Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Basil ❯ Chap Three: Summer Queens ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summer Queens
Basil was sleeping peacefully when Aneko came in. She tiptoed across the room and just as quick as a tiger, jumped onto the bed. “WAKE UP!” Aneko yelled. Basil screamed. She looked up to see her roommate sitting on her bed. “Good morning.” said Aneko. “You haven't changed a bit, have you?” Basil said at last. Her friend just smiled. “*Yawn* What do you want?” Basil asked. “You said you we're touring me around the city today.” Aneko answered. “This early?” her roommate asked. Hai.” the princess answered. Basil sat there for a moment. Finally she said: “All right. Fine.” “Yay!!!” cheered Aneko. Then Basil got up and got dressed. Once she was ready, the girls went out to the city.
The morning was warm but not hot yet. Basil and Aneko were in downtown Kyoto when they met two new friends. They were touring around when Aneko said: “Basil, I'm hungry, when can we eat?” *Basil falls down* “You haven't changed at all have you?” she asked. “Well *Gets up* I'll se what I can do.” “Thank you!” Aneko yelled. Then she tightly hugged her friend. “Okay. Okay” said Basil. Then they went to find something to eat.
The girls found a noodle bar after searching for a long time. While Basil was placing the order, Aneko sat down at a table. She looked around pretty idle. Then something caught her eye. An Asian-looking girl was eating her breakfast. “I haven't seen her before. Wonder if she's new.” Aneko thought. So she got up and walked over to the girl. The girl looked up and saw Aneko sitting next to her. “Uh… Where did you come from?” she asked her. “Back there.” Aneko said as she pointed to the back table. The girl looked on. Aneko turned to the counter. The line was long. “HEY BASIL!!! WHAT'S TAKING YA?!? I'M HUNGRY!!!” she yelled. *Sweat drops on the people's heads in line* Basil just hung her head. The girl was amazed. “I do that too!” she yelled. “Really?” Aneko asked. “Yeah!” the girl exclaimed. “Oh wow! I'm Aneko Tsukibara.” said the princess. “China Wong.” said the girl. Then the girls began talking.
A few minutes later, Basil joined them. She was red faced with their food. “Hi Basil.” said Aneko. “Why… did you… do that?” her roommate asked with her teeth clinched. “Speed ya up.” Aneko answered. Basil glared at China. “And who's this?” she asked dropping her anger quickly. “This is China.” her roommate answered. “Yo.” said the girl. Basil just pulled out a chair and sat down to listen.
“So where are you from China?” Basil asked. “Iceland.” the girl answered. “Why the hell are you out so early?” “Touring the city, I'm new here.” Aneko answered. “And yourself?” “Waiting for a friend.” China answered. “Oh.” said Aneko and Basil.
A few minutes later, China looked up. “Hey Kris! What the hell took ya?” she yelled. Aneko and Basil looked around. Finally, they saw a woman with brown hair with blonde streaks rushing towards them. “Well Kris, what took ya?” China asked the woman when she got there. “Had to deal with my brother and sister.” Kris answered. Then the girls turned to Aneko and Basil. “Oh. Kris, this is Basil. And this is Aneko.” said China. The roommates waved. “Hi.” said Kris. “Aneko's new and Basil's giving her a tour.” China whispered. Kris quickly turned to her. The girls began whispering. Basil and Aneko were curious. China and Kris looked up. “Ladies, we decided to come along.” China spoke up. Basil didn't know what to say. Aneko's eyes lit up. “The more the merrier!” she exclaimed. Then the four girls headed out.
Kris and China had their own agenda. “So where are we going first?” Kris asked. “Just the usual route.” Basil answered. “Why?” “Oh. We had our own stops in mind.” China said innocently. Basil became nervous. “Where?” Aneko asked clueless. “Come with us.” Kris said slyly. Then Kris and China took control. “I don't like the sound of this!” Basil thought.
The girls went down to the mall. “Safe so far.” Basil thought. “So where are we going?” Aneko asked. “Clothes shopping, get a drink, have a swim, and do some driving.” China answered. “K.” said the princess. “Sounds innocent.” Basil thought.
Clothes shopping was anything but innocent. They went to a Catsmeow.com intimate appeal shop. Lace and silk galore. Perfumes and make-up filled the rooms. Aneko was excited. China and Kris were thrilled. Basil was embarrassed. She was in a store she worked for. An intimate appeal store at that. That just wasn't her style. Basil didn't really enjoy lingerie shopping. It just wasn't her.
“You have your employee discount card with ya?” China asked. “Huh? How do you know about my discount card?” Basil asked deliriously. “Aneko told me.” China answered. Basil looked sour. “She told you that?” she asked. “Yeah.” said China. Then she started her shopping. Basil was upset. She didn't like people giving information about her. She wanted to call her roommate out but she couldn't. She was too nice. Instead, she started shopping.
Once the sexy shopping was done, Aneko asked: “Where now ladies?” China and Kris grinned. “Let's go get a drink.” Kris said. “What kind of a drink?” Basil asked. “Oh. Just the usual.” China said. Basil was nervous.
The four girls went to the Oasis. The Oasis was a refreshment stop. It served snacks and drinks. “We'll get the drinks.” said Kris. Then she and China went to the booth. Aneko and Basil sat down at a table. “These girls are too wild!” Basil whispered. “You're too soft! You need adventure.” Aneko replied. Kris and China came back their drinks. Aneko and Basil looked up. “Is that… sake?” Basil asked. “Yep.” China and Kris answered. “How old are all of you?” Basil asked. “Seventeen and twenty.” they answered. Basil was stunned. These girls were under-aged and drinking. Aneko kept quiet. Kris and China set out the drinks. Aneko took hers gracefully. Basil took hers grimly. China and Kris took their sakes and seats. The four girls drank their drinks. Kris and China had three or four.
“Where now?” Aneko asked. “We wanna go swimmin'” China said clearly. Basil was amazed. China was still sober. Kris was a little drunk. “The community pool is open now.” China said. “But we don't have our suits.” said Basil. “Don't worry, I have two spares.” said Kris. “Okay.” said Aneko. Then the girls left the mall.
They had made it to the community center before it was packed full. “Kyoto's community center is better than Tokyo's!” Aneko thought. “Like it?” China asked. “Yeah!” said the princess. “I knew you would!” said China. Then the girls went to the changing rooms.
“Kris?” Basil asked from the changing room. “Yes?” Kris replied.
 
“This seems a little too…. um…. uh….”
 
“What?”
 
“A little too…. well… sexy.”
 
“Nonsense. Come out and let me see.”
 
Basil stepped out nervously. Kris looked up. Basil had on a tight black bikini. She clinched her teeth. This really wasn't her style. Basil began whining. “Aw, it's not that bad! Come on!” said Kris. Then she dragged Basil out to the pool.
The girls swam for hours in the big pool. Basil and Aneko's swimsuits got them many stares. Basil didn't like it but Aneko didn't mind. Aneko, basil, China, and Kris swam until seven-thirty p.m. “We need to go home now.” said Aneko once they got out. China and Kris looked hurt. “What's wrong?” the princess asked. “We really wanted to do one more thing.” China said pitifully. “Oh? And what was that?” Aneko asked. “DRIVING!!!” China and Kris yelled. “Why did you have to ask?” Basil thought.
The girls drove wildly along country road. Basil was scared. Aneko, China, and Kris enjoyed every moment of the road.
Once Aneko and Basil got home, the twenty-five year old clasped onto her bed. “That is the last time I let two girls plan my day!” Basil thought. Then she fell asleep. China and Kris wore her out!
Owari