Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mewtwo Too ❯ Brother, My Brother ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A Mewtwo Too
By Ryu the Weredragon

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Pokémon... If I did, this wouldn't be a Fanfic, and it would be (with slight modifications) a part of the series. But, I don't own Pokémon. The very nice and rich people at Nintendo do. As well as GameFreak, and only in America, Viz Communications and Warner Bros.

Timeline: The Storyline takes place AFTER the "Mystery of the Unown" but REPLACES "Mewtwo Returns". Don't expect Mewtwo to act the same way either.

Ages= Ash: 10
Misty: 10
Brock: 16/17
Alex: 17
Luna: 17
__________________________________________________________________
Part 1: Brother, my Brother

Ash Ketchem and his friends were, as usual, lost in a forest. "Why is it whenever we let you lead, we get lost?", Misty screamed.

Ash took offense, "Like you could do any better, Misty!".

Brock and Pikachu sighed as Ash and Misty continued to argue... <They'll never change>, Brock thought. Pikachu seemed to notice that Ash and Misty didn't look as upset at each other as usual...

Suddenly, a Teenage Boy accidently bumped into Ash and Misty. "Whoops! Sorry about that...", the teen said. Then he noticed Ash. "Ash? Is that you?".

"Yeah, I'm Ash. Who are...?", Ash started to ask as he looked at the stranger. The stranger looked about 7 years older than Ash, and his hair was somewhat different than Ash's, and his Eyes were blue. Otherwise, he looked VERY Much like Ash. Including how he dressed. Ash NOW recognized him. "Alex. It's been a long time. Big Brother."

"BIG BROTHER!? Ash Ketchem, you never told us you had a brother!!! And your mother treats you like an only child!", Misty screamed.

"Why would he need to? Unless your his girlfriend, there was absolutely NO reason for him to tell you," Alex said to Misty, "besides, I left a few years ago to start my Pokémon Journey! She treats him like the only son she gets to SEE."

"Oh, I see," Brock said, nodding.

"Say, Alex. It's been a long time... How about a Pokémon Battle?", Ash asked.

"Sure... Oh, first, I'd like to introduce you to my Pokémon. This is Pikablue, my Pikachu," Alex pointed.

"PIII!", Pikablue added happily.

"This is my friend Pikachu."

"Pikapika!", Pikachu said.

"How many Pokémon do you want to use?", Alex asked.

"Three against Three is fine with me!", Ash replied.

"Okay then... Kame-Sama! Go!", Alex said as he tossed his PokéBall. As it hit the ground, out came a Blastoise.

"Okay, to counter that.. Chikotoria! I choose you!", Ash shouted.

"Chikitoria! Razor Leaf now!", Ash shouted.

Ash was amazed as Kami-Sama easily dodged to the side.

"Kame-Sama! Hydro Pump NOW!", Alex shouted. Alex's Kamesama shot from it's Water Cannons and Knocked out Chikotoria.

"Chikortoria Return!", Ash shouted.

"I choose you Charizard!", Ash shouted as he threw down his PokéBall.

"Kame-Sama, Return!", Alex shouted, Returning Kame-Sama to his PokéBall. "Ryu, I choose you!" Alex shouted as he threw down a PokéBall. Out came Ryu, a Dragonite.

"Whoa!", Ash said.

"Charizard! Scorch Wheel!", Ash Shouted. Charizard used his Scorch Wheel.

"Ooh, Not Bad Ash. He really hurt Ryu... But... Ryu! Dragon Rage! NOW!", Alex shouted.

Ryu blew his Blue Fire all over Charizard, and Charizard was Knocked out.

"So... Do you give?", Alex said smiling.

"Not yet... I choose you, Pikachu!"

"Okay then, Ryu return! PikaBlue I choose you!", Alex shouted.

The two Pikachus took their places.

"Pikachu Quick Attack NOW!", Ash shouted. Pikachu Did as Commanded.

"Ooh. Good hit Bro... But I'm afraid it's over! Pikablue! Surf! NOW!"

Ash was taken aback, "SURF!?"

Pikablue pulled out a Surfboard, and caused a Tidal Wave to overtake Pikachu. "PIIII!"

"Well, I win. Nice Match though. You did better than my last 100 Opponents. They couldn't even Damage my Pokémon."

"Thanks for the reassurance."

"Oh.. I think you overdid it again PikaBlue... Healing!", Alex said as he held his hand up over Pikachu. A Beam of Light emerged and Pikachu Woke up, as good as new.

"Alex... How did you learn to do that?", Brock asked.

"Uhh... No comment," Alex said.

"Huh? Ash, what did he mean by that?", Brock asked.

"I'm sorry, but I've sworn to my brother that I would not tell you what that means.", Ash said.

Meanwhile, Some People and Pokémon were watching...

"There's the Twirps... and a New Twirp... Did you see what he did?", Asked a Male Voice.

"Yeah, I saw dat.", Replied another male voice.

"Would you two idiots shut up? I'm trying to think of a plan!", Shouted A Female Voice.

Another Pair was also watching...

"Them again... And they found a new companion...", The male Said.

"I don't believe it... They really know how to ruin our plans!", the female added.

And another Pair....

"So... The little Jerk has found some friends. But they aren't anything compared to us!", the Woman Laughed.

"Kid, be quiet. I heard what the Jerk called that boy he beat... His Brother. He seems protective of him as well. It gives me an Idea...", The Male said with an evil tone.

And a Pokémon...

"Ash... It's you again... and you're with 'him' now..."

To Be Continued...

Next Time on Mewtwo Two...:

A trap by Team Rocket leaves Ash in the mercy of the newest, and most competent, Rockets, Billy & Kid. Can Ash survive them without his Pokémon?

Find out in the next Chapter - "Just the Pits".