Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Eight, Chapter Thirty-One: Mob Rose ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mikhael has another problem. There's another lady coming into the picture. What is that now? Three women who want him? Even he can't believe it. This had to be a weird dream. It wasn't. Mikhael doesn't know how to handle it.

----------

-Sonya-

She arrived five days before the wedding. Mikhael could wander around the house freely. He guessed they trusted him enough. Or they were trying to test him. That didn't matter. He had more important things to worry about.

Mikhael took a breath.

“Right…” he said to himself. That's when he realized he wasn't alone in the hall. He walked straight into a smaller body.

“Ow!”

Mikhael jumped back. “Oh god, I'm sorry!” He bowed profusely. A girl snorted.

“What the hell?” she asked. Mikhael stood confused. This girl looked about sixteen. She almost looked like Valentina. Almost. Mikhael blinked.

“Uh… Who are you?” he asked. The girl looked up.

“Who are you?” she asked. Mikhael stared at this girl.

“I asked you first,” he said. She snorted at him.

“Weirdo,” she said.

“Hey!” Mikhael said.

“Sonya!” someone yelled. Mikhael and the girl turned around. Boris walked down the hall. The girl perked up.

“Uncle Boris!” she said.

“Huh? Uncle Boris?” Mikhael asked. The scarred mobster smiled.

“There you are,” he said. Sonya ran over and hugged him.

“I missed you so much!” she said. She started laughing. Mikhael blinked.

“Uh…” he said. Sonya and Boris looked up.

“Oh,” Boris said. “I see you've met Valentina's younger cousin.” The boy about stumbled backward.

“Wait… What?!” he shouted. Sonya gave him an odd look.

“And who is this?” she asked. Boris laughed.

“This is Mikhael,” he said. “Your cousin's fianc�.” The boy's right eye twitched. Not by choice. The look on Sonya's face changed.

“Oh really?” she asked. Mikhael froze. Wait… what was that look for? Sonya flashed him a devilish grin as she looked at him with hungry eyes.

---------

-Akiko-

This wasn't going to work. She had to get him back. But how?

Akiko shook with rage.

“It's not fair!” she shouted. The girl noticed everyone staring at her. Akiko froze for a moment.

“Ah…” she said. Oh boy… She cleared her throat. Right…

Akiko pulled out her phone.

“It's me,” she said.

“Akiko,” Jim said. The girl sighed.

“Can I vent about him?” she asked.

“Sure,” Jim said. The girl closed her eyes.

“I can't stand this anymore!” she complained. “I can't let him marry her! Sure it's to cancel his family's debt but still…” Akiko gritted her teeth. She had so much more to say. Her face looked red.

“What do you want to do?” Jim asked. She froze.

“I… I…” she said. Akiko closed her mouth. She lowered her head.

“I don't know,” she said. The girl lifted her head.

“Please help me!” she pleaded.

“Uh…” Jim said.

--------

-Valentina-

Akiko was a problem enough. She looked like a hurt puppy. Made Valentina want to puke. So annoying. The mob princess froze. What was this? Valentina shook her head. No. It couldn't be that. She didn't have feelings for Mikhael. He was a pawn, a tool. That was it.

But she couldn't help but wonder…

Valentina pushed that out of her head. Now, she had another problem.

There was a knock on her door.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“Your cousin is here,” one of her men said outside her door. Valentina threw back her head and groaned.

“Seriously?!” she asked.

“I'm sorry, miss,” the man said. The mob princess waved him off.

“No, it's fine,” she lied. Like she nodded more problems on her hands.

Mob Rose