Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Bet ❯ Hikaru's Chat ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bet
 
Chapter 3: Hikaru's Chat
 
There was a squeal from the crowd of girls that surrounded Tamaki after he dipped one of the girls and kissed her hand softly. But when his lips separated from her skin, all he could think of was how much better it felt when they were against Kaoru's. He stood her back up and bowed as usual, letting his eyes wander to where the twins were `working.'
 
Girls also surrounded them and at the moment the twins were setting up to do an act they had been practicing. Kaoru had a chocolate chip cookie and was just bringing it to his lips. He broke of a small piece with his teeth, letting a few crumbs remain on his face… just above his lip. A few of the girls began to giggle. “What?” Kaoru asked innocently.
 
Hikaru was laughing a little too… it was fake, but followed along nicely with the act. “You have crumbs on your face…” He said, turning to his brother. Kaoru brushed his thumb across the opposite side of his lip. Hikaru just laughed a little more. “Here…” He said before leaning in. The girls grew silent as the two came closer, then the very tip of Hikaru's tongue stroked up the corner of his brother's lips, lapping up the crumbs.
 
The image of Hikaru's tongue against his cheek flashed through Tamaki's mind. As the twin pulled away, the crumbs disappearing into his mouth, his golden eyes glanced over, straight into Tamaki's. The king's heart began to beat a little faster at the intensity of the twin's eyes. A small smiled spread across Hikaru's face and then he returned to his act.
 
“Tamaki?” The blonde broke free from the twin's trance and turned back to the girls around him. “What were you staring at Tamaki?” “Yeah, what were you doing?”
 
Tamaki struck a princely smile and turned back to the girls. “I was just thinking about how beautiful you were and what a wonderful world out love could make.” There was a group of squeals from his table and a soft smile spread across Tamaki's face. “Success, as usual…” He thought before asking the lady before him, “So, where were we?”
 
- - -
 
Shortly after all their guests had gone, so did Kyouya for family business and Hunny who was, of course, followed by Takashi. The only ones who were left were the twins and Tamaki. No one spoke, right up until the front door was being opened by the twins and then…
 
“Wait.” The king spoke. The twins stopped and turned around in unison. “I'm going to talk to one of you… which one will it be?” They looked at each other and, remembering the bet, Hikaru stepped forward.
 
“I think I'll be staying.” He turned around and looked at his brother, who wasn't even a little surprised. “I have the feeling he wants to talk alone. Just wait outside or in the parking lot, okay?” Kaoru rolled his eyes and walked out the door, leaving the two alone. The moment the door closed behind Kaoru, Hikaru was suddenly forced back against a wall. He was completely caught off guard by his king's sudden actions and couldn't believe that the blonde had him pinned. “K-king…? Wha-” But a single finger was placed upon his lips telling him to shush.
 
“You've been toying with me all day… Haven't you?” Tamaki whispered, his warm breath brushing past Hikaru's neck. The twin below him was staring right into his eyes, not planning to look away. Then the king's plan backfired as the redhead regained his self-confidence.
 
A sinister smirk spread it's way across Hikaru's lips and his eyes turned dangerous again. Tamaki stepped away a little, letting the beast free from its hold, it's eyes transfixed on its prey. “Maybe I was… Why do you ask?” Hikaru asked as he walked forward. Tamaki kept stepping away until his knees hit the couch. The blonde fell onto his back, into the soft red cushions of the couch. He was trapped.
 
“Besides…” The twin started. “As I recall, you were staring at me.” Tamaki blushed a little. He had been staring. Actually, he had been studying every move the twins made ever since yesterday. How they picked up their cups, how they looked at the girls… at each other. What they did to each other. It was all so alluring.
 
“So…?” Tamaki said as he backed away from Hikaru, scooting along the couch.
 
“I think you want it… what me and Kaoru do to each other.” The blonde stopped moving and looked up at Hikaru. Was he right? “Well…” The twin said softly as he climbed onto the couch. “Why didn't you just ask?” Tamaki's eyes widened as he spoke. Hikaru was climbing up him on all fours, keeping perfect eye contact and a completely fluid motion.
 
“Hikaru…? What are you going to do to me?” Tamaki asked as Hikaru's hands went past his hips. The twin just smiled down at him as their eyes became parallel. He leaned down so their faces were only a few centimeters away from the other's.
 
“Everything… anything you will allow.” Hikaru whispered softly and moved so his lips were hovering above Tamaki's neck. He kissed it softly. “I'll give you a little taste.” He kissed it again, a bit more passionately this time. “All you need…” He said before kissing higher up on Tamaki's neck. “…is me.”
 
Tamaki realized he had been holding his breath again and let out a small sigh that seemed to relax him. He had been so rigid again, but now he just sunk into the strange feeling Hikaru was giving him. Then the twin bit his neck softly. Tamaki took a sharp breath in at the sudden shock from Hikaru's teeth against his skin. It felt good.
 
Hikaru's hand drifted below the hem of his king's shirt. A shiver ran through the blonde's spine as the twin's cool fingers floated across the hot skin beneath his shirt. “Hikaru…” Tamaki said within a moan. The redhead's thumbs were circling about his nipple, making it hard and his back arch slightly.
 
“Yes…?” The twin said into his ear before playing with its soft lobe between his lips.
 
There was another stifled moan as Hikaru bit at a special place behind Tamaki's ear that made him cringe in pleasure. “…more.” The king breathed. His nipple wasn't the only thing becoming hard.
 
The twin smirked. “As you wish…” He whispered, letting his hot breath curl around the blonde's ear. He moved over Tamaki, his knees by the blonde's hips and his other hand slipped beneath his king's shirt. Tamaki lifted his arms up as Hikaru pulled the shirt off of him, throwing it to the floor. The twin moved down Tamaki's hot, eager body and positioned his lips above the blonde's chest.
 
“I guess I do want it…” Tamaki thought to himself. Hikaru placed his lips around the other nipple that hadn't been toyed with yet. Tamaki sighed with pleasure as the redhead's tongue amused itself, but the hand that had been playing was on the move. Hikaru's fingers moved down Tamaki's chest, feeling every detail of his skin and every muscle below it.
 
Hikaru removed himself from his king's nipple and moved down the blonde's body further. He kissed down the middle of Tamaki's chest and torso and waist until he reached the king's belt. Hikaru smirked as he sat up, on top of the blonde's legs. He unbuckled the black leather belt and then the twin took it completely off and placed it on the ground before picking up his King's shirt.
 
“Leaving so soon…?” Tamaki asked. “Hey, what are you keeping that for?” The king asked as he sat up, looking at the belt in the twin's hand.
 
Hikaru smirked. “For the next time we… `chat'.” The blonde watched as Hikaru stood.
 
“I need to go. Kaoru's probably wondering what we're doing up here.” The twin smirked to himself.
 
“Then you better go.” Tamaki said as he pulled on his shirt. “See you tomorrow?” He asked when his head popped out from its collar.
 
“Sure.” Hikaru said as he walked over to the door. He opened it and looked back as Tamaki straightened himself out then walked out into the hall and left to meet his brother.