Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The New Super Saiyans ❯ Epoch ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The New Super Saiyans4: Epoch
By: Wereryu64

Disclaimer: *Yawn* I do not own any of the 3 Properties (The DragonBall Series, Chrono Trigger/Radical Dreamers/Chrono Cross, or Pokemon), nor do I claim to. OKAY? Any character NOT from one of those 3 Properties, that appear in this story, belong to me...

-Son Residence, Morning-
was asleep, it wasn't very late either, but since Gohan was about to leave, Goten wanted quality time with his uncle..So, he walked in and pounced onto the bed. "Wake up, Uncle Crono!", he shouted.
sighed. He didn't think he'd be able to sleep as long here as he did back in Guardia. After all, he had only his mom and One cat to worry about, despite the fact he had eleven now, ten of them stayed out of his room. "Okay, Goten, I'm up! I'm up!"
hopped off the bed, as Crono got out and stretched. "Can you go for a second? I need to change, okay?", Crono asked. Goten nodded and left. Crono felt lucky he always carried an extra outfit incase of emergancies. He had done so ever since he, Marle, and Ayla defeated Lavos, grabbing his extra outfit, the communicator that Lucca made, and his Katana, "Rainbow", he then Adjusted his Bandanna, and walked out of the room he was sleeping in. He walked up to Ash's door to wake him up but decided not to...The kid had gone through alot yesterday, and he decided it would be wisest not to wake him up.
Morning, Crono...Oh, I didn't expect you to have a change of clothing...", She said carefully.
what I've been through, It pays to be prepared."
do you mean?"

"Well, it happened a year ago. In my world, Last year was 1000 AD, and thus, there was a Millinial Fair. My best friend, Lucca Ashtear, always makes inventions, she's kind of like Bulma...Anyway, she invited me to see her new invention, but it was being set up. So, I decided to look around. That's where I bumped into a girl, who introduced herself as Marle. She asked me if she could come. At first I said no, because, well, There was something familiar about her, but she insisted. Of course, I caved in...", he sighed as he recollected Marle. "Then later on, after trying out the games, we heard Lucca's invention was set-up, so then we went there. When we got there it was called the 'Telepod', a teleporter or something. It worked on me, but when Marle stepped in, a pendant she wore pulled her into a time gate...It's a portal that brings you to the same place, only many years before or after...."
dear...Did you ever find her?", Chi-Chi asked.
found her back in time, in the Middle Ages...People mistook her for their queen, and then, she just... vanished before my eyes....", Crono stopped for a second and cringed at that memory, "Anyway, later on, I found Lucca there...She explained to me that Marle was actually...Princess Nadia, the Princess of the kingdom I live in, during my timezone."

"So that's why she looked like the Queen...The Queen was her Ancestor, right?", Gohan asked.
right, Gohan. She was. I heard earlier, from an explorer named Toma, that Queen Leene dissapeared in the Cathedral...So, we went there to find her. Talking to the nuns, we noticed they were acting suspiciously... That's when I noticed the Queen's Coral Pin, an object she treasured with her life...Then I found out the nuns were...monsters in disguise. Lucca and I fought them off, but then one of them got back up and attacked Lucca. Luckily, a knight named Glenn appeared...however, the knight was turned into a Frog-Person by the evil wizard Magus, so Lucca freaked out. However, I let him come with us, as he was the Queen's Royal Protector. We found a secret entrance by playing the organ, and then we entered the door. Inside, we found the Queen, being attacked by who we THOUGHT was the Chancellor. But it was a monster in disguise again, the monster was called YAKARA. Lucca, Glenn- who called himself Frog-, and Myself all defeated that monster by Teamwork, then we found the REAL Chancellor locked in a Chest, Returning to the castle, I found Marle, which is what she liked being called still. When we decided to return home, we learned how Lucca got us there, a Gate Key, as she called it...Anyway, that's when we returned home..."
Was that the only thing that happened?", Goten asked.
shook his head, "No...I thought it was over myself, but that was only the beginning...I'll tell you later, I think Gohan should be getting ready for school..."

Gohan noticed the time, "Yikes! You're right! Goodbye, Crono!", he shouted, as his mom & brother followed him.
pulled a picture out of...wherever all those videogame characters, and anime characters, hold those items. It was a picture of his friends (as seen in Chrono Trigger PSX's Intro). He smiled at it and sat down for a while...

that Day, at the Capsule Corperation-
said she'd come here today...."

"Who are you waiting for Crono?", Bulma asked.

"Somebody else should be...", he coughed for a second, "Dropping in any second now."
The same way you did?", Bulma asked.

"Yeah...My girlfriend, Marle.", Crono Blushed.
sweet. She doesn't like being far away from you?", Bulma asked.
only that, but...I'd better let her explain it...I don't believe it myself," Crono muttered.

Suddenly a sweet voice came from above Crono, "Crono!" Crono held out his arms and caught the Princess, "Nice catch."
your girlfriend?", Bulma asked.
she is. Marle, Meet Bulma Briefs, Bulma...Meet...", He finishes it up in a royal tone, "Princess Nadia Guardia...better known as Marle.", Crono said.
looked surprised and curtsied, "A Pleasure to meet you."
smiled, "The pleasure is all mine," she turns to Crono and does a Mock-Scolding, "You don't have to tell everyone I'm a Princess!"

Crono shrugged, "So? Who cares? It's not like your kingdom is in this universe."
smiled back at Crono and kissed him.
seem alot less uptight than the Prince of the Saiyans over there."

Vegeta's voice rumbled from in the other room, "I heard that, Woman."
worry, not all royalty is snobbish.", Marle said innocently. Vegetta practically ran in the room. "Haste...", Marle muttered and quickly sidestepped.
did she go?"

"Over here! Ice...", Marle said throwing an Ice Cube at Crono.
Crono said after collecting the Ice on his sword.
both of them shouted out, as he connected the attack.
on do you people do that?", Vegeta sneered.
told you before, Vegeta...", Crono said smirking.

"Magic!", Bulma, Crono & Marle said together.
couldn't beat me in a fist fight."

"For once, I agree...We can't...That's because Ki attacks don't exist where we come from...Well...There was some of Ayla's attacks, but I don't consider that Ki.", Crono muttered, "Oh, and one thing, Vegetta," Crono said as he walked up to the Saiyan Prince, "If you as so lay a FINGER on Marle, you'll have to take it up with me."
wasn't scared, until he saw the glares the women were giving him.

at the Son Residence- Just a while later.-
hello there Crono. Who's your friend? Is this Marle?", Chi-Chi asked.
this is Marle. Marle, meet my Brother's wife, Chi-Chi Son.", Crono introduced.
a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Son.", Marle said.
pleasure is all mine. And Please, call me Chi-Chi."

"I understand.", Marle said, hating former titles herself.
noticed Goten peeking from behind the door.

"Hello there, My Name is Marle. What's yours?", she said, ducking down.
name is Goten Son.", He said quietly.

"Is he your son, Chi-Chi?", Marle asked.
my youngest son. My oldest is about as old as Crono.", She said.
is he?"

"School. Crono helpfully pointed out that they would ask for a school transfer slip if he were to go, and people would also Ask about him looking like Gohan."
point. Besides that, It's summer where we are from right now, so school is out."
have you seen Ash? I wanted to introduce him to Marle, since he didn't get to learn anything about my adventures."

"I haven't seen him since he got up... I wonder where he is...."
here, he could be ANYWHERE! And from what I can gather, he gets lost easy. Man, I wish they could teach US how to fly like Gohan does.", Crono said.
Who's that?", Marle asked.

"Chi-Chi's oldest son.", Crono mentioned.

"Maybe we could? Also, I have a feeling that, like with the Gates, you weren't pulled here for a family reunion, or by Lucca's machine alone."

"I've gotten the SAME feeling, Marle."

Later-
Nephew, how was school and the superhero business?"

"Both are going great!", Gohan said with a smile, hey, who is that?"

"This is Marle."

"Wow, so your the Princess. Crono has told us alot about you!", Gohan said excitedly.

"Woah, hold your horses, just one thing. I hate formal titles," Marle told her boyfriend's nephew.

"Gets boring?"

"Yeah, they expect me to just sit on the throne all day. Boooring! Besides, somebody's got to keep Crono out of trouble."

"HEY!", Crono retorted.

"Just kidding."
the way Gohan, I can tell you have some kind of special ability...Saiyans have some kind of ability, right?"

"Yes, we can turn into Super Saiyans. Dad, Vegeta, and I can all do it."

"I think there is probably going to be a time I'll need it. Either here, or back at home. After all, if all our enemies are like Magus..."

"You'll need alot of power. Right, I understand," Gohan said nodding.

"It's no use. I can't stop you. I learned that a LONG time ago, Crono," Marle said with a smile.

"Yes. Saiyans are like that," Chi-Chi agreed.