Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The New Super Saiyans ❯ Magic, Ki, & Pokemon ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The New Super Saiyans
Episode 3: Magic, Ki, and Pokemon!

Disclaimer: None of these characters are mine...BLAH BLAH BLAH....This is getting more annoying than Hercule!

Notes:
<Thoughts>
[Author Notes]

___________________________________________________________ ____

- Capsule Corp. -

"So that's how it is? Hmm.... Yes, It's Possible.", Bulma said when Gohan tells her about what Dende said [See Prologue].

"Huh...I doubt it!", Vegetta commented.

"Oh? And Just how many sons DID Goku's father have? How do you know that Raditz is the only other one, huh?", Bulma shouts.

<Sometimes she can get as bad as Mom>, Gohan thinks. "Oh Yeah...And One More thing...

- Later, after Gohan Gets his Saiyaman Suit -

"On Second Thought Mom, Nevermind..", Trunks tells Bulma..Suddenly, the whole room starts to shake, a black hole is opened up.

"WHAT THE?", Gohan Shouts as he hits his button on his watch.

"What's going on?", Vegetta said as he tumbles in. Suddenly he notices a Portal opening and two spikey haired kids fall to the ground. One is concsious, the other unconsious...

"Oww...Well, they say any landing you can walk away from is a good one..." Crono said. Crono blinks. <I am NOT in Guardia anymore...>

"Great...Lucca Ashtear did it again.", Crono Looks around. He notices A Teenager about his age is standing before him, a woman who looks like a near-perfect combination of Marle & Lucca, a man who reminded him of Magus, and a Child, that looks almost like he did when he was his age. Laying Unconcious, Beside him, was a spikey haired boy, about Twelve years old...

"Who are you?", Gohan asked.

"Me? My name is Crono Toriyama. I am...a long long way from home....Now...Could you tell me who you are?"

"I'm Gohan Son", Gohan replied.

"I am Bulma Briefs, and this is my son, Trunks, and my...*ahem*...husband Vegeta...Prince of Saiyans."

"Saiyans?", Crono looked like he was about to jump out of his skin. "You mean THAT guy is the prince of Kakkarot's People? No way will I believe that."

Vegetta Scoffs at Crono. "You don't know who you are dealing with, Imitating a saiyan..."

"I don't know dad...His face looks familiar to me...", Trunks comments.

"Kakkarot? Besides Vegeta here, the only person to call My Father Kakkarot was his brother Raditz.", Gohan says to Crono.

"Your...FATHER? Raditz? You mean...You are the Son of Kakkarot?", Crono says in surprise.

Gohan, in defense, "Yeah, What of it?"...he still remembered how, the last time someone found that out, he got kidnapped.

Crono smiles kindly, "That makes you my nephew."

Everybody in the room shouts, "WHAT!?", shaking the entire building.

"Next time, I'll cover my ears before dropping a bombshell like that!", Crono says. Then he smiles, "According to a spaceship I was found in, I am the brother of Kakkarot & Raditz. The youngest of 3. I was sent out a little before Planet Vegetta was blown up. Bardock, My father, deleted the Mind Control process from the Vehichal and placed various messages in it.

"I won't believe that! Bardock was a scientist working for my father!", Vegetta says.

"So What, Vegetta!? He knew of your father's dealings with the Space Villian, Freiza, and he didn't like it! He was the first to go on offensive, while your father hid in the throne room.", Crono laughed.

"Granddad was like that!? Wow!", Gohan was happy.

<Great. Gohan & Goten's Granddad Died while trying to save a planet and mine was a coward...>

"By the way, where is Kakkarot?", Crono asked.

"He's...", Bulma started but Vegeta's cold look and Gohan's hand over her mouth stopped her.

"I'll tell you when we get to my home...My mom doesn't want me to be late...By the way, who's your friend?", Gohan said smiling.

"Him? Never Seen him in my life...but..."

Vegetta gets ready to fire, but then Gohan makes him lower his arm.

"But...Father's Last Message was to 'Protect Satoshi'...whoever Satoshi happens to be!

"Satoshi? That name...", Vegetta Muttered.

"Uhh...Headache...", Ash said, getting up.

"Uh...Hello...", Crono said.

"Uh..Hi...Where am I?", Ash wondered.

"That's a good question...Where is this?", Crono asked.

"This is the Capsule Corperation."

"Capsule Corperation?", The Two Asked In Stereo.

"Yep."

"Okay... Anyway..." Crono turns to Ash, "We need to know your name Kiddo. Your FULL Name...Even if it was only in a dream...for If I know humans, they probably either Concidered or DID Give you a different name...."

"HEY!", Bulma shouted.

"You even act like Lucca.", Crono said smiling.

"Who's Lucca?", Bulma asked.

"Oh...Just a friend of mine...You look like Lucca and Marle Put together...oh...and Marle is my Girlfriend.", Crono said smiling.

"Lucky you...you can just admit who your girlfriend is...I have trouble Accepting that I love mine.", Ash muttered.

"Now, your name..."

"I was given the Name, Ashura Ketchem, some people Call Me Ash...and...Well...In a dream I had while Unconsious...Somebody Called me...Satoshi..."

"Satoshi!?", Crono said.

"Wow...First Person you asked.", Gohan said.

"Huh?", Ash muttered.

"Nothing, I'm gonna fly home."

"Fly!?", Crono & Ash asked, once again in stereo.

Vegetta looked at them like they were pathetic. Crono gave him a 'Don't Mess with me unless you want to know what it feels like to be a bug in a bug zapper.' Kind of look

"I'm sorry if it sounds weird that We Don't Fly, but from where I come from, people don't practice martial arts very much...just swordsplay...and I'm also an expert at this!," Crono said. He raised his hands into the air, "Luminare!" Suddenly, the whole room lit up like it had a roman candle in it. After a few dazzling light displays, Vegetta was on the ground, and Crono had lowered his hands.

"Wow! What was that?", Gohan asked.

Crono smiled, "Simple...Magic."

"Well...I don't think HE Can do that either."

"In my world, People usually don't do much fighting, except Basic Hand to Hand. No energy blasts or anything...although I can throw a ki-blast, I haven't in a long time...", Ash sighed, "I just hope Misty misses me."

"If she loves you, she will."

"But 5 Seconds before I was pulled into a mysterious...thing...She found Out I was an Alien..."

"I perfer the term Saiyan, Satoshi..."

"Please...Just call me Ash."

"Oh...Okay..."

"Well, Son of Kakkarot...Let's go, you have some other way to get there fast, Right?"

"Sure, If your pure enough..."

"Uhh...I'm not sure if after Killing an Alien it would count me pure."

"But that was to save the world right?"

"Not just the world, But Time itself...I saved the Future."

"THE FUTURE!?"

"Nevermind...I'm Hungry..."

"Heh heh...Your Definitly my Uncle then...he thought with his stomache alot too."

"Well, What do we ride on?", Crono asked.

"This...FLYING NIMBUS!", Gohan called.

"Waa?", Ash said. A Cloud flew up to the pair of new-found saiyans.

"Are you sure that Nimbus can hold both of them?"

"Sure!", Gohan said.

Both hopped on.

"Nimbus, Go to my house! I'll stop by later!"

The Nimbus did as told.

"This is his home?", Crono asked as he hopped off.

"Homley isn't it?", Ash commented.

Crono Face Falled [That's when they look downards all of a sudden for no reason].

"Who are you?", Chi-Chi asked.

"We're uh...friends of Gohan..."

"Did you Cloud-jack Nimbus?"

"How could we? From what Gohan tells me, Nimbus only picks up the pure of heart!"

"Oh yeah...Well, did you meet him at school?"

"No, we just..uh...dropped in at Capsule Corp. afterwards...he should be here soon. I'll explain everything as soon as Gohan gets here!"

"You are friends of big brother?"

"Who's this?", Crono asked.

"That is my younger son...Goten."

"Goten huh? He's a sweet child.", Crono said with a smile.

"Yes, he looks just like his father did when he was his age."

- Before Gohan Returns, Crono finds himself a room -

Crono grabs the machine and presses the Talk Button.

"CRONO! We've been looking everywhen for you! When are you?", Marle asked hyperactivly.

"The Question isn't When, it's Where!"

"What!?"

"I'm on the planet that my birth brother, Kakkarot, landed on...It seems...that he has a family...A Wife and two children. One is a few years younger than us, and the other is a cute little child."

"That's great!", Marle said.

"Yeah Yeah...", Lucca whined.

"Oh, and there's a woman here who looks sort of like both of you who is very smart...", Crono said.

"REALLY!?", Lucca shouted.

"SHH...Do you want Kakkarot's wife to hear me? She swings a mean Katana!"

"Ohh...Sorry...Did you find anyone else?"

"I think I found Satoshi...but there's no way to be sure, as he said his tail was removed a few times..."

"Hmm...Well, What do you need?"

"Before you guys bust in, I'll try to find out about Kakkarot...but before you do, I'll need you to send over what Bardock said about me being his brother...the first tape of it...And the tape I already saw, Okay?"

"Sure thing!", Lucca Remarked.

"I want to come!", Marle shouted.

"Okay, Marle...But you'll have to try to activate the machine TOMMOROW...Okay? Today would NOT be a good time to drop in on Bulma! Okay?", Crono remarked.

"Okay, Bye!", Marle said with a smile.

"DATA SENT", The computer said.

- Gohan's Home, After the Chat with Chi-Chi -

"Now, what did you want to tell us?"

"You got a video Player?"

"Why?"

"I have a recording of what I was talking about...I told Gohan this already, but I think the best way for you to know is for me to show you myself...Besides...it's getting tiring saying the same thing...I had my friend Lucca fork over a small tape..."

Crono puts the tape into the player. "Greetings...I am Bardock...The child before you is Crono...My youngest son...I have two others, Radditz and Kakkarot..."

"Kakkarot? That's the name Vegeta's always calling Goku!"

"Crono was sent through a wave in space that kept his age young and pure, so that any of the machines sent to pollute his mind on your planet..."

"He's talking about the planet I was raised on.."

"...would not do their intent...Please remove his tail as soon as possible...I will not tell you the reason for doing so, but it could be desasterous...I will tell you, I have de-activated the Mind Control device placed in Most Saiyan Space Ships so that he won't be Evil like Radditz is...I can only hope my middle son, Kakkarot, did not suffer the fate that Radditz did. If this is being replayed for the refrence of any members of any family invovled....yes...Crono is an alien...a Saiyan...as is Kakkarot. But that doesn't make them evil. The planet they were raised on is more a part of their personality than the planet they were concieved on."

"So your saiying YOUR are him?", Chi-Chi asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Son."

"If so...that makes you my brother in law...Please, you can call me, Chi-Chi..."

"Okay..."

"I have already met the others."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"You already knew you were an alien, right, Satos..sorry...Ash?"

"Yeah...so?"

"Here...I'll show you..." He puts in the tape labled 'Final Message'

"Son...Crono...I have one more message. I know of one other who was sent to a parrallel world that you may end up meeting. His name is Satoshi. I learned that one of my friends sent their son into a warp that would stall time longer. He would be many years younger, but they are not sure by what. You may also encounter Kakkarot. I just hope they don't die. Goodbye, Crono. Please, you must carry on what I failed to do, and you must stop any evil who shall try to plague Satoshi's mind if he is ever found. Goodbye, my son...."

"I'm...Him?"

"Yes, you are..."

"Well...at least Gary Oak isn't here to see this...If he did..."

Crono notices something in Ash's vest pocket.

"I think he heard anyway, Ash..."

"What?"

Crono casually walks up to Ash, and grabs a small camera planeted on him.

"Who did this?"

"I'll give you one guess.", the microphone said.

"Now you'll NEVER be master Loser! If you ever come here."

"YOU...YOU...YOOU!", Crono is upset, throwing it outside he shouts 'LIGHTNING!', and a bolt of lightning shatters it to pieces.

"Great...If I get home, I'll never be a Pokemon Master..."

"Hmm...Do you have anything that lets you communicate to somebody?"

"OF COURSE MY POKEDEX...but will it work?"

"If not, We can get Bulma to use it's frequency to get to him.."

"I'll try it the normal way first!"

- Pokemon World -

"ASH!?", Proffessor Oak and the others run to the screen.

"Where are you Ash?", Misty asks.

"Another World...That's where...", Ash says slowly.

"Ash..you look like your frightened."

"Of Loosing my Pokemon License, YES!"

"Why?", Brock asks.

"Delilah, get Brock Out of here."

"Comon' Brock!"

"OW!"

"What is it?"

"It's Gary! He planted some sort of Camera/Microphone and heard and saw everything! Even when a fellow alien here showed a family of another one that he is the brother of...oh...you get the point."

"Yes, I guess so...I'll Handle Gary."

"I found something out too...My Saiyan name is...Satoshi."

"Saiyan?"

"That's the Type of Alien I am."

"I'll make a check on it as soon as I handle Gary!"

"Thanks Proffessor Oak...Thanks Misty...Thanks...Dad...And Thank Mom for Getting Brock-o out of there too! By Misty, I'll See you later."

"Ash I...I Love you...Please come back."

"I know...And I'll Try!"

- DBZ World, Son Household -

"Now where is Kakkarot...er...Goku..."

"He Passed on in a battle."

"I'm sorry...I was really looking forward to meeting my older brother..."

"It's okay...you didn't know..."

"Well...Thanks for the food..."

"Your Welcome.", Chi-Chi said, "But, despite being Gohan's uncle, I expect you to go to school."

"Without a transfer slip? What am I going to say? 'Oh I am sorry, but I do not have a transfer slip because I just arrived from another universe'. I don't think so!", Crono commented.

"Good Point...What was your grade average?"

"Around A to B..."

"Good..."

"Misty...", Ash sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

NEXT TIME! Crono tells the story of Chrono Trigger to the Son Family. Later, he trains to learn some Hand-to-hand attacks from Gohan. Plus, The Princess of Guardia, Marle, arrives in this universe! Next time on The New Super Saiyans- "Epoch"

"See you space cowboy!" - Sign off scene from Cowboy Bebop
_______________________

Notes: Well...It will take me some time to write "Epoch" because I have a few things to do...oh yeah! And, Unless I see more Shows with Ending Quips (like "You'd Better Get Ready" or "See you there!") another one won't be seen until the episode before last...Why haven't I used a Tenchi quip? I'm going to use one EXACTLY the same as in the show, that's why...and I can't remember any for Tenchi Universe...Except for the one that is about the last episode...

By the way...I'm more used to writing Scripts...Should I turn the rest of the episodes (or even the Priors) into Scripts? E-Mail Me at Wereryu64@MSN.com if you can figure this out...

Saiyanora!