Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 5, Chapter Thirty-Seven: Loud Mouth ( Chapter 37 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Loud Mouth
*Shizuma*
An old pain in my ass came back today. Oh my lord, let me tell what happened! I came into Yuki's room to wake him up like usual for the past week. (Asuka is still on vacation. His friends and I have to wake that boy up. He needs to learn how to use an alarm clock. I'll have to “teach” him how to get up on time later.) I leapt on his bed like he was my prey, because that is what he is at times. I shook on his tasty little body under the sheets.
“Come on!” I whispered loudly in his ear. “Get up Yuki-kun! Get up! We have to go to school!” He mumble something incoherent as he turned over. I shook on him header.
“Get up, you silly thing!” I insisted.
“Okay, okay,” he mumbled. “I'm up!” He rolled over and pushed back the sheets. I smiled at his pretty face. I kissed him on the nose.
“Good morning,” I whispered. He blinked at me a bit.
“What time is it?” my Yuki asked.
“Close to seven,” I said. “Now get up! We have school, remember?” He looked at me for a moment.
“It is?” he asked.
“Yeah,” I said nodding. It took a minute for it all to sink in. When it did, Yuki's grew big in shock.
“Oh shit! I'm going to be late!” he yelped. He jumped out of bed and got ready right away. Okay, so I lied to him a little bit. It's actually 6:30, but I have to lie in the mornings to get him up. It's the only way. Trust me. Once he was ready to go, we headed out the door. (He's so cute when he's pissed at me!)
We made it to school on time. By then, Yuki had gotten over my nasty little trick. We were good again. As an extra measure, I let my Yuki hold my hand. I smiled and held his in return. People still stare at us. But, what does it matter? Sometimes I do it just to get the stares at Yuki to make him nervous. This would have a greater effect if Yuki was a girl. They would really flip there. However, that little trick was topped by a disturbance in the world of Yuki-kun and I.
“HONEY!!!!” someone screamed at the top of their lungs in the crowd. We looked up to see… him flying to straight towards us out of nowhere. I cringed as that idiot sailed closer to my Yuki. My poor boy had wide eyes of terror as that… that… creature came flying in. That idiot embraced my boyfriend and gave him a hard kiss on the lips. The poor boy looked like he would die of suffocation. Naturally, I could not have this, so I stepped in to save the day.
“Okay! Break it up!” I yelled as I pushed them off of each other. Yuki panted for air. That idiot looked at me grinning like a wild cat.
“Oh, it's you Shizuma!” he said. I snorted at him.
“Hello Motoko…” I mumbled. Yuki looked between us both confused.
“Motoko?” he asked as he turned to me. *Sweat drop on my head*
“No one,” I told him. Motoko laughed in that idiotic laugh that I so much. My Yuki winced in ear-pain at the sound. I didn't blame him. Every time I hear Motoko laugh, I just want to punch him in the face so badly! Grrr! *Deep breath* Anyway, Motoko looked at us with a huge smile on his face.
“Shizi and I go WAY back!” he boosted out loud.
“Shizi?!?” I yelled. “DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!”
“Aw, what's wrong, Shizi-kun?” Motoko asked in a mocking sweetness. I tried my to keep down my anger long enough to talk without shouting and causing more of a scene.
“First of all, I hate it when you call me that,” I barked. “Second, I refuse to associate with some freak show that always dresses like a woman!” Motoko looked at us, smiling like a fairy. Today, he was wearing a schoolgirl uniform with fishnet stockings, black-blue painted nails, and his long black hair into two ponytails. He carried his sword by his side along with a book bag.
“Don't be mad at my sexy sense of style!” he said. I snorted at that fool.
“What sexy sense of style?” I snarled. Motoko laughed out loud again. Yuki quickly covered his ears. My patience is slipping here.
“Oh will you just shut up, already!” I barked. Motoko stopped laughing and smirked at me. Then, he turned his attention to my Yuki. He walked over and took him by the arm. A bigger smile spread onto his geisha-painted face.
“Hey there cutie,” that creature cooed to my boyfriend. “You doing anything later?” My love really began to panic. *Sweat drop on Yuki's head*
“Uh… yeah!” Yuki lied. Motoko began to cuddle up close to him. He pulled him in closer for a sensual embrace. The buffoon nuzzled my boyfriend's ear. Oh, he made me so mad! Motoko looked up at my Yuki with lustful eyes as he stroked on his chest.
“That's too bad,” the idiot replied. “I could've taken you out to see some amazing things!” Yuki went a pale-gray in the skin. He looked to me for some help. Motoko turned his face back to his. I could tell that my love was really in fear for his life. The buffoon smiled at him in seductive way. Yuki swallowed hard at him.
“I'm sorry, but I have a boyfriend!” Yuki said quickly as he tried imply me with his head. Motoko looked over at me and realized the boy's head. I glared at him crossly. The monkey gave me a smirk.
“Oh him?” he asked. Yuki nodded his head up and down. A pause came between us for a moment. The idiot chuckled at us. I gave him a death glare.
“And what the hell is so damn funny?!?” I barked. Motoko gave a me silly little smile. (God, did I mention I want to punch this freak show so badly?)
“It's just, I never thought this beautiful boy would fall for someone like you!” he replied, carelessly. It all slowly began to crack inside of my head. I just couldn't take his loud, stupid mouth. I just wanted to shut him up so badly. I decided to give it a shot.
“And whatever do you mean?” I questioned as I took my Yuki by the arm. Motoko locked his eyes onto me. He seemed to believe that I was challenging him now.
“Just…” he replied. “You are an anti-social, blood-drinking, hateful killer with no sense of fashion what so ever!” He finished it all off with that obnoxious laugh of his. That did it!
“Why I oughta—” I said in heavy rage. I began to attack.
“Guys!” Yuki cried. “Please don't try to kill each other while I'm between you!” I calmed down some after he said that. Motoko gave me an annoying little smirk.
“What the hell are you doing here?!?” I asked almost growling. Motoko gave me a little shrug. Before he could answer however, the bell rang. The crowd broke up and headed to class. Motoko let go of my Yuki.
“I'll see you in class, cutie!” he said to him. Then, that idiot blew a kiss at Yuki and walked away to class. Yuki and I were left staring at him. My love looked over at me.
“What was that all about?” he asked.
“Just forget it!” I said. He said nothing. One thing did bother me however: Motoko said that he was going to see us in class. Aw crap! That means he's going to harass use for a long time. Damn it, I was just getting used to the peace and quiet too!
Big Pain in the Ass