Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Bet ❯ Kisses and Cream ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bet
 
Chapter 2: Kisses and Cream
 
Hikaru plopped himself down in the chair next to Tamaki. The king blinked at his subject. “Why aren't you with Kaoru?” Tamaki asked, half growling.
 
“Calm down lord.”
 
“King.” Tamaki interrupted.
 
“He's using the facilities.” Kaoru glanced towards the bathroom in the back of the room. “Besides… I wanted to see how you were doing.” There weren't many girls clinging to the king today. More of them were huddled about Hunny and Takashi.
 
“Nothings happening at my table today. What about you two?”
 
“Nothing… Why is Hunny so popular today?”
 
“Something Kyouya planned, most likely.” Tamaki said giving a distant look as though he were double-checking with himself.
 
“Really…?” Hikaru moved a little closer and looked at his king's well-shaped face. Tamaki suddenly realized how close Hikaru had gotten and his eyes widened.
 
“What are you doing?” He asked a bit surprised by how the twin's golden eyes were surveying every inch of his flawless skin.
 
“Just looking…” Hikaru said. He moved his eyes to look up into the blonde's. They were a lovely blue and really stood out against his skin and blonde locks. “Your skin looks like cream.” Hikaru said in a trance like way. He moved forward slowly until his lips were a few centimeters away from his king's ear. “Does it taste like it too…?” He whispered seductively.
 
Tamaki couldn't believe what was happening. Hikaru was flirting with him… what the hell was going on?
 
Suddenly, a slightly wet feeling touched his cheek. His eyes pinched closed and his body became rigid. Hikaru's tongue was moving up his cheek… Slowly. Painstakingly slow.
 
The twin could feel the heat in Tamaki's face grow considerably underneath his slick muscle. He lifted it from his king's face and smirked, looking over Tamaki's expression. “No, it doesn't taste like cream… But it is delicious.”
 
The way the last word escaped Hikaru's lips made the blonde's head tingle slightly. The twin got up from the chair, changing his smirk into a bored and emotionless look, just like when he had sat down. Tamaki, on the other hand, just watched as Hikaru stood and walked back to the main couch, his blush dominating his cheeks. He then realized that he hadn't been breathing that entire time.
 
After a few moments of sitting at the couch, his brother arrived. “Don't you think that was a bit far?” Kaoru said, glancing over at the king who was breathing heavily. He had been watching from the bathroom the whole time.
 
“Nope. It was just the right amount.” Hikaru said calmly.
 
“How was that not overboard?”
 
“It's just enough to leave him wanting more. Now, he may even make the second move.” Hikaru said with a smile.
 
A clap resounded through the room and everybody's eyes traveled to Kyouya who stood in the center of the room. “Okay everybody, time to leave… The Host club needs it's rest.” There was a single `aaawww' that traveled through the room and Kyouya just sighed. “Now.” He growled slightly.
 
The girls filed out of the front doors and Hunny pouted sweetly. “But we were eating cake…” He said, crossing his arms. Takashi looked down at him and then lifted the boy up onto his shoulders. “Yay cake!” Hunny said with joy as they entered the kitchen.
 
Hikaru stood and headed for the front doors. “I'll just wait in the car, `kay Kaoru?”
 
“What? Why…?” Kaoru asked with a surprised look.
 
“Well, you need to give yourself some sort of chance, don't you?” Hikaru said cheekily to his brother. Kaoru turned to his king for a few moments, but when he looked back to where his brother stood… no one was there. “Ugh… fine.” Kaoru got up and walked over to Tamaki, not completely sure of what he could do. He heard a door open and close in the back of the room and when he looked to see who it was… everyone was gone.
 
The blonde looked up at him, snapping out of his trance, and then stood quickly, knocking his chair back. “K-Kaoru.” He said, stepping back a little. After what his brother had done without any warning, the twin couldn't blame his king for being so uncomfortable. But he had to admit… this was an interesting side to Tamaki.
 
His cheeks were tinted with red and his fingers couldn't help but fiddle with the rim of his shirt. He didn't want to look at Kaoru, but when the blonde did his eyes were so innocent and unsuspecting. Seeing the redhead's gaze upon his eyes made him more uncomfortable and his cheeks reddened a little bit more. He looked away from Kaoru again and the twin just smiled.
 
“Why aren't you looking at me and being so fidgety?” Kaoru asked in a normal enough tone. Tamaki looked back at him. “Come on… tell me. What's up?” Tamaki stopped fidgeting and stepped back a little more. He was keeping his eyes on the twin now.
 
“Nothing.” Tamaki said, sounding a bit more secure of himself. Kaoru stepped forward and was countered by his king stepping back. “What are you doing?” Tamaki asked quickly.
 
“Nothing.” Kaoru said with a small shrug, but he took another step forward. Tamaki did the same as before. Suddenly the twin moved forward more quickly and Tamaki moved back again. There was a thud as Tamaki's back hit the wall and another as Kaoru's hands fell beside the blonde's shoulders, trapping the king below him.
 
“What are you doing…?” Tamaki asked again, his breathing becoming faster.
 
Kaoru smiled glancing away from the king's eyes for a few moments to look at his reddened skin. “You look so cute like this… blushing.”
 
This just made him blush further. “Wh-what?” Kaoru's golden eyes looked calm and not quite as evil as his twin's, but were still too powerful at the moment. The blonde looked away again.
 
Slowly, Kaoru's fingers touched Tamaki's cheek. He brushed the back of his fingers against his king's soft cheek and trailed them back to push a golden piece of hair behind his ear. They flowed over the blonde's skin so easily and moved down to trace over his neck. The twin's fingers moved back up Tamaki's neck and rested on his chin, moving the blonde's gaze back to Kaoru's eyes.
 
“Look at me…” Kaoru whispered seductively. Then the redhead cupped his chin a little more securely and guided his king's face toward his lips while he also moved forward. A weird feeling moved up through the king's body as they grew closer. Tamaki had never been dominated before. It was strange and… exhilarating. Then an electrical sensation passed through his head as their lips met.
 
Kaoru's eyes were closed and his hand was moving away from Tamaki's chin, to his chest, then around to his back. The twin pulled Tamaki closer and then felt something unexpected from his king. Tamaki had closed his eyes and moved his hands to Kaoru's hips. They were full on kissing now. But neither of them really minded.
 
They were pulling in closer and their hands were drifting over the other's body. Neither could believe they were doing this… and enjoying it. The two of them pulled away the moment they realized this and then took a step back from each other. Both were blushing slightly and avoiding eye contact.
 
“Well…”
 
“Um…”
 
“No, you go first.” Tamaki said quickly.
 
“You're the king… You should go.” Kaoru countered. There were a few moments of silence. What could they possibly say? “Well… Maybe I should just go.” Kaoru said softly before forcing himself to look up at Tamaki. The blonde was staring at him, but quickly looked away. The small action made the twin smile slightly. Kaoru turned and walked over to the door, but as he opened it a small voice caught his ears.
 
“Kaoru I, uh…” Tamaki started.
 
“Yeah…?” Kaoru asked softly without turning around.
 
“Nothing… Never mind.” Kaoru smiled to himself and stepped out into the hall. He headed straight for the parking lot, where Hikaru waited.