Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mewtwo Too ❯ Just the Pits ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mewtwo Two By Ryu the Weredragon Chapter 2: Just the Pits... Disclaimer: I do not own Pokémon, or any related Characters or Trademarks... They are owned by Nintendo, GameFreaks, 4Kids Entertainment, Warner Bros., and Monsters. Alex is loosely based on Alex from LUNAR, by Game Arts and Studio Alex. ___________________________________________ Alex was frustrated. Somehow, they got lost in some Man-Made Maze. "This is weird, Why the heck was this Man-Made Maze in the middle of a Forest, Anyway?", Alex grumbled. "I have no clue. The moment we get somebody who doesn't get lost that easily to join us, we wind up in a maze," Misty complained. "Pikapika! Pikacha! Pikachupi!", , Pikachu shouted. "Pikachu!? Pika Pikapi?", , Pikablue asked. "Pikapika! Pika pikachu Pikapi!" Pikachu shouted. "What? What happened to Ash?", Alex asked. "Pikachu!" "Alright, I will," Alex said. "Brock, am I imagining things, or can Alex understand Pikachu completely?", Misty asked. "I think your right. He did seem to understand him too much, but let's follow them anyway," Brock said. They then did so. * * * "Ouch! Dumb Hole! I can't believe I fell for another pit!", Ash said, and stood up. "To cover the world in devistation!", A Man Said. "To unite all evil within our nation!", A Woman Said. "To renounce the evils of lies and hate," The Man said again. "To extend our reach into outer space!", The Woman added. "Billy!", The man appeared. He had Black Hair and Blue Eyes. "Kid!", the Girl said as she appeared. She had Brown hair and eyes. "Team Rocket! The Revolution of evil has begun to take flight!", Billy said. "Surrender now, or prepare to fight!", Kid added! "What the? W-who are you? You're not the Team Rockets I remember!", Ash shouted. * * * "Where could Ash have gone?", Misty wondered. "I dunno, Misty, but the Pikachus are sure of his direction. They can sense things very well.", Alex said. "Are you hiding something about yourself from me?", Misty asked, threateningly. "Yes. I am. But I can't tell you. It's a secret I must keep. I promised mother I'd keep the secret. I always keep my promises," Alex told Misty. Misty nodded, "I understand." "Toki? Tokibrii brii?" , Togepi Asked. Alex snickered, "Oh my gosh. That PokéMon just..." Misty blinked, "What did he say?" Alex smiled, "Okay, I'll tell you just this once... he said, and I quote, "Mommy? Where's Daddy?"." Misty turned beet red at the statment. * * * Ash was ready to fight, "Okay, I'm ready to fight you!" Billy laughed, "I made sure you couldn't! Your Pokemon are all asleep you little pipsqueak!". Ash growled, "You... You did this!" Billy laughed again, "Bingo! And I'm gonna use you to lure out Mew!" Ash was taken aback, "How...?" Kid laughed this time. It was annoying, "We know everything about you, Ash Ketchem. We even know the location of your Father!" Ash was surprised, "D-Dad? Where is he?" Kid laughed again, "We're not telling!" Ash Growled, "Why you!" Billy pulled out a Gun and shot at Ash, multiple times. "AAAARRRRGHHHHH!", Ash screamed. Billy and Kid laughed, "Mission Complete," and they jumped off. Ash lie there dying, "Misty... I never got to tell you... That I love you.... I'm sorry.... everyone.....", Ash said as he passed out. * * * Alex fell to the ground, with pains in his sides, "Aaaaaghhhhh! Ash has been shot!" Brock ducked down to Alex, "How are you sure?" Alex looked up to Brock, "Brock, Misty, I'll tell you one part of my secret. I've always known Ash was the chosen one... When he was born, I somehow became linked to him, how that happened I cannot tell you... But I can feel every bit of Pain Ash does. I still don't know why Ash is resistant to Pikachu's attacks though..." Misty looked like she was in tears, "Who would shoot at Ash?", she cried. "I think I know... Billy and Kid," Alex said. "Billy and Kid?", Brock asked. "The Best Agents Team Rocket has. They are much more difficult than Butch and Cassidy... They are really powerful and Evil... And their Pokémon are strong too. They even know Martial Arts, so I can't beat them hand-to-hand." "That's...", Brock started. "Impossible? No, It's not. They exist. They're always after me. For some reason, their boss sent them after me... I don't see why I'm so important...", Alex muttered. To Be continued... Next time on Mewtwo Two: Is Ash Dead? Or will the Mysterious Pokémon come to save him? Find out on the next Chapter!