Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 5, Chapter Thirty-Nine: Love Puppy ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Puppy
*Toyota*
I saw my crush walking down the hall at lunch time today. I can't stop thinking about Ayeka. She is such an angel. Her soft, angelic face. Her long, flowing midnight blue hair. Her slender, pale calves. Her firm, perky breasts. Ooo! I just love that girl to death. But alas, she is out of my reach. I can only admit her from afar. That used to be enough for me. Not anymore. I just have to have her as my girlfriend. Or at least talk to her. But the thing is, I can't socialize with girls to save my life. Hm, I'm going to need some help with this. Lucky for me, I know exactly where to turn.
I found Yuki in the boy's locker room as expected. He was looking off at something at the moment. Curious, I walked over next to him.
“What'cha looking at ?” I asked. He didn't say a word. Instead, my good friend pointed forward. I turned my head to see Sasuke chasing Motoko around. Not in an angry way, mind you. But in the same way I would chase Ayeka around if I wasn't such a whimp with girls. My face went powder white.
“Is that…?” I began to ask. He nodded at me in silent terror.
“Chasing…?” I began to ask again. He nodded again. I myself began to shudder. There are some things in life a guy should never see. That… ranks number one. I quickly shook my head of the image of Sasuke blowing on Motoko. I shut my eyes tightly and began to remember why I came there in the first place.
“Uh… Yuki,” I spoke up. He slowly turned to me. I looked at how pale his face was. His eyes were bigger than a twelve-year-old boy who had just seen breasts for the first time in his life. Oh dear, this won't work. I have to get him away from that… distraction.
“Hey,” I spoke up. “Let's get out of here first, shall we?” No response came from him, naturally. I nodded a bit.
“Right,” I replied. “And we're going now.” I lightly took him by the hand and led him out of the locker room. We came out into the hall. I had to wait for him to snap out of it. In a minute, Yuki came back to earth and looked around.
“Where are we?” he asked.
“In the hall,” I answered.
“When did you get here?” my friend asked.
“I've been here,” I replied. “Your mind was just elsewhere at the time.” Yuki looked as if he was pondering my replies. Well, it was better than him remembering that in there. I toughened up some.
“I brought you out here so that we could talk,” I said. Yuki looked at me, puzzled.
“About what?” he asked. I began to blush.
“It's Ayeka…” I mumbled. “Again…” Yuki raised an eyebrow at me.
“Did she sump you?” he questioned.
“No,” I said. “Not yet, anyway.” He blinked at me once.
“You've lost me,” Yuki said. I sighed aloud. Here we go again. I broke down and explained my love for Ayeka to him. I tried not to notice the annoyed look he gave me as I went on and on.
“So the point is,” I said. “I don't know how to approach her.” Yuki made a face that said, “That's all you wanted to talk about?” (I can't really blame the guy; I do talk about my goddess every single day… And then some…) My face's glow started to die away.
“Can't you help me?!?” I pleaded.
“Fine,” he said, reluctantly. “I'll help you!” I quickly bowed my head to my new teacher.
“Tell me what to do!” I pleaded. Yuki shrugged at me.
“Just be yourself,” he said.
“Yes, but what do I say?” he demanded.
“I don't know,” he blurted out. “Hi!” I blinked at him, confused.
“Just like that?” I asked. He nodded at me.
“Yeah,” my friend told me. “Or something like that.” I contemplated this for a long minute. He makes it all sound so easy. I looked up at him again.
“Is that all?” I asked. Yuki nodded at me.
“Just don't act like a stalker,” he said. “You'll scare her away then.” I nodded as I took his words to heart.
“Yes, Yuki-sensei!” I said with another bow. “I will heed your advice, oh great one!” *Sweat drop on Yuki's head*
“I'm not that great…” he mumbled. I wasn't listening by then. When school let out for the day, I found Ayeka at her locker. I took Yuki's advice and walked over to her. Halfway there, my angel looked up and saw me. I have to admit, I did freeze up, but only for a moment. (That's impressive for my standards, I'll tell you now.) I made it all the way to Ayeka.
“Hi,” I said. She turned to completely face me.
“Hi,” my angel said back.
Seize the Day, Man