Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 5, Chapter Thirty-Five: Study ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Study
*Yuki*
Annette invited me to a study party today. It's just going to be her, Katsuya, and myself. We are starting at five today. I let Shizu-kun know in advance. He's starting to really accept my friends and Annette. Somewhat, by the way though.
“I'm coming with you!” he informed me. I looked at him oddly.
“Why is that?” I asked. He embraced me tightly from behind. I felt myself blushing again. “Oh wow!” I thought. “He's got such a strong grip!” I felt my body getting stiff as he nuzzled closer to my ear.
“Because,” my lovely demon whispered. “You never know…”
“Know what?” I challenged. He held me closer to him. I became startled right away. “Is that… his heart… beating against my back?” I thought as my blush deepened. He even began breathing on my ear. I just couldn't move. I shut my eyes tightly. In a few seconds, I heard chuckling. I quickly yanked my eyes open.
“What?” I questioned. I could hear my love smirking at me.
“You seem to get excited when I'm toying with you like this!” he announced.
“Huh?” I asked him confused. Shizu-kun didn't say a word. He just pointed downwards at me. I looked down and saw what he was talking about. Right then, I knew what he was talking about! I had developed a tent in my pants. Embarrassed, I quickly covered myself. Shizu-kun laughed at me still.
“Why are you ashamed of your affections for me?” he asked. I quickly shook my head all red in the face. He's got me good this time!
“N-Never mind!” I stammered out. “Know what?!?” My lovely demon laughed at me again. I flushed red even worse than ever.
“ANSWER ME!!!” I screamed. My love stopped laughing and cuddled close to me.
“When someone is going to attack you,” he whispered. Shizu-kun lightly licked me on the ear. I trembled all over again. That did it for me! I couldn't take this anymore. I had to get anyway if I needed to focus for the study party in a couple of hours. I tried to break away from him on the bed, but Shizu-kun wouldn't let me go.
“Tsk-tsk,” he said. “Don't struggle. I'll let you go when I'm ready.” I didn't listen at first. I still struggled to get free. At last, I gave up and relaxed. I breathed some to help the process go faster. I heard a low snicker in my ear.
“Good boy,” he purred. “Now, you can go.” Then, my lovely demon released me and I took off running while thinking off things to turn me off. (Shizu-kun followed me the whole way in secret; I'm sure of that. I couldn't worry about that, however.) I made it to Annette's house just in time. I rang the doorbell.
“Coming!” I heard her say inside. I waited as I heard footsteps coming towards the door. I looked around in the trees as I waited. No sight of Shizu-kun anywhere. I knew better, though. Shizu-kun hides himself just to spy on me after school. It might see like stalking to some; but he sees himself as my dark guardian angel. Whatever floats his boat, I say. My attention returned back to earth when the door opened. Annette stood in the doorway smiling at me. She still had on her uniform from today. Guess she just came home from checking on her sick grandmother. (That woman never seems to be getting any better. She just keeps lingering on, choking Annette's future into thin nothing. That is just sad to behold.)
“Hey,” I said.
“Yuki!” my best friend exclaimed. “I'm so glad that you could make it! Katsuya is already in the kitchen having some cookies. Do come in!” I nodded at her smiling.
“Gladly,” I said. I walked into her house and she closed the door behind me. We found Katsuya sitting at the kitchen table with his books eating a chocolate cookie. He looked up and waved at us.
“Wazup?” he asked. I shrugged at him a bit.
“Not much,” I said. “You?” Katsuya finished his cookie before answering.
“I'm good,” he said. Annette stepped forward and clapped her hands together.
“Okay!” she exclaimed. “Now that we're all here, let's get started, shall we?” Katsuya and I nodded.
“Right,” we agreed. Annette and I joined Katsuya at the table and got to work with our studies.
*Shizuma*
I sat outside in the trees watching my Yuki. It's nice to see that he finally has some friends of his own. I was getting worried about the boy. Great that he hangs out with me, but that boy needs a life outside of me sometimes. I'm glad that he has that now.
Suddenly, something caught my attention in the distance. I looked up right away. I sensed it again. Something sinister is coming towards us. Coming for me and Yuki. One of my old enemies? Who can say? I have to be on my guard. I will protect my beautiful boy no matter what!
Something Wicked Comes This Way