Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Eleven ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay, I have my reasons for not updating in FOREVER… I had the biggest writers block ever. OMG, It was soooooo bad, I couldn't think of anything for any of my fics. I'm sorry. Soooooooo, to make it up to you, I made the last chapter long. I hope you enjoyed this fic and will continue to read my work. THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME FOREVER.

!!~~~

"Momo, are you okay?" Toji asked rubbing the girl's head.

Momo laughed and nodded, "I didn't think I'll ever have a chance to see you again."

Toji smiled, "I know and it's nice," Toji rubbed her hand and kissed it lightly. Momo stared at him and chuckled. "You died so I wouldn't get hurt; but I ended up dying anyway. I think it's pretty silly to tell you the truth."

Toji gave her a confused look, "Who said you died?"

"Huh?" Momo asked as Toji's face began fading in front of her. "Wait! Toji come back."

He shook his head and smiled, "I just wanted to say good-bye."

Understanding, Momo nodded her head, "I'm sorry about everything Toji. I really am sorry." Toji smiled again and Momo was forced back into reality. When Momo opened her eyes, it felt like she was hit in the head with a brick. Every memory she ever had knocked back at her with full force. She gasped and felt warm arms grab onto her. When she opened her eyes again a sigh escaped her lips.

"About time you woke up."

Momo smiled ad Kiley leaned over her. He had a few bandages around his face and arms, but overall he was okay. He leaned closer and rubbed a finger across the bandage on her face. Momo quickly touched were he was touching and noticed it felt a bit damp. She also took note of the wrap around her left shoulder where the bullet slightly brushed her. She felt tears in her eyes and Kiley protectively held her. "I'm sorry this happened, Momo." He whispered.

"It's okay, Kiley. There wasn't anything you could do about it. As long as we are alive."

Kiley pulled away and sighed, "That bastard Kevin is in bad shape and the doctors aren't sure he'll live. I got him pretty bad when I shot him. I spoke to some cops and they said if he does die, I won't face any charges because it was out of self defense."

"What about Sae and Eric?" Momo spat.

"Eric is unconscious at the moment. It seems that pipe hit in pretty hard in the head. However, Sae has…" Kiley laughed and shook his head, "Sae lost her memories completely. When you swung that pipe at her, you did it with so much force; you knocked everything out of her head. She doesn't remember her name, birth date, year, nothing. It's pretty entertaining to tell you the truth."

Momo nodded her head, "I recovered my memories by the way." Kiley helped Momo out of the bed and smiled when she gave him a tight hug. "I'm glad you got your memories back, Momo. I really am."

"Kiley…" she whispered. "I… I'm sorry about being a pain in the ass."

He shook his head, "It's okay. It was sort of fun. I like it when you play hard to get."

Momo laughed pulling away from him. "I want to see Eric and Sae. There are a few things I would like to straighten out. I'll be right back."

Kiley nodded his head and sat on Momo's bed. "I'll be here when you return."

~~~~

"Momo? Momo!?" Sae called as the tan woman entered the room.

"You remember who I am, Sae?"

Sae nodded her head, "I remember you are my best friend."

Momo laughed, "Yeah right. Cut the crap and tell me why the hell you did everything you did to me?"

Sae looked baffled as Momo grabbed her by her hospital gown, "You could have done anything to me, ANYTHING! But you deicide you wanted to kill me? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you some kind of psycho?"

Tears build in Sae's eyes and she pulled at the bed covers, "Momo, why are you yelling at me? Aren't I your friend? I don't remember anything but your face and name. Whatever I did… I am sorry. Just please don't be mad at me. I need you as a friend to help me receive my memories. The good memories of us."

Momo spat, "I would never help you, Sae. Even if you don't remember what you did to me. I will never forgive you."

Momo pulled herself off the bed and walked towards the door. "I had the feeling you were a stuck up bitch." She heard Sae mumble under her breath. Momo walked back towards her sent a full force punch to her face. Sae's hands tried to cover up the blood the fell from her lips and Momo smiled, "Keep the bitch comments to yourself or I'll show you how a bitch really acts."

Satisfied, Momo left Sae's room without a second glance. "One down... one to go."

~~~~

It took a massive amount of self-control not to laugh when Momo saw the condition Eric was in. His face was almost a giant burse and his eyes looked like two giant swollen donuts. Momo pulled a chair beside his bed and smirked, "Why did you become such an asshole? It didn't get you anywhere, did it Eric?"

To her surprise, Eric's swollen eyes opened and he smirked, "So you are alive?"

"Alive as ever." Momo said moving away from him. "It's a shame you didn't lose your memories like your buddy Sae. I love the fact she only has memories of me. The person she hated more than anything in the world. Satisfying, don't you think?"

Eric nodded his head, "Would you mind getting me something to drink? My throat is burning."

Momo glared, "Are you serious?"

"Come on, don't dwell on the past. It isn't like I asked you to marry me."

"Don't dwell on the past?" Momo mumbled pouring a cup of water. "You only tried to kill me. Why would I dwell on something like that?"

She returned to his bed and "accidentally" spilled a bit of water on his covers. Eric yelled in anger and sat up. "You think you could hold a napkin under my mouth. Ever since you hit me in the face with a pipe, I haven't been able to drink correctly."

Momo rolled her eyes again and leaned towards him, "I don't know why I'm doing this. It must be the good nature in me."

"That or the stupid nature in you." Eric laughed, throwing a plastic bag over Momo's face. He held the back of the bag tight against her and Momo struggled in fear. "I thought you wouldn't be dumb enough to come close to me, Momo. I tried killing you god sakes. It's amazing what a gift bag can do for someone." He laughed, pulling her head back into the air.

Momo struggled against him and felt her air supply cut shorter and shorter. "God, will I die like this? How could I have been so stupid?" She thought as her mind began to go hazy.

A sudden force of air filled Momo's lungs and she stumbled onto the floor. Everything around her seemed to be a dizzy mess, but the panic she had before was still there. She moved herself into a corner afraid Eric would get up and attack her once more.

"Relax, he won't put a finger on you again." A deep familiar voice promised.

"Kiley?" Momo coughed, trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes.

His warm arms wrapped around her body and a gentle kiss landed on her head, "I should have never left you alone."

Momo sniffed and gasped a little, "What about Eric?"

Kiley pointed towards him, "I only knocked him out and called for help. Don't worry... he won't bother you again."

Momo sighed and felt the hot tears roll down her face, "Why was I so stupid?" she asked.

"It's not your fault. You were just being Momo. Always the one to help people… even if they piss you off to no end."'

Momo chuckled lightly and pulled Kiley's face towards her. "Thank you for everything." She whispered brushing her lips across his. Kiley blushed and smirked, "I guess that mean we are together?"

Before Momo could answer, a person clearing their throat snapped the two out of their romance. A tall dark skin cop stood beside Eric's bed and pointed at the two. "This isn't the time guys. You need to go out to the hall and answer a few questions. I promise you, this guy won't be bothering you anymore." The cop smiled as Eric's unconscious head bobbled back and fourth.

~~~~

"Okay, THREE… TWO… ONE!" a flash blinded Momo as she stumbled into Kiley's arms. Momo's mother laughed lovingly and waved the camera around.

"One more picture and I swear I'm done." She smiled, flashing at least three more times.

"Mom, stop with the pictures. We can finish off the film tonight." Momo moaned.

"I know, but my baby is graduating. You've been through so much stuff. It's hard for me to grasp it all."

Kiley kissed Momo lightly, "Don't worry. I'll be looking out for your daughter. After all, we are going to the same college."

"That's what I'm afraid of." Her mother joked, pulling Kiley into a hug. "You two better be good. I know its graduation night, but keep the parting on a safe level."

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! Come on, we want to make sure you get a seat near Kiley's family." Momo said, dragging her mother towards the graduation seating. Kiley followed slowly behind her, but a mess of dark hair distracted him. He turned slightly and saw Sae in a far corner with her parents. Her stomach was slightly rounded and her skin was pale. "Gone off and got herself knocked up. It's a shame she won't be graduating with us this year." Kiley whispered as Momo leaned on his back.

"Talking about Sae?" she questioned.

He nodded and grabbed her hand, "We aren't gonna let that ruin our day. We put all of that behind us… and together we will move on."

Momo blushed and pulled Kiley into a kiss, "You're right, Kiley. Everything is behind us."

The two locked arms and began running as the first announcement for graduation filled the air. Momo took another look back and saw Sae's dark eyes on her. Momo had the filling everything wasn't going to be so easy, but she smiled and continued running.

End

HEY, I FINALLY FINISHED! Hey, as I was writing the ending, I thought of a squeal. But I don't think I should start that now. I need to finish off the rest of my fics. My apologies again for taking forever…but I couldn't think of anything. I'm SORRY! (Will you forgive with a review?) A review would be really really nice. Besides, I need you guys to tell me if I should make a short squeal after I finish off my other fics.

Well thanks again everyone! And keep on reading Fanfics! <3