Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ House of Lushes ❯ Vol. Two/ Chap. Eight: Bubbles ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Bubbles


*Shoji*


Perfumed Carp House burns me out. It drives me crazy. So many guests and women! This week has been hectic. People keep coming and going. Kasumi and I haven’t had time to be together. I can tell she misses me. I see it on her face at school. I love her so much. But what about me? What do I want? I just want… a rest. I slumped over the head counter and breathed out.


“Stressed?” I heard someone ask. I turned my head upwards. Michiko stood over my, smiling. She was rubbing on my neck. I nearly jumped. She chuckled at me.


“Why so tense?” she asked. I looked around a bit.


“Uh…” I tried to say. She smiled and shook her head at me.


“There, there,” Michiko said. “You’ve been working too hard.” I said nothing. She is right…


“You know what you need?” she asked.


“No…” I said. Michiko gave me a deep smile.


“A nice long soak in the hot springs.”


I made a face at her. “Huh?”


She gave me a little shrug. “It’s okay. I’ll cover for you.”


“You sure.”


“Yes. Just go on.” She patted me on the shoulder. I stared at her for a moment. Sounds inviting… I nodded at her.


“Alright.”


Michiko smiled and nodded. “Good boy. Get going.”She patted me on the head.


I nodded a bit. “Thanks, I guess…” Michiko stared at me intently. Oh. She wants me to go now. I slowly begin to walk away.


I feel like I’m committing a crime. I should be working, not relaxing. What am I doing? But, I needed a break. So, no harm right? I needed this after all. So, might as well…


I made it to the hot springs. I drew in a deep breath and pushed open the door. Steam blasted me in the face. I squinted to see better. This was back here? Oh yeah, this is a bed and breakfast! Work has me confused. Give me a moment. There!


I walked to the changing room. I got undressed and locked up my thighs in a locker. I made my way to the hot springs in a towel. Once in the water, I finally began to relax. Work began to melt away. There it was. Peace at last. I shut my eyes and took it all in. The neat eased my mind. No rude guests. No sisters trying to seduce me. No Kasumi pouting at me. No schoolwork. Just me in the water.


But then, I felt a pair of hands rubbing on my shoulders. I relaxed even more.


“Mmm,” I murmured. “That feels nice.” The rubbing went on. Then, the hands went down to my chest.


“Mmm, yes!” I said. “More.” But then, I opened my eyes and looked up. A little girl’s face looked down at me. I nearly leapt up out the water.


“WHAT THE HELL?!?” I yelled. The girl giggled at me. I blinked at her.


“Who are you?”


The girl smiled at me. “Hi! I’m Aikina!”


I blinked again. “Okay…” Then, it donned on me. “Oh! You’re Kasumi-chan’s little sister!” Aikina smiled at me.


“Yay!”


“So, what are you doing here, Aikina?”


She giggled at me. I raised an eyebrow at her.


“Something funny?” Then, more giggles followed. I turned and saw more little faces. I blinked at them, confused.


“Hello?”


These little people giggled at us.


“Chikako!” the red-headed girl cheered.


“Iku!” blue hair said.


“Eiko!” green hair said.


“Fumi!” blonde hair said.


“Megu!” purple hair said. I stared at them. More sisters. Little ones at that.


“Okay…” I said. “What are all of you doing here?” They all giggled again. I blinked at them.


“Guys?” I asked. “Guys?” They all jumped me in the water. I didn’t stand a chance!


Nip
Converting /tmp/phpoieP67 to /dev/stdout