Peach Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Name Without a Name ❯ Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7:

It wasn't like I expected it to be, my dairy I mean. It was almost full and half the things in it were notes for class, my day, and other stuff a little child would write. I was about to give up when I noticed Kiley's name pop up.

Dear Diary,

Well Toji asked me out last week. Boy was I was surprised. I didn't think he thought of me that way, it was a real big shock. He said the last 3 weeks have been good for him, and I know they were good for me. I told him I would be okay with going out with him, as long as he doesn't start acting like a jerk. He told me it was his way of hiding things from others, and he doesn't mean to act that way. I thought it was real cute how he thought everything he was doing was wrong. He kept asking me if he was moving to fast or if it was okay. We both had more in common than I thought. Besides, I found out her was in love with anime. I took him to a toy and manga shop on our first date. He sure was surprised, so he took me to a pizza shop. People there knew him very well and we got out a seat only we are aloud to have. It was a lot of fun, we are thinking about telling Toji and Sae about it soon. It's better if we wait awhile before telling them. One thing for sure, it's hard lying to my best friends.

Well I'm done here,

Angel

I rolled my eyes and turned the page. I personally though that entry was a boring, but at least I knew I was happy about going with him.

"Odd." I whispered, reading some more.

Dear Diary,

I am soooooo mad at Kil-kun it's sick. (Kil-kun is my nickname for Kiley. He calls me angel so it's only fair he gets a nickname.) Anyway, he came over to the house when my mom wasn't home and asked me to walk outside. When I came out he started chasing me with a water gun. I tried getting away, but he ended up getting me and my mom's living room. I forgot the window was open and she came home, just when it was happening. She was soooo upset I was sure my life was going to end. Luckily, she knew it was an accident and only yelled at me. Kil-kun said sorry, but I'm still upset. It's cute when he wants me to forgive him. I'm not so mad; I just like to watch him suffer.

Well I'll write later,

Angel

//That's why Kiley and Sae got quite when I said Kil-kun, if they knew I use to call him that, why didn't anyone tell me?//

Dear Diary,

I am sooooo happy and confused. (Just to tell you...I'm writing you in class.)

Yesterday, Kil-kun gave me a little locket. (Now I'm starting to cry) I'll just write out what happened like it was a play (K: Kil-kun and M: ME):

K: Can I talk to you?

M: Sure, what's up?

(He came in my house and I took him to the living room)

K: I want to tell you that you mean everything to me and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you.

M: Ooookkkkaaaaaay, is that all you wanted to say?

K: I'm trying to be romantic for once and you're messing it up. So here...

(hands me a little black box)

(I open it and scream a little)

K: You like?

M: I love it! Thank you sweaty.

(It was a silver chain with a heart at the end. In front of it were little silver wings, so if you pulled them apart a locket was inside)

K: Open it

(I opened it and looked inside.)

M: (reading) You will always be my angel. Aw, baby, thank you!

(I hug him and we kiss... until my mom came in and broke it up.)

Anyway, that was what happened. Inside the chain was little ascription that said, "You will always be my angel."

I'm a little happy mom came in and stopped it, because I was a little too happy. She wasn't mad, but she said she doesn't want to see that when she's home.

Now, I'm confused because Kil-kun wrote me a note telling me to meet him after school. I know I don't know how he feels, but he seems upset in the note. Plus, he wrote out his real name in the note, and he usually puts Kil. I don't know, maybe it isn't anything. Oh, he also think Toji is in love with me... that's funny. I don't see how he can like me... I don't like him like that. (I use to but that's a completely different ball game) Now Toji and Sae would maybe look OK, but not him and me.

The class bell rang, I gotta go.

To my baby I go,

Angel

"We seemed so happy. I wonder what he did that made me change my mind."

By some odd miracle my question was answered on the next entry.

Diary,

Kiley and I are finished! HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME? What did I ever do to him to make him feel like he needs another girl? I was going to where he told me to meet him and right before I called him... he had his hands on this other girl and was kissing her. That slut had her hands all over him and I just couldn't stay there and see that. I turned around and ran, but he saw me of course. He was trying to call me, but I completely shut him out of my life and I don't want to hear anything he has to say. I never in my life felt something so painful or thought something like this could happen. So I kept on running and ended up in a park. Luckily, Toji was there to talk to. I wanted to beat him up so bad, because he reminds me of Kiley, but he made me feel better and I felt slightly closer to him. I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm going to call Sae before I go insane again.

"I didn't write a closing. I guess I must have liked Kiley that much. But, why would he want to hurt me like that? Why would he give me the necklace and then go off with some girl?"

All the thinking I was doing was giving me a headache. I decided to go out for a walk and maybe make sense of everything in my mind.

"Momo, where are you going?" my mother called from the kitchen.

"I'm going to the park mum. I'll be back before 2."

"It's already 1 in the morning. Why are you going out so late? You just came back from being out." She yelled, but I was already gone.

I finally entered the entrance of the park and sat down near the pond. I watched the street lights flash on the water and watched a few bugs fly around. It was pretty comfortable and I was able to clear my mind. I was just about to head back home, but I heard two voices.