Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The New Super Saiyans ❯ The Trigger ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The New Super Saiyans
Episode 2: The Trigger

Disclaimer: I do not own Chrono Trigger Blah Blah Blah....If you don't know how these go by now...read more Fan fics.

Notes:
<Thoughts>
[Author's Notes]
- Location/Time -
_______________________________________________________________
< br> - Leene Square, 1001 AD, CT Earth -

While walking with Marle, Crono had a few flashbacks...He thought of how he met her a long time ago...they bumped heads in front of the Leene Bell, which was where the Nadia Bell is now... That started an adventure that spanned Eons... He met up with Frog, the Gallant Swords...uh...frog..., Robo, the Robot with a heart...and Ayla, the Cave Woman... All were great friends, and he is starting to miss them...

"You know, I'm starting to miss Frog, Robo, and Ayla...", Crono muttered.

"I was thinking the same thing...then again...Should we? I mean...We already altered the course of history many times before...", Marle said.

Crono froze for a second. His Girlfriend, the Princess of Guardia, was right...they had already messed with time, and it may have has some effects on their lives that they don't even notice yet...It could have even effected what happened to his father...he didn't want to think about it...Then again he thought once more...Fiona's Shrine, Lara Ashtear getting the ability to walk again...The destruction of Lavos...they were all GOOD things...weren't they?

"We haven't done anything...that is WRONG...have we? I mean...We Saved Fiona's Forest, Lucca saved her mother from being crippled, we stopped Lavos...those were all GOOD things...weren't they?", Crono asked.

Marle thought for a second...she realized Crono was right...Then she remembered what could have been the worst day in her entire life...

"But what if you die again? What if we are not able to bring you back?", she asked.

Crono froze again. Marle did tell him he died for a while after his first fight with Lavos...he didn't remember it, but they explained why...They used something called a Chrono Trigger and saved his life by replacing him with a clone...

"Good Point...we'd better hurry, before Lucca blows up her house...We don't want Mrs. Ashtear to blow her top, after the roof is blown up again!", Crono chuckled. He liked to joke about Lucca's inventions, because all of them, with the exception of the Gate Key, the Zonker 3200x, and the Wonder Shot, have had...Different than the desired effect....Even the Telepod had an unexpected glitch...

Marle smiled, she liked teasing their friend about it too...But she decided not to add her two cents in, because Lucca seemed jealous about her and Crono..."Right! Come on, Crono!"

The two ran off to their friend's house on the island to the south of Leene Square.

While Running to Lucca's, he remembered what happened yesterday.

- Crono's House, Truce Village...Yesterday -

"What did you want me here for?", Crono asked.

"First off...your father's here again.", Crono's Mom said.

"Dad is! It's been a long time!", Crono was smiling.

Marle was expecially happy for Crono, and herself...She's pretty sure she never met Crono's father...and if she did, she didn't know who it was...

"Afterwards we have to have a talk...But I think the princess could stay to hear it, as long as she promises not to faint about what she'll hear."

Marle and Crono had shivers about that. Usually, when somebody says something like that, then they will drop a bombshell.

Lucca was there too. Lucca was a girl with short, Purple hair, and wore a strange helmet. Unlike most people in the kingdom, she did wear Glasses, and also wore an Orange Tunic and Black shorts, with Greenish Socks and Brown Boots. She carried a strange pack filled with some of her smaller, but useful, inventions. Not only was she there, but Taban and Lara Ashtear were there too...Taban was a man of muscular build and high intellegence...it wasn't often that he put things OTHER Than Lucca, Lara, or his inventions under something, but Crono's father, Akira, was as good of a friend to him as Lucca is to Crono. Lara looked just like Crono's Mom. People often had the mistake of thinking they were twin sisters. The difference was in Lara's Eye Color and Hair Color...Purple, like her Daughter's.

Suddenly, a large man, who looked much like Crono walked in. "Hello." He looked exactly like Crono, but Marle noticed a small difference in his hair. It was spikey, sure, but it wasn't wild and Spikey like Crono's...It was less spikey, that is, it had less spikes in it...Marle now knew where she Recognized Crono's father, Akira.

"Sir Akira, Is that you?", Marle asked.

The man turned to the princess and kneeled, "Ah...Princess Nadia, how are you doing today?"

"How do you know my father, Marle?"

"Marle? Tell me, son, what have you been up to?"

"They're practically Engaged.", Lucca said smiling.

Akira smiled at this, "See, Didn't I tell you that my son would be a perfect match for you, Marle?"

"Marle? Everybody else still calls her princess...", Lucca said confused.

"Who do you think chose that name for me, Lucca?", Marle smiled.

"Dad, you did? Looks like you were playing Match Maker with us LONG Before the Millinial Fair.", Crono said smiling, "And I'm Glad then."

"Oh, Hello Taban. Lara. Lucca. I didn't see you three there.", Akira said smiling.

"Oh, Akira, You always were the forgetful one."

"Just like Crono...I guess it's right what they say then...Like father, Like son.", Lucca said smiling...Suddenly she remembered something, and stopped smiling.

"What's going on?", Marle asked.

"I don't know, Marle.", Crono asked.

"There's...something I have to tell you...", Crono's mom said.

"What?", Crono & Marle asked similtaniously.

Akira sighed...You see...We're...not your real parents..."

"WHAT!? But dad, I look just like you!"

"True, you look alot like I did, but I concider myself Lucky of that AND Of the fact we found you just a few days after you were born, Follow me.", Akira said.

Crono and Marle looked at each other and walked out to Lucca's house.

- BEHIND Ashtear Household, Truce Village, Yesterday.... -

"Watch!", Lucca said as she pushed a button. Part of the house moved.

"WHAT THE!?", Crono shouted.

"Marle, are you sure you want to see this? This may make you change your mind about Crono forever!", Lucca said.

"Yes, I'm sure. I won't abandon him...he loves me, and I love him.", Marle said.

"I'm sure you two do...but sometimes, families who love each other live far apart anyway... Try asking Crono's Neighbors.", Lucca said.

As they walked downstairs, the group sees a saiyan spaceship.

"What the? What is this?", Crono asked.

"This...is what we found you inside."

"It looks like part of the Epoch, or the Enetron, or something...", Marle mentions.

"It had a small computer, which is how Lucca figured out how to use one so easily...she came down here the day after I almost got my legs cut off by one of Taban's machines....", Lara said with a glare to Taban at the end.

"It had little but Navigational Data of how to get here from a planet that seems to have been destroyed by some Alien Being..."

"Lavos?", Marle whispered

"I doubt it..." Lucca whispered back, It was destroyed totally, nothing left...not even the outer shell of the planet...lavos would have killed himself doing that...", Lucca muttered.

"....It also had what to name you...Crono...and your date of birth..and a message from your real father...he told us to make you learn to fight...but not to let you lose your kindness while doing it...The man who said it called himself...'Bardock'. He said he was your father, and he didn't want what DID Happen to his eldest son, Raditz, and what MIGHT Happen to his Middle Son, Kakkarot, to happen to you. So he de-activated a mind control system that most of the ships had in it."

"So...I'm an Alien."

"Yes...but he said that when we tell you, to tell you that just because you are not of the planet you are raised on, doesn't make you alien to it. You got here really early, and all your memories are of here...that makes you a citizen of this planet.", Akira tells his son.

"Dad...", Crono muttered.

"He sounds like he was a nice man..."

"He did say he made some mistakes in not doing this to some extra pods that were sent out to the planet his middle child, 'Kakkarot' was put in, but he also made sure you'd stay young for a long time...He sent it to this specific planet, so that (1) Any of your kind coming to get you to destroy the planet wouldn't, and (2) so you would be out of Danger of another Alien...The last message on it we haven't played yet...and we will now...", Lucca said.

"We decided to let you hear his voice just once...", Crono's mom said.

"Marle, you don't want to run away now, right?", Crono asked.

"From what they all said, there is no reason.", Marle said smiling.

They push a button. An Image appears before them. It is the image of Bardock...father of Goku, father of Raditz...and true father of Crono.

"Son...Crono...I have one more message. I know of one other who was sent to a parrallel world that you may end up meeting. His name is Satoshi. I learned that one of my friends sent their son into a warp that would stall time longer. He would be many years younger, but they are not sure by what. You may also encounter Kakkarot. I just hope they don't die. Goodbye, Crono. Please, you must carry on what I failed to do, and you must stop any evil who shall try to plague Satoshi's mind if he is ever found. Goodbye, my son....", The image said, and faded away.

A tear rolled down the Crono's cheek. "I understand...Father.", he whispered, he turned to Akira and smiled, "I will still think of you as my Dad."

Akira smiled at his son.

- Ashtear Household, Truce Village -

"Hello Crono! Are you here to watch my invention?", Lucca asked.

<More like I'm here for Damage Control> Crono thought, "Before I answer...What exactly is your invention this time?"

"Yeah...you were pretty vauge...which is totally unlike you.", Marle said, "You just said it was 'Totally Cool'."

"Well, it's an updated Telepod...this time, it can teleport you anywhere, or...Anywhen..."

"You mean we can visit Frog, Robo, and Ayla?", Marle asked..."But how do we get back?"

"The other part of my invention...This remote allows us to teleport back to my invention.", Lucca said, "And so, the mighty Lucca makes another scientific Breakthru! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Crono and Marle face valted [TO ME is when the characters collapse over..for an example, Watch Ranma 1/2 The Movie: Big Trouble in Nekonron, China...Now, watch what happens to the cast after Ranma says "I...I don't Know..." That is a Face Vault...It means something Stupid Happened] They knew a machine doomed to blow up when they heard about it...

"Did you put in a time dial, or something, so you know where to look in case this fails? You remember the Telepod don't you?", Crono asked.

"Of course...I also installed something onto the Epoch, that homes in on the remote...so just hang on to it Crono."

"Let me guess...As usual, I'm the guinea pig, right Lucca?", Crono asked.

Marle Sweatdropped [That's when the Big Ol' sweatdrop Appears, it means, Oh Brother...]. "You mean she ALWAYS uses you to test the inventions?", Marle asked.

"Yep," Crono answered, with an EQUALLY Large Sweat Drop.

Marle Face-Vaulted.

"Now! Let's try out the invention!", Lucca said, as Crono sighed and walked in to the invention, defeated. When she hit the switch a strange black hole sucked Crono in."

"CRONO!", Marle called out.

"MARLE!!!!", Crono shouted out before being pulled into another land. <Well...Maybe this is what Bardock...I mean...My Father...Meant....Well...Time to enjoy the ride for now...>

TO BE CONTINUED....

So, the two have both been teleported. Now it is time for the 3rd Act! What are the Z-Warriors doing? And What happens WHEN They meet up with Crono & Ash? Will Crono tell Gohan that he is his Uncle? And what of the Upcoming Tenkaiichi Budokai? Find out on the Next Episode "Magic, Ki, and Pokemon!"

"See you there!" - Akane Tendo from Ranma ½
_____________________________________________________________< br>
Notes: Crono...As Gohan's Uncle? Well, it's been a whole year since Crono, Marle, & Lucca last saw their friends...Oh...and Sorry about Bringing Crono's Father in too. I couldn't help it. I mean, isn't it coincidental that they both didn't seem to have dads? So, I did it that way, but this time, I paid homage to the Creator by naming Crono's Father..."Akira Toriyama"! :)

Please don't take offense Toriyama-san...I'm just saying, Chrono Trigger is one of my favorite RPGs, so, I'm naming a character in the series after you...

Oh and Magus fans- Sorry, but I couldn't leave Frog in Frog Form...Something was irking me about that...However, I will throw in a certian somebody for compensation...you'll see what I mean later...

Later, Minna!