Please Teacher! Fan Fiction ❯ Childhood Friends ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
“Childhood Friends”
A Please, Teacher! Alternate Universe Fan Fiction
By JDHGamer

Disclaimer: I do not own Please, Teacher!, although I hope to one day acquire the movie rights, and am currently working on a script for it. In any case, I have no connections with the original creators at the moment, and this work is purely for the entertainment of the readers.
The characters Dimi-Chan and Juton, however, belong to me, and permission is required if you wish to use them in your own fan fictious works.

Author’s Introduction: Okay, in case you don’t know who Dimi-Chan and Juton are, they are running characters in all my fan fiction works beginning with the one’s I’ve published here at Media Miner. You can visit their website, Dimi-Chan and Juton’s Secret Stash (named such because they first appeared as Dimi-Chan and Silent Juton in Chasing Akane), http://www.freewebs.com/dimichanjuton there you can find a bit of character artwork, and if any of you out there can do anime-style artwork please contact me:
e-mail: deejaygamer@yahoo.com
AIM: TheDJGamer
You can also contact me with comments and/or suggestions for future chapters of this story, for other fan fictions I’m writing, or for future fan fiction works.
In any case, this chapter picks up right were the last one left off, which is…

Chapter Two:

“KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIII!!” Minoru yelled, “What the hell are you doing in the bathtub with a naked woman! Oh, I’m so jealous!”
“What did you say dear?” came the voice of Konoha, Minoru’s wife.
“I said ‘Oh, this is heinous!’”
Later, after they’d changed into something dry, they sat across from Kei’s uncle and aunt, being interrogated.
“Well, you see, she’s a childhood friend of mine who moved away before I started stagnating, and uh…well, her bathtub wasn’t working so I let her use ours, and I…uh, slipped on a bar of soap and landed on top of her in a very compromising-looking position. Yeah, that’s it! Heh heh!” Kei tried to explain.
“Okay, I can believe that first part, but how about this ending-‘She’s a childhood friend of mine and we ended up reunited, then one thing led to another, and I ended up lying on top of her naked body!’” Minoru accused, “Isn’t that closer to the truth, Kei!”
“We didn’t do anything, and she wasn’t naked! It was just a skin-tight black suit that shows of a generous amount of cleavage!”
“Listen to me, Kei-I’m not mad at you…I’m just so freaking jealous!”
“Honey…”
WHAP!
“Kei…Ms. Kazami, it’s getting late. Thank you for your time.”
“Er…okay…”
“Minoru and I are looking after Kei like he Is our own son. We can talk about this some more tomorrow.”
“Okay.”
The next day Kei was out walking during his lunch period when suddenly his surroundings changed.
“Huh? Oh, Mizuho you teleported me here,” Kei said, realizing what happened.
“Sorry, I just wanted to talk to you about last night,” Mizuho replied.
They were in the gym storage shed, a place, Kei supposed, was private enough for them to talk about this. Just then, he heard foot steps.
“It’s just that-” Mizuho started before Kei covered her mouth.
“Shh! Be quiet!” He whispered.
“Girls!” a voice said, “Did you lock the storage room?”
“Opps! Sorry, we forgot!” said one girl.
“Could you do it?” asked another.
“Why did you do that?” Mizuho asked Kei in a whisper after he uncovered her mouth.
“What are you talking about? If they find us here like this we’ll be in big trouble and you could get fired!” Kei explained.
“Man those girls are useless.” The guy outside said as he locked the storage room with a click.
“Oh shit,” Kei said, “We’re locked in here.”
“Oh, don’t worry about it!” Mizuho exclaimed, “I’ll get us out of here!”
Kei looked doubtful.
“Marie! Can you hear me?” she said to a wall, “Teleport us out of here-priority one!”
With that, Marie, the little thing Kei saw before in Mizuho’s ship, teleported himself into the storage shed.
“Yikes!” Kei exclaimed.
“Or darn, you still haven’t recovered completely. You were supposed to teleport us out, not yourself IN!” Mizuho said to it.
“What the hell is that thing?” Kei asked.
“It’s Marie, he controls the spaceship for me. But he’s been acting strangely since yesterday,” Mizuho explained, “I never have to worry about repairing the ship so I don’t know much about its mechanics.”
“So we’re locked in here, aren’t we?”
“I guess so, and we can’t call out for help because then they’ll find us in here like this…there’s probably no way to sneak out either, plus I can’t do anything to repair Marie so I guess we’ll have to wait for him to regain consciousness.” Mizuho said.
So they waited, and waited. At one point Kei got hungry so Mizuho got out her box of Pocky sticks which she explained help her to remember her father.
Then, just as Mizuho decided to rest her head on Kei’s shoulder, Minoru opened the door to the gym storage closet, holding a flashlight and with the principle standing right behind him.
Later, in the principle’s office, they were in a bit of an argument.
“Can’t you let them off the hook this one time, sir?” Minoru asked.
“That’s not the issue here,” the principle replied.
“No, you see that is the issue here, because-” Minoru pointed to Mizuho and Kei, “-They’re married!”
“Married?! Ha, that’s preposterous!”
“Well, it happened long before Ms. Kazami began teaching here. We never thought she’d actually end up getting a job at the school Kei’s going to!”
“But he’s a sophomore in high school, it’s not possible!”
“It is!” Kei said, standing up, “After all, I AM eighteen!”
“Kei…” Mizuho said.
“I had an illness that prevented me from attending school for three years. So even though I’m a sophomore in high school, I’m really eighteen!” he explained.
“Is this true?” the principle asked and Minoru and his wife both nodded.
“So I am Mizuho’s husband! We’d been friends before my disease happened, and shortly after I came out of it, she told me she had strong feelings for me, and I realized I felt the same way so…” he didn’t realize it at the time, but maybe the reason he was able to say these lies with such conviction was because there was a strong basis in fact.
“Oh well, I suppose then…” the principle said.
Later that night, Kei looked at the form in front of him and remembered how, when they were kids they’d said they would get married when they grew up. In fact, they’d even done pretend wedding ceremonies on several occasions, but of course would only at most kiss each other’s cheeks on the “kiss the bride” part.
But this wasn’t a childish little game like they used to play, this was an actual marriage certificate. And while as a child he had little doubt that this would be in his future, now he wasn’t sure if he wanted it, or even if Mizuho wanted it. Certainly, she’d already placed her seal on it without much hesitation, and Kei was sure she had a smile on her face when she did, but this was really only to keep her job and protect her identity.
Then when Mizuho peaked out of the bathroom wearing only a towel, he got startled and accidentally stamped the paper in the right place. With that, Mizuho Kazami became Mizuho Kusanagi.
The next day was a weekend and Kei discovered that all his things had been moved to Mizuho’s apartment and that his aunt and uncle had planned a small wedding ceremony for the two of them.
She looked very beautiful, even though the dress was a hand-me-down from his aunt Konoha. And Kei, upon prompting, said it out loud.
“Thank you!” Mizuho replied cheerfully.
Fortunately, they had practiced the ceremony enough times as children to both know the steps, so no awkward explanations were required. But then came the moment Kei had been dreading, or more rather…anxious about.
“Now kiss the bride, Kei!” Minoru demanded.
“Uh…well, I suppose since we are man and wife…uhm…” Kei said.
“Well, stop hesitating and do it! Are you a man or aren’t you?!” Minoru replied.
Kei gulped and started drawing his face and lips closer and closer to Mizuho’s, somehow longing for those childhood days when just one kiss on the cheek would suffice, and then-
“Hey Kei! Come out and play!” said the distinct voice of Juton from just outside.
“Oh, it’s Juton!” Kei said, slightly relieved.
“Okay, we’ll go invite them into our place. You come there later, after you’re finished with your wife, and pretend like you just got home,” Minoru said, and before Kei could respond, went out the door along with Konoha.
“After I’m finished with my wife? He’s got to be kidding…” Kei said, “Well, at least they saved us from having to kiss each other.”’
“You mean you didn’t want to?!” Mizuho asked.
“No, I uh…kind of did, but-”
“Not with your aunt and uncle there?”
“Yeah, with people watching it’s kind of weird…I mean, if it weren’t my first time…”
“It would’ve been my first time too…” Mizuho said, “But, you know, now that they’re gone, maybe we should practice in case they want to see us do it again later.”
“But Mizu-“ his voice was cut off when her lips met his. If their lips could talk on their own they’d say, “Nice to meet you…VERY nice to meet you!”
It wasn’t a French kiss or anything too fancy, just a simple, half-open mouth kiss that lasted a very long-feeling fifteen or so seconds. Then finally, they pulled apart and their eyes, which had previously gone shut, opened again.
“Uh…I think it might be a good time to come back home and see my friends…I’ll, uh…be back by tonight. So, I’ll…uh, see you, then!” Kei said, heading out the door, his face a bit red.
“Does that mean he liked it?” Mizuho wondered to herself.
Later, when Kei returned to his new “home”, he found Mizuho listening to the T.V. while typing some things into her somewhat alien-looking laptop computer.
“I’m back, Mizuho.” Kei said.
“Oh, I have some dinner left over in case you didn’t have anything at Minoru’s.” Mizuho replied.
“Oh, well I did but thanks for thinking about me.” Kei said, then sat on the couch next to Mizuho, trying to look at what she was typing, but couldn’t read it because it was an alien language, “So, is this your report on human behavior?”
“Yep,” Mizuho replied, munching absently on one of her Pocky sticks.
“You know…uhm…that kiss back then, was, uh…nice. I forgot to say it at the time.” Kei said, blushing a bit.
“Oh, did you tell Minoru?” Mizuho asked.
“Well, he kind of forced it out of me when he got me alone. And then told me I should’ve complimented you on it…but, it really was nice.”
“Thought that was it, but I’m sorry for doing it so suddenly, I probably shouldn’t have.”
“It’s okay…hey, back in your spaceship, were you talking about us getting married since you thought I was eighteen?”
“Well, not this soon. I thought we could, you know, date awhile and later become engaged then married about over the course of a year or so. I didn’t just want to come done here and tell you ‘Hey, remember me? I’m your childhood friend from five and a half years ago, will you marry me?!’, but still it’s okay that it happened now, we’ll just have to kind of do things backwards, I guess.”
“Yeah, I suppose so. So am I the reason you decided to come back to Earth, then?”
“Well, I kind of missed living here too, but it was mostly because I really missed you.”
“What happened to your little sister, wasn’t she about four when I last saw her?”
“Oh yeah, Maho. She put up quite a protest about me going back to Earth just because of you…”
“I thought she liked me, though.”
“She did, but she got mad because you didn’t try to chase after me when we left,” Mizuho explained, “It’s not like you really could have, I mean, it wasn’t like we were moving to another town. I suppose she expected you to chase after the moving van when we left.”
“Oh, c’mon, that kind of thing only happens in dramas!”
“That’s probably where she got the idea…”
“Yeah…well, I’ve got another question now,” Kei said, “Would you have told me about your secret if we’d just met and I hadn’t stagnated for three years and saw you teleport here?”
“Maybe I would eventually, thought I’d probably ask the Federation Council first, and they’d take ten years to make up their minds and finally cave in. Hehehe.”
“So do you have to tell them about us now?”
“Well, I can’t really. I’m supposed to, but if they find out I let a human discover my secret, even if it is a childhood friend, they’ll probably take me off this planet and wipe everyone’s memory about me from the moment of my arrival, including yours.”
“So I take it our relationship isn’t being mentioned in your reports?”
“No, only in my private diaries.”
“Oh, I’d be interested to see those…”
“Then they wouldn’t be private anymore, would they?”
“No, but they’d still be private between us.”
“So do you keep a journal?”
“Uh…yeah.”
“Well if you let me read yours, then-”
“On second thought, maybe you should keep it private to yourself.”
“Thanks for respecting that, Kei.”
“Well then, I only have one remaining concern now.”
“What would that be?”
“There’s only one futon in your apartment.”
Later that night, they lay together on either side of the futon.
“You can come closer, you know,” Mizuho said.
‘This is so awkward, I mean, we’re married and I like her, but this whole situation, it’s happening too fast-but at least I’m…accelerating.’
Then Mizuho scooted over closer to Kei and wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest…needing to also scoot down slightly to reach it.
“Mizuho?”
“Hmm?”
“What are you doing?”
“I just…felt like doing this. We are married now, you know…you don’t like it?”
“Well, I-“
Before Kei could finish his sentence, rays of light surrounded them and suddenly they landed in a corridor of Mizuho’s spaceship.
“Darnit, I wish Marie would stop malfunctioning like this!” Mizuho said in frustration.

To be continued…

Author’s Conclusion: On another note, and kind of in reply to a reviewer’s comments, I have watched the original fan subbed version of the anime, and after hearing the official English dubbed version, for the first time I became irritated by the translation. Ma’am is just so polite it’s impolite. Mizuho may be a teacher, but she’s young, and Kei’s wife so it’s actually very inappropriate in my eyes because that’s not something a guy should call his girlfriend, let alone his wife because I’d think that’d make her feel old, because Ma’am is something to address people who are, like…over 35 or something, and Mizuho’s definitely somewhere in her 20’s so “Ma’am” is just something he should, at most just refer to her as in public, but when they’re alone together and no one else can hear him addressing her in a familiar way, he should call her something else, “Teacher”, “Sensei”, “Ms. Kazami”, or even just “Mizuho” as I have him referring to her in this a/u. Anyway, that’s my feelings on the issue. In the next chapter, and I know I said this in the previous chapter, but expect things to turn very sharply in a different direction from the anime and manga. I’ll probably type it up tomorrow because today I’ve only got thirty minutes of computer time left, but I have the start of the next chapter already written out on paper, and I’ll probably work on finishing it up and maybe even writing stuff for further chapters tomorrow. Please give some reviews, because I really appreciate those and contact me by the means I listed in the introduction if you can provide some artwork for Dimi-Chan and Juton’s Secret Stash. Thanks.