Original Stories Fan Fiction ❯ Yin and Yang. ❯ First Encounter. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Document Opened: 04/13/2007, 12:09am.
Authors Note:
Wonder if anyone thought I was going to give Ryu some kind of angsty past or something like that. Oh well anyway here's chapter two of Yin and Yang.

The reason there is no mention of specific countries or cities is that at the moment I'm trying to decide if they should be in a modern Earth or an alternate Earth where almost all the places will be created by me. I'm leaning toward option two.

Warnings: Physical abuse. Light Language.
/////////////////

It was finally time for him to head-out and take care of the job. Yesterday his plane arrived around the evening and the assignment was to be taken care of the next day. It was now 08:00am and he was out the hotel door.
/////////

He eventually came near a big mansion. It was a color somewhere between white and yellow. A brick fence surrounded the building.
It wasn't that difficult for him to find the place although he found it peculiar but not odd that an official would have a big house like that.
'It's like asking for someone to come and kill him. Oh well. He's not who I'm here for.'
He was finding this to be more and more strange considering the only guards he could see were at the entrance of the driveway to the house and all he had to do was turn on his suit to become invisible and cautiously make his way over the wall and into a nearby tree in the backyard.

The branch was only so stable. It would do for now while he had a quick look around he then turned to have a look around the yard when he heard someone talking.

"You know I'll probably miss you after I'm gone."
There not too far away was his target talking to a bird.

'After I'm gone? Hm. Maybe he knows he's going to die?'
He could only briefly wonder when the branch he was on decided to break and send him crashing down.
/////////

"Damn."
Ryu muttered as he sat up. He started feeling pain in his right ankle.

"Hey are you alright?".

Ryu looked up to meet with a pair of concerned looking green eyes. He just went to see how badly his ankle had been hurt and what he should do next. He couldn't do away with him right there because it could draw the attention of any guards he suspected were on their way anyway.

"Here let me."
Taro knelt down and set his hands above Ryu's ankle and a white glow came from his hands and Ryu noticed his ankle feeling as good as new.

"Thanks. But why did you..?"
He was cut short when they saw an older looking man in what could only be described as a typical security guards uniform approaching.

The man walked right over and looked Taro straight in the face almost like he didn't even notice Ryu.
"Hey Taro, What's the commotion about over here? I heard something that sounded like a crash."

"Oh that. I put a baby bird back in it's nest. My landing just wasn't that good."
He chuckled lightly and out his arms behind his head.

The man seemed to buy it.
"Well just be careful now. And watch that arm. It's still a little too soon for it to be fully healed hm."

Ryu noticed that Taro seemed a little surprised by that.
"I didn't think you knew? Then again you find out about everything else huh."
His eyes went downcast. And he moved his left arm so it was over his right one.

"Look I have to go before anyone else thinks something is wrong. I'll try and come by later okay."

"Alright. Take care Mr.Green."
With that the older guard headed back for his post.

"Hey, Either that guy is blind or something was up? How come he didn't notice I was here?"

Taro turned back to face him.
"Just a simple illusion. That's all."
He smiled. For a moment a small breeze came by lightly blowing strands of their hair in the wind.

Unfortunately before he could ask anymore he was called by someone else and for reasons he couldn't explain just yet, He didn't like the way the other boy looked at the mention of the fact it was his father who wanted to see him.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Authors Note:
The next chapter has a little bit of fighting action in it.
Well hope you people had a great Friday the 13th!
Later!

04/14/2007, 03:02am.