,” she spoke up. “I'm doing an art project for school involving sunflowers and I need some help.”
“And… I'm the guy to do that?” I asked her.
“Yes!” she replied. “Please say you will!” How could I say no? She seemed so nice and she looked really hot. I couldn't resist at all.
“Okay,” I replied. “What do you need me to do?” Michiko smiled at me boldly.
“Strip!” she called out. I looked at her with big eyes and a red face.
“WHA-WHAT?!?” I cried out loud. Michiko giggled at me.
“Just to your boxers, silly!” she called. “I'll arrange the sunflowers so they are covering your lower half!” I breathed out some.
“Okay,” I said. “But turn away first.” The siren did so slowly. I swallowed hard first. I took my time getting undressed. Oh, this is awkward. Kasumi would kill me right now if she saw me like this! I shook my head of that thought quickly. Can't think about that now! Just get this over and done with so I could get back to Kasumi.
“Can I look now?” Michiko asked me after a few minutes. I swallowed a bit again.
“Yeah,” I said at last. The siren slowly looked up. I noticed her face turning bright red as she stared at me. She seemed to be out in a daze as well. I became really nervous. This could be a problem… I waved my hand in front of her face.
“Hello?” I asked. “What about the project?” Michiko quickly came back to earth at that question.
“Oh, yeah! Yeah!” she replied. “The project! Let's get to it!”
“Right…” I said uneasily. So, Michiko began drawing me like she promised with the sunflowers covering the lower half of my body. She had me pose with my arms over my head. The whole time I felt nervous. I kept thinking about Kasumi the whole time. Oh, she's going to kill me for this if she sees us like this!
Huggle