Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ House of Lushes ❯ Vol. One/ Chap. Four: Groom Hunt ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Groom Hunt
*Kasumi*
I can't stand it anymore! Shoji has attracted my sisters to him. I cannot have this! I have to fix this now! I know how!
I know what you are thinking. “Kasumi's a jealous girlfriend!” Jealous? Me? Not true! Well… maybe a little! But, with good reason. I have eighteen beautiful sisters! Any man could fall for them at (The craziness would drive them away, however)! My Shoji-kun is no exception to the rule. No! I can't let that happen! I will see to that myself!
I have gone to many matchmaker sites to execute my mission! I took careful measures with everything. As much as my sisters are annoying, they deserve nice boyfriends. No matter what! I may be tough, but I'm heartless! Ask Shoji-kun, he'll tell you (Trust me)! I got to work once I had everything set.
Tonight, I came up short. I kept running into perverts online. I shuttered in fear at such filthy profiles. I wanted to scream after reading some of them. Ewww!!! How can such filth be allowed on the internet? Made me want to throw my laptop after all of that searching! Okay, maybe the internet is not the best way to go at the moment. I took some time to think about it. Another idea hit me.
Time to go old school. I took out the friend of the family's, Mr. Phonebook. I opened it up and looked inside. I scanned the pages for the neighborhood matchmaker. I met success with my search. My eyes lit up in joy. “Yes!” I thought. So, I picked up the phone and dialed the matchmaker. The other line rang. I waited eagerly.
“Come on,” I mumbled on the phone. “Pick up! Pick up!”
“Hello Aizen Myo-o inc!” a woman's voice answered. I breathed out some. Oh good! My plan can go on! Time to get to business.
“Hello,” I said back. “I need you to get dates for my sisters.”
“Okay,” the old woman answered. “Name please.”
“Noda Kasumi,” I replied.
“How many sisters?” the matchmaker asked. I swallowed hard. Here came the kicker. How will this turn out? Only one way to see.
“Eighteen,” I replied. A pause came over the phone.
“EIGHTEEN?!?” the matchmaker gasped out loud. I swallowed hard again.
“That's right!” I yelped. “Can't you help me?” Another pause came onto the other line. I began to panic. “Oh no!” I thought. “I'm going to lose this deal!” I hoped that I would turn be able to turn it all around. But then, the sun broke through the clouds.
“No problem!” she chirped. My eyes widened in surprise.
“You can?” I asked.
“Sure,” the matchmaker replied. “Just give me the information!” I smiled and set up shop. Yes! I won this time! Take that my sisters! Shoji-kun is mine! All mine!
Nibble