Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 5, Chapter Thirty-Eight: Charms ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Charms
*Motoko*
That Yuki is so fine! He looks so breakable. I bet he's fun in bed. His angelic face make me go hard. That bastard, Shizuma, gets to have all of the fun with him. The fact that Yuki is unavailable makes him more desirable. I just have to have him! I am going to steal him away from Shizi! How, you ask? Simple! I am making a nice little brew to lure him my way. Oh trust me, my darlings. It works. I have scored many lovers this way. The brew is quite easy to be honest with you.
I went back to my lab in Hell. (My specialty is poison. It is one of my favorite things—next to combat.) I began looking through my cabinets for my favorite ingredients for the potion.
“Let's see,” I said to myself. “Ginger root, aloe, women's nails and hair, onions, water, cinnamon, and cherry blossoms.” A grin twitched across my face. Perfect! I took everything that I need over to the counter. I ran a pot of steaming water and boiled it over a fire. I mashed up the aloe, roots, and hair until the juices ran on the board. These all went rather nicely into the pot. Next came the nails and cinnamon. I smiled as I wanted my potion boil. The way to tell if this is going right or not is by scent. If it stinks, nothing is going horribly wrong. Since there is no scent at the moment, I am doing the spell right. (Took me years to get this potion right! I just about perfected it!)
In three hours, I looked into the pot. The liquid still looks clear. I dipped in a spoon to test it out. The glue-like liquid wanted to swallow the instrument up to the handle. I licked my lips. Now, to finish this bad puppy off. I poured the cherry blossoms and onions into the pot. The liquid ate them up like acid. I felt like a stoned human on earth now. The down of my brew is that it takes a day to become fully stable. I sighed at this little distressing fact. Oh well, the longer the wait, the more I will get to enjoy the prize when I claim Yuki as my own. Until then, I have my dreams of him to tide over my fix. I put out the fire, cut off the light and go to bed.
In the morning, I go down to my lab and turn on the light. First, I smelled the air again. Still no scent. I had a grin up to my ear. It stabilized beautifully. I power walked over to the pot and looked in. The liquid is now clear with a tint of pink to it. Everything looks good so far. Just one more test…
I reached off my spoon and dipped it into the pot. The potion is thick, but not sticky this time. I smiled and licked my lips. My brew is ready! So, I bottled it up and headed out the door. That was the easy part of my master plan.
The trick is to get that darling Yuki away from Shizi. I'm surprised these two aren't glued together already. Still, I have studied them really close. They have almost every class together. All but one. Oh, gym class provides eye candy and sexual tense. Yuki has this class while Shizi is in art history. The lady of love couldn't have smiled on me so much today. I followed my prize all the way to the locker room. I timed my approach. My, Yuki has such a tasty, pale body. I want to ravish him right here and now. But, I do not. All of my hard work will be for nothing if I go sloppy now. Just a few more seconds…
My prize began opening his gym locker. I smirked to myself. Show time! I straightened up my schoolgirl uniform and disappeared over to him. I reached out and tapped my prize lightly on the shoulder. His back broke out in a cold sweat as he froze up in place. So tasty! Yuki slowly turned his head to me. I gave him a flirty little smile.
“Hi, my little pet,” I said in low voice. Yuki backed up to the lockers with huge eyes.
“W-W-What… W-W-What are you doing here?!?” he asked. I chuckled at him.
“Why so nervous?” I cooed. “I'm not going to bite you or anything.” He didn't seem to believe me at all. I kindly shook my head at him.
“Aw!” I said. “There is no cause for alarm, here. I come bearing gifts.” He raised an eyebrow at me.
“A-A gift?” he asked. I nodded at him once as I pulled out my potion. I showed it to him as he looked on with curious eyes.
“What is it?” my prize asked. I licked the inside of my cheek.
“Just,” I replied. “A little refreshing treat for you. Here, take it and enjoy.” He still looked at me nervously, at first.
“Come on,” I said. “I wouldn't take to poison you or anything. Just take it!” Yuki nodded at me, uneasily.
“Okay…” he said at last. He began to take the bottle out of my hand. I grinned to myself in my head. Yes, this is it! This is it!
Then, someone yelled out, “Hey Yuki!” loud enough to make my sweet, little ears hurt. We looked up and saw one of my prize's idiot friends coming in and ruining everything. *Sweat drop on Yuki's head*
“Hey Sasuke…” he nearly mumbled. I gritted my teeth at him. Damn it, now my plan's ruined!
“What'cha doin'?” Sasuke almost yelled. He looked over at me.
“And what's he doing here?” the idiot asked. I gritted my teeth harder. My plans are ruined, no thanks to this dumb ass! Great, just great!
“Uh…” my prize spoke up. “Motoko was just giving me a gift here.” Sasuke eyed the drink in his hand. His eyes got big really quick with thirst.
“Sweet!” he cheered. “I really needed a drink!” Then, the ape grabbed the bottle from my precious Yuki.
“Hey!” my prize yelled. My face reddened in panic as Sasuke unscrewed the bottle.
“Nooo!!!” I screamed. But, it was too late. That idiot had drunken my potion. My face went from red to pale as my stomach dropped. Oh, this is bad. Really bad. Suddenly, Sasuke looked at me with bright baby pink cheeks and a goofy grin on his face.
“Honeyyyyyy!!!!!” he yelled with hearts in his eyes. I freaked out when he rushed over to me with open arms.
“Eww! Get away from me, you ape!” I cried. Then, I ran away as fast as I could.
“Baby, come back!” Sasuke whimpered aloud as he ran after me. I tried to escape from this idiotic ape as hard as I could. Oh shit! I have screwed up big time! Damn it, now I need to make an antidote to break the spell. What's worse is that it'll take five days to make it in! Why did Sasuke have to come along and ruin everything?!?
*Yuki*
I stood there in the locker room, blinking at the chase that was just unfolding before me. “What was that all about?” I thought as I tilted my head to the side. I shuddered all over. That could have been me.
Monkey Crush