Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Four, Chapter Fourteen: Red Tape ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Meanwhile, Valentina had work to do. Time for a little clean-up. She looked through her father's paperwork. She sneered at what she saw.

“Who's been keeping track of all these debts?!” Valentina shouted. The room went silent. No one dared to move. The girl snorted.

“Get the car,” she said. The men looked up.

“Miss?” one of them asked.

“Get the car!” Valentina barked. Her tone wasn't in the mood for playing around. The men didn't argue. They turned and walked out of her office. Valentina rose to her feet. She marched after them.

---------

They were going to hit six houses today. Valentina was going with her men personally. They walked up to the first house. Valentina pounded on the door.

“Open up!” she shouted. She pounded harder on the door. She backed up when it opened. A woman in her fifties poked her head outside.

“What do you want?” she asked. Valentina had an angelic smile on her face.

“Is your son here?” she asked. The woman hesitated. Her eyes shifted back and forth.

“No,” she lied. The woman tried to close the door, but Valentina grabbed the wood.

“Hey!” the woman yelled.

“Go inside! Now!” the mob princess shouted. Her goons pushed the woman aside and barged into the apartment. Valentina smirked as she followed behind. The woman jumped up, running and begging them to stop.

The crew looked through the apartment.

“Oh, Akaso! Come out, come out wherever you are!” Valentina shouted. She tried not to laugh. The mob princess turned her when she heard the door open down the hall.

“There!” Valentina shouted. She and two of her goons raced down the hall. A man in his twenties tried to run away. Her goons ran after him. The poor man was tackled to the floor. Valentina leaned down in front of him.

“Time to pay up, boy,” she said in a low voice. The man stared up with big eyes. His mother wailed in the background.

--------

One down, five more to go.

“Who's next?” Valentina asked. Boris read over the list.

“Let's see,” he said. “Mori is five blocks from here.” Valentina gave off a devilish grin.

“Excellent,” she said. “Let's get going.” Who knew cleaning up trash would be so delightful?

Red Tape