Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Nishi Kaze ❯ Vol. 11, Chapter Eighty-Three: Bye Bye Baby ( Chapter 83 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Bye Bye Baby

-Annette-

It's finally here. I finally get to live out my dreams. I have sat on this for quite a while. I decided that I am going to do it. Trust me, it wasn't easy. But I feel that it's time that I did something for me for a change. First, there were a couple of people that I needed to talk to.

She picked up the phone and dialed the first person.

“Hello?” Katsuya asked. I drew back my shoulders.

“I am going to do it,” I said. There was a pause on the other line.

“So you're really going to do it?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I said. “Can we meet up?”

“Sure,” Katsuya said. I closed my eyes.

“Thank you,” I said. I gently hung up my phone. This next part wasn't going to be easy.

-----------

Katsuya and I met up at the park. I don't know why I chose that spot. It just felt right in a way. I sat on the bench and looked up at the sky. Too late turn to back now. I kicked my legs about for a bit.

“Hey, sorry to keep you waiting,” I heard. I looked and saw Katsuya standing across from me. He looked so handsome under the summer sun. I smiled a bit.

“Oh, no not at all,” I said. “Please…” I pointed over next to me. Katsuya sat down next to me.

“So… you really are going to do it,” he said.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Where does that leave us?” Katsuya asked. I looked out on the park.

“That's up to you,” I said. I felt him hold my hand.

“Can we even make it work long distance?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Only one way to find out,” I said. I turned to Katsuya.

“I will come and visit you for Christmas,” I said. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I didn't know how to respond at first, but I kissed him back.

“Will you try and call me every chance you get?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“E-mail? Text?”

“Yes and yes.”

Katsuya took my hand. “Promise me one more thing.”

I sighed and rolled my eyes. “You can't be serious.”

“I'm serious,” my boyfriend said. I sighed.

“Fine, what is it?” I asked. He flashed his charming little smile at me.

“When you become a famous actress, will you still remember me?” he asked. I cocked my head to the side.

“What are you saying?” I asked.

“Please?” he asked. I dropped my shoulders and made myself smile.

“Fine, I promise,” I said. He kissed me again on the lips. I kissed him back before he pulled away.

“Thank you,” he said in a whisper.

“Yes,” I said. “And now I have something to ask of you.” Katsuya looked confused at first.

“And what is that?” he asked. I took him by the hands.

“Will you come with me to break the news to Yuki?” I asked. He held my hands back.

“Sure,” he said. I bowed my head.

“Thank you so much,” I said.

“Right,” Katsuya said. We took our time in the park for the rest of that morning. Yuki was going to be harder for us all.

Free Little Birdie