Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Mafia ❯ Volume Ten, Chapter Thirty-Eight: Ego Clash ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-One Week Earlier-

They have a mess on their hands.

“What?!” Valentina shouted. “You're saying what?!” Rage washed over her face.

“How could this happen?!” Valentina shouted. Her men said nothing. Some looked away. Her nostrils flared. Everything had been going great. Yet, the men hadn't checked on things in Kobe. Valentina stood up.

“Get Mikhael!” she shouted.

“Miss?” Boris asked.

“I have a mess to fix,” she said.

---------

“Why am I here?” Mikhael asked in the car. Valentina gave him a cold look.

“Just sit there and look pretty,” she growled. Mikhael wrinkled his nose. He's been long that a lot lately.

“But why am I here?” he asked. “You don't need me.” He was right. Why was he here? Valentina looked out the window.

“Just stay by my side,” she said. “I will do the talking.” Mikhael sat back and frowned.

“Fine,” he muttered. Like he had a choice. He looked out the window as well.

--------

They came up to a literal fight. The son of a Hebi-Okami executive and the son of another Russian mob were trading blows. Men were shouting at each other. Mikhael's jaw dropped.

“What the hell?!” he shouted. His voice was swallowed up by the shouts. Valentina stepped forward. Mikhael whipped his head around.

“Valentina!” he shouted. His fianc�e walked up to a table and climbed onto it. She grabbed a megaphone from next to her.

“Oi! Shut up!” the mob princess shouted. The room grew quiet. All eyes fell on her. Mikhael stared at her. Valentina cleared her throat.

“What the hell is going on here?” she asked through the megaphone. No one spoke at first. The mob princess glared. This better be good. The Russian gangster stepped forward.

“He stole my girl!” he blurted out. The yakuza son frowned.

“Liar!” he shouted.

“Shut up!” the mobster yelled. They looked ready to fight. Valentina frowned with a sweat drop on her head. Really? All of this over a girl? Really? Really?! Okay then…

Valentina took a breath.

“Everyone not involved stay where you are!” she said over the megaphone. “All involved parties come with me!” She turned and walked into the back office of the gambling hall. The gangster and the yakuza prince looked at each other, confused.

“Move it!” Valentina shouted. The men shrugged and followed behind.

Mikhael stood in the back, blinking. Uh… what just happened?

Ego Clash