Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ Marietta ❯ Lost Memories in my Dreams! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Lost Memories in
My Dreams!

Disclaimer:Y'all should know.....






One-Three miles south of the city.....

Melfina and Andy had hard time getting to the old hotel, for it was very windy. They saw something blurry...it looked like a large building...it was large enough to be the old hotel.
They decided to go to that place, seeing that she hadn't seen any other large building. They walked up to the back (the back of the hotel is facing Portland). Then, they tried to find the way to get in......



"It's getting windy, folks! Snow! Snow! Snow everywhere! Might get over eight inches high! So stay inside and stay safe!" The weather man on the little black and white TV said. Suddenly, it was turned off by a kid by the age of 11. His hair was golden brown hair with blue eyes, frowning as he sat there on a stool by the counter, bored. He had on a navy blue/black jacket, a mahogany shirt, and a khaki jeans.

"Great! Another blizzard," he muttered. There was an older girl, well seven years older to be exact, who was standing next to him with an alcoholic drink on her hand. (She wasn't drunk yet, though). Her skin was tan with vanilla-white, long braided hair, blue eyes, with a long, white shirt, that has a #50 on the chest area, with green, mid-arm-length sleaves, and bellbottoms (like I said, this is the '70s).

"Jim, you worry too much," She muttered, having a low voice with a hint of squeakiness and took a sip. The boy, Jim, the same boy that was with Gene, just glared at her.

"You shouldn't be drinking, Aisha."

"Well, where the hell is Gene and Fred?"

"Well, seeing that a snow storm is coming, I'm not suprised," a more soothing, low ,female voice responded. It was a woman, since she's older than Aisha. She had long, black hair up in a pony tail, leaving her two, thick,long bangs down. She had dark eyes, and she had on a turtle neck, beige sweather,w ith black pants, and she has on long, black boots. The name was Suzuka. She also sat on a stool, sipping on hot tea. Actually, they were sitting at an under ground old bar that was across the under ground movie theatre (cool hotel,eh?).

"I always wanted to know why Gene wanted to find a girl that looks like the sister of that dead singer," Jim said.

"Who knows," Aisha responded.



The two orphans finally found a way in. The door must've been torn down, but it had wood hammered on the inside. Luckly, there was a big opening that they could go through, and Andy carefully stuck his leg in and then try to get the rest of himself in, but one of the wood came off, and both he and the wood fell!

Jim, Aisha, and Suzuka heard the sound!

"What the hell was that?!" Aisha exclaimed in a whisper.

"I don't know," Jim answered.



"You alright, Andy?" Mel asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Andy answered, getting up. Mel got in, and the two started to walk up the stairs up to some wide hallway; it must be some hallway that leads to the lobby. It DID lead to the lobby, a large one!
There were things scattered on the counter. They walked there to see what those stuff are. There was a bell....and there was a bunch of photos of a family. They found a flashlight, Mel turned it on, and picked up one to look at, since it was dark inside. It was a family dressed in winter clothes smiling in front of the Christmas tree and was dated in the year 1967. Well, somehow, somewhere, somewhat, that picture looked familiar to Mel. But where? When? How?!
They took a look at the other photos and used the flashlight to look at them. To Mel, they all looked familiar...as if she knew the family, before...or perhaps she was in these photos! Then, the two found a photo of a girl with short, raven hair with round, golden-brown eyes smiling. That girl was in all of those photos. Andy saw this; he saw the same girl on the poster. The two orphans realized something.

"That girl looks like...you, Mel," Andy whispered.

"I know," she whispered. They put down the photos and took a look around the lobby. Mel saw a small mirror. She took a look at it and suddenly she saw the girl that looked like her with a woman, her aunt, singing in a flash and the image disappeared! Melfina shook her head at that.

"What's up, Mel?"

"Ya know, Andy, I have a strange feeling I have been here before, but I can't really remember."

"Your past might be coming back to you," He told her, smiling. Then, remembering why they were here, Mel rang the bell.

"Hello! Is anyone here?!" There was no answer. It was getting stuffy, so the two took off their coats, hats, and gloves, and they continued to look around the lobby. Using the flashlight, Mel looked at paintings, seats, everything!

Here's another song!( This is gonna be ALOT harder!!)

Melfina: *use a flashlight to look up; touches a painting*
Here I see familiar things; things yet I have not seen before.

Both: *walk to another room*

Melfina: What happened here, I do wonder? *looks at Andy* All this makes me want to know...more.

Andy: *nods*

*They end up at the ballroom, on the balcony*

Melfina: *looks at the ballroom* A song someone sang...to me; oh Serenity, *looks down* can you please help...me?

Andy: *looks at her*

Melfina: Mm-mmm a familiar song...I haven't heard so long...! *She and Andy walks downstairs*

*They're now at the stage*

Melfina: *looks around the empty ballroom*
People danced, the children played, *Holds the flashlight up to a poster of the Anthony Sakamoto*
A singer and the snow. *looks at the window* It suddenly beams. *looks at Andy,hands him the flashlight*

Andy: *looks at the poster with the flashlight*

Melfina: *walks towards the edge of the stage* Can it be that I'm seeing *holds herself* lost memories... *looks at the ball room with sad eyes and closes* in my...dreams....? *opens her eyes and gasped*

*What she saw was people, food, lights, and everything magically appearing; people dancing, some sitting, etc*

Both: * (Andy turns around) has an amazed look on their face, climbs down the stage, and runs and twirls around, very excited. *

Andy: *stumbles onto the buffet and checks if the cupcakes are real*

Melfina: *walks to the buffet* Maybe, it must have been January; *looks at Andy* maybe in December....

Andy: *gobbling the cupcakes and gives Mel a thumbs up*

Melfina: *smiles, then looks down and puts her hand on her chest* Things that my heart used to know just terribly yearns...to remember...

*You see the Sakamoto family minus Marietta*

Melfina: *fingers her necklace, smiles, and looks up* ...A song someone sang...to me; oh Serenity, *runs up to the dancing people* can you please *twirls around* help...me? *looks at Andy*

Andy: *runs to her and looks around*

Melfina: Mm-mmm a familiar song... *looks up at the ceiling with her arms open wide* I haven't heard so long...!
*takes her skirt and twirls around again...this time her clothes magically turns into a golden Christmas dress, the same one Marietta wore, except longer; the yellow sash is also longer. Her hair is down with a (longer) yellow bow tied on the back of her hair.*

Andy: *looking shocked as he's magically dressed up in a nice, red suit, hair done nicely*

Melfina: *takes Andy's hand and both began dancing* People danced, the children played, *sees Marietta's parents and waves* Asinger and the snow. It suddenly beams.

Andy: *twirls Mel around*

Both: *continue dancing*

Melfina: Everything is spinning in my head, across my memory in little streams....!

Both: *stops as they bumped me into Anthony Sakamoto*

*Everyone stops what they're doing and stares at Anthony and the orphans*

Melfina: *walks up to Anthony and they began to dance* Yes, it's true that I am seeing...

Anthony: *kisses her forhead*

Melfina: *steps back, face saddens* Lost memories...in my...dreams.......! *turns around to Andy and hugs him*

Both: *(Andy also looking sad) sit on their kness*

((That's the end of this one! Man, I worked so hard on that song!!!! Tell me what you think! Anyway, will the two meet this Gene Starwind guy? And what about Jim, Aisha, and Suzuka? Stay tuned! ))