Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9:

"Momo, I'm sorry." That was all that went through Kiley's mind. "Why couldn't I do anything to stop what was happening?" he whispered, taking another drink from a brown bottle.

It has been about 2 hours since Momo was taken from him. The only thing he could think of was to drink. Drink away his pain... sorrows... life.

Kiley was about to take another sip when his cell phone rang.

"Hmm, hello?" Kiley mumbled.

"Kiley? This is Momo's mother. I was wonder if you seen her at all. She went out for a walk a couple of hours ago and I'm beginning to get worried."

"Uh, yeah, she's here with me right now."

"With you?" Her mother yelled.

"N-No not with me... but she's at my house. She's helping my little sister with some homework." He lied.

"At this time? Tell her she better get her ass in this door as soon as possible. I tell you, she thinks she can just do anything these days. Makes you wonder if she's just kidding about losing her memories."

Kiley was able to give a fake chuckle and hung up. He was about to take another drink when a thought came to his mind.

"It's not why WE are doing this. It's more like a WHO is doing this?" Kiley whispered, repeating Kevin's words.

He jumped up from his seat as a sudden thought hit him. He grabbed his coat and ran out the door.

~~~~~~

"Let me go," Momo yelled, kicking her feet towards Kevin and Eric.

Eric laughed and Kevin grabbed one of legs, giving it a tight squeeze. "Calm down, Mo. We aren't gonna do anything to you... yet."

Momo glared at them and kicked her legs out again. "Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you?"

Eric laughed and put a hand on Momo's face. He brushed away a few strains of her purple hair and ran his fingers down her cheek. "You were so cute with blonde hair. It's a shame you had to change it for a lie,"

"A lie? What are you talking about?" Momo asked.

Before neither of the boys could answer, loud footsteps echoed somewhere in the room. Momo's heart launch with happiness and she began screaming for help. When she looked back at the door shock completely stopped her heart.

"Sae? What are you doing here? Please help me," Momo screamed.

Sae gave her a disgusted look and laughed. "You really are the slow one Momo. I thought you would have figured it out by now."

"Are you telling me, you were the one who set this up?" Momo cried.

"Yes," Sae smiled, pushing Eric and Kevin out her way.

"You had Toji killed as well, didn't you?"

"I did it so I could get rid of you. Who would have thought he would have ended up getting killed. It's a shame really," she laughed.

"Why the hell would you do something like this? I thought we were best friends, Sae. How could you do something like this to me and to Kiley?"

"Kiley? Kiley doesn't understand anything. That fool knew I was in love with him from the start and he did nothing but push me away. I always knew you would somehow get in my way and that's when I realized I had to get ride of you. If you weren't in the picture, Kiley would have been all for me."

"So you are in love with Kiley? Why didn't you tell me? I still don't understand any of this. Why did Toji have to die?"

"Toji was a fool who wouldn't stay out of my business. He knew what I was up too and so he tried to stop me. He was causing problems for all of us. He figured that if you stayed in love with Kiley, you would get hurt. So he used all the power he had and tried to make you fall in love with him. But, Kiley was still hung up on you and he wouldn't come to me. Even when I kissed him the day you guys broke up."

"You were the girl who kissed him?" Momo gasped.

Sae laughed out loud, "Yes! It was me, Momo."

Momo looked at the ground as a smile smirk covered her face. Sae noticed and slapped her in anger. "What the hell are you smiling at?"

Momo looked at her and laughed out, "You are pathetic, Sae. You have always been pathetic. You wasted your time completely. Did you really think Kiley would want you? You are a disgusting good for nothing. A man with sense wouldn't even want you."

"YOU BITCH!" Sae screamed. She grabbed a gun from a nearby table and aimed it at her head. "If I'm such a good for nothing... why are you the one tied up?"

"I'm tied up because I'm not the pathetic one. I am nothing but a victim to a sicko's game."

"Sicko? You haven't seen that part yet." Sae pressed the gun against Momo's head. She closed her eyes smiling as a clicking sound took the air.

"I don't that's such a good idea. Someone might get hurt with that." A male voice called behind Sae.

Sae turned around and gasped as Kiley stood in the door way. "And... if you shot off that gun... I might have to set this one off or maybe even this one." Kiley smiled, holding two guns in his hand. "I have to represent that brother of mine some way. I wouldn't want to have all the glory of revenge... that wouldn't be fair."

"Kiley, you have to get out of here!" Momo yelled.

"And miss the party? Don't worry babe... I have everything under control."

"That's what you think..." Sae smiled, snapping her fingers.

Eric and Kevin jumped at Kiley, who was too shocked to move. The two men crushed him under their weight and Momo screamed in shock. She kicked her foot out at Sae, who dropped the gun she was holding. Kevin, who was on top of the Kiley crushing pile, got up and ran over to Sae.

"Get the gun, stupid." She spat.

Kevin picked up the gun and aimed it at Momo. He smiled as he pulled the trigger and a shot fired the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I updated this story. The good new is that I'm not grounded anymore. ^^... so yeah! Sorry if the grammar and stuff is really bad... I typed this chapter really fast because I want to finish up some of my stories.... I want to start on writing my own original fics, ya know? Anyway, please REVIEW and tell me what you think of this chapter.