Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Bet ❯ Love Him Yet? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bet
 
Chapter 5: Love Him Yet?
 
The next day Kaoru was completely surrounded by worried girls. “Oh Kaoru… How awful.” “I thought for sure you were dead.” “Are you sure you can be out of the hospital this early?” Hikaru stayed close to his brother for the whole of the day, making sure nothing happened.
 
One girl tried to run up and hug Kaoru but instead was knocked over by Hikaru's defensive arm. “What do you think you're doing you baka! Do you want to hurt him again?”
 
Kaoru ran up to him and grabbed his arm, looking up into his brother's eyes with a upset look. “Hikaru! What are you doing? Don't hurt her just because of me.”
 
Hikaru turned, taking his brother's hand and pulling him closer until their lips were only a few centimeters away. Kaoru gulped. “I'm sorry… Kaoru.”
 
“Hikaru…” Kaoru breathed. Normally when they put up an act his heart didn't beat this fast.
 
“Your wish is my command.” Hikaru said before leaning closer to his brother's ear. “Command me…” He whispered seductively. Hikaru caught his brother off guard, but Kaoru knew… he was still just acting. What would happen if he suddenly changed gears?
 
Kaoru's lips curled into a slight smile. “Kiss me… Hikaru…” He said back. His twin moved back slightly, looking into his eyes with uncertainty. None of the other members were looking and probably wouldn't have been able to see because of the crowd of girls that had surrounded them.
 
Hikaru smiled and the two of them closed the small space between their lips as their eyes drifted closed. The girls immediately started to shriek in joy and a few fainted. The twins smiled and broke away from each other's lips. Kaoru was blushing slightly but they both looked satisfied. Kaoru looked away but found his brother's fingers on his chin. “I thought you would never look away…” Hikaru said with a smirk.
 
This made Kaoru blush more vibrantly. “Stop it… Not here. Later.” He whispered before returning to the couch. Hikaru sat down beside him, surveying his face. It was obvious kissing in public embarrassed him, but Kaoru had ordered him to. Hikaru smiled to himself and leaned back in the cushions of the couch. He didn't even notice the bubbling girls about him. Kaoru wanted it too… A sleepless night, filled with sensations.
 
But when would it happen…?
 
- - -
 
After all the guests had gone, Hunny too vanished almost immediately with Takashi trailing behind him to deal with issues about his karate and family. The moment the door closed behind them Tamaki turned to the other three and smiled. Kyouya looked at him through shining glasses.
 
“I was wondering if you two could let me have a little chat about Kaoru's arm with him…” Tamaki's eyes flashed to Hikaru's gaze. The twin's eyes widened as images of their little `talk' flashed through his mind. He gripped his brother's hand.
 
“Is that really necessary?” Hikaru asked, trying to keep his cool. “You can see that he's fine and his wound is healing nicely.”
 
“I just want to chat. I'm not going to have a conversation like I did with you…” Tamaki said now keeping full eye contact with the twin.
 
Hikaru smirked. “Well… I'd hardly call it a conversation. It seemed I was doing all the talking. Besides, we never finished that little talk of ours.” Hikaru could see his little remark was having an effect.
 
“What? Do you want to continue…?” This hushed Hikaru immediately.
 
Kaoru looked from his brother's face to his king's and stepped in front of Hikaru. “I'm sure it'll be fine. He just wants to talk.”
 
Tamaki smiled. “See. It'll be fine.” Of course, Kyouya was writing this all down on his pad of paper and taking careful notes on how they said every word. He knew something had been going on between these three… But what?
 
Hikaru let go of his brother's hand and stepped away. “Fine… go on and have your chat. Just be careful, okay.” Hikaru said, flashing Tamaki a warning glare.
 
“Hikaru…?” The twin asked, his head tilting to one side like a confused puppy.
 
“I'll be waiting in the parking lot.” Kaoru watched as Kyouya and Hikaru left, Kyouya closing the door behind them.
 
Suddenly, two hands began drifting up and around his shoulders. He took in a quick breath as Tamaki's lips touched his neck. He grabbed his king's wrist and wrenched it away from his body. “What are you doing?” He asked, wide-eyed.
 
Tamaki moved forward and a thump resounded through the room as he pushed the twin against the wall, pinning his hands above his head. The blonde quickly took his lips and his eyes widened further, until a strange sensation rushed up through him. His eyes drifted closed as his body relaxed into Tamaki's touch. The blonde's hand was working at his crotch, while the other continued to hold Kaoru's wrists.
 
The king's hand moved slowly down the twin's arm, down his chest and torso until he reached the brim of Kaoru's shirt. His other hand joined the first and swept beneath the white material and pulled it off of the twin's body, letting the shirt fall to the floor. Tamaki's lips traveled from the redhead's lips to his neck and his hands moved back up Kaoru's arms.
 
His fingers could feel every detail in the twin's arm and every muscle beneath the redhead's skin as they tightened below his touch. The tips of the king's fingers moved over Kaoru's bandage on his upper arm and the twin winced slightly. Tamaki's eyes moved to survey his prey's face. “Does it hurt?” Kaoru nodded slightly but Tamaki continued by peeling the bandage away from Kaoru's arm.
 
The twin winced again and his muscles tightened, but his king still didn't stop. “Tamaki…” Kaoru breathed as his eyes opened to look at his king.
 
The blonde pulled off the rest of the bandage ripping off a piece of dried blood from the stitches. A small trickled of warm red fluid ran down Kaoru's arm until it intersected Tamaki's tongue. Kaoru's eyes screwed shut again as the blonde's tongue ran across his wound. “Tamaki… it burns…” He said weakly.
 
“Burns…?” Tamaki said with a smirk. “With what? Pain or…” His tongue ran back across the wound's rough surface and he could feel the twin relax under him slightly. “Or maybe pleasure?”
 
“Stop… Please…” Kaoru breathed as he felt Tamaki's lips move from his arm down his chest. The sound of a zipper triggered the twin's eyes to open. He stepped away quickly and zipped his pants up the rest of the way. “I can't do this… Not without-” Kaoru quickly placed his hand to his mouth before he could continue.
 
“Not without Hikaru?” Tamaki smiled and looked into Kaoru's eyes. “Strange… How you won't say you need him. How you love him.” Tamaki leaned down and picked up Kaoru's shirt and bandage then looked back up at him. “But if you really loved him… Wouldn't you just say it?”
 
“I…” Kaoru began but he couldn't seem to let the words escape his lips. “Gomen no sai. Gomen… Hikaru…” Kaoru said before he fell to his knees. He could feel the tears coming to his eyes. “How can I betray him like this…? And with our king no less.” He thought to himself as Tamaki came closer to him.
 
The blonde kneeled down in front of him and tilted his head up so the twin was looking into his eyes. “Someday… you will be able to say it. It's just not today.” He lay the shirt on the floor as he began to wrap the bandages back around Kaoru's arm. “Put your shirt on… you can't go back to the parking lot like this, can you?”
 
When Tamaki was done rewrapping his arm Kaoru moved forward, hugging his king tightly, catching the blonde off guard slightly. “Thank you… Tamaki.” Tamaki's hands slowly rested themselves around Kaoru's back, hugging him back softly.
 
“Thank you…”