Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Yin and Yang. ❯ Receiving the assignment. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/11/2007, 10:03-04pm.
Authors Note:
Yeah! One of my first original stories. I got the idea the other day.
Or was it earlier than that???....Er anyway if any of my oc's look to much like anyone else;s, Please let me know because I sure don't.

One of my oc's that has appeared in a Samurai 7 fanfic and a few of my Saiyuki stories will be one of the main cast here.
I'm using his last name from another villain of mine.

So the name for him here will be: Ryu Daigo.
The cast will be introduced as I need them.

Warnings: There will be Shounen-ai or Male/Male.
Language but not severe. Mentions of physical abuse.

Disclaimer: I own the characters and the story.
In the not so distant future I'll be working on making this a Doujinshi and or comic.

Summary:
In a world mixed. Where powerful technology and magic both co-exist there are people who wish to use both to rule the planet.
There is a legend that states:
There are two who should not meet for their power combined could either save the planet or destroy it.

Enter Ryu Daigo. Age 17. Blue eyes. Blue Black hair in a high ponytail. Height. 5'10.
A highly skilled trained assassin who's latest hit who much like Ryu himself may not be what he appears.

Enter Taro Yamada or Ty for short. Age 16. Green eyes. Short blue hair. Height. 5'7.
Ryu's latest target. Though there could be more to him than what meets the eye.

Better descriptions in the actual story. These two are the main characters....;).

Here is an important message. Remove spaces for link.
Please support Net Neutrality. For more information visit:

http:// www . savetheinternet . com
///////////////

Ryu scanned the information on his latest assignment e-mailed to him from his 'Commander'. He closed the black laptop and went to pack what he needed and was to leave immediately.

He got up and went over and set a black bag down on his bed.
After packing a few of the essentials such as a sniper and a couple of silencers he was about to head out of his apartment which was located at the organizations main base he worked at when the door to his apartment slid open.

This was only a tad annoying since he knew who it was. He headed into the living room.
The apartment had pale blue wallpaper normal white ceiling and while the kitchen and bathroom were tiled the rest of the floor was a light shade of tan carpet.
/////////

He made his way into the living-room and wasn't surprised in the least when he saw his parents there.
"Hello dear."
His mother looked over her shoulder from her sitting position on the cream colored couch.

Ryu's mother. Dawn. Medium length natural blond colored hair and deep bright blue eyes. When standing her height was 5'9.

"How's it going son?"
Still standing at the moment near Dawn was Ryu's father.
Akio. Hair black with a slight touch of brown. A slightly muscled up man who stood at 6'2.

"No offense or anything but what are you guys doing here? I thought you had missions to."

"HaHa. Not until later tonight actually. So we thought we would see how your doing."
Akio sat down in a chair of the same coloring as the couch which also by now had Ryu sitting in it as well.

After hugging her son and almost depriving him of too much oxygen She noticed something.
"Oh, I guess we must've caught you at a bad time Ryu. Do you have an assignment today?"

"What gave it away?"
He thought he had nothing with him at the moment that could give that away.

"You have your I.D with you. Normally you keep it in the drawer in your nightstand beside the bed."

"It's almost creepy that you know that."

"Oh please. You've always kept it there. Even back before you moved out."
She seemed to sigh a little at the last part.

Ryu just sigh with minor annoyance.
"It's just next door."

"I doubt that makes much difference to your mother. Well I guess we should get going since I'm guessing you have to leave soon."
Akio, Dawn and Ryu all stood.

"Yeah. I'll be outta here in about five minutes."

A moment later he was finally able to get the rest of what he needed and left.
///////////////


While waiting on the plane to reach it's destination he was spending some time looking over the information he printed out earlier. Something just seemed off to him about the whole thing.

His target was a high ranking officials son.
Age 16. name: Taro Yamada. No current photo was available but with the brief description he figured the guy would be fairly easy to spot. Blue hair and Green eyes.

The money for the missions and assignments they went on was generally paid in half up front and the rest after the job was complete and person was satisfied.

For this one the money had been paid in full.
Secondly these were not the normal types of jobs that they did.
Third the odd note that was attached to the information from his commander. It had to be him that went.
They already had a couple of different people working jobs over there. For all logical purposes one of them would save both time and money but he was specified for the job.

Hopefully this would be cleared up soon.
/////////////////

Authors Note:
They meet in the next chapter.
I know this isn't the best written first chapter but it's a start.
I'll probably make some minor revisions to it in the future.

I know that Ryu doesn't come off like much of an assassin but he will a little later on.
The organization that they work for normally kills more or the less evil demons and people and creatures like that.

Well more in chapter two! Later!
04/12/2007, 12:52am.

P.S. Taro Yamada's name as well as Akio's I got from
Blogthings . com
It took a little criss crossing of names for a couple of minutes but then I put together a combo I liked.

Later for real!
04/12/2007, 12:56am.