Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Mewtwo Too ❯ The Chosen One's Transformation ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mewtwo Two
By Ryu the Weredragon

Chapter 3: Chosen One Transformation

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Characters in this story but Alex, Luna, Billy, Kid, and Ryuji, who are based on Various Characters from other games.

Special Thanks To: Kanada, for making artwork for this Chapter...
_________________________________

"Uhh... I'm dying... How could it end like this?", Ash muttered to himself. His life began flashing before his eyes. His only memories of his father, his promise to his Brother, saying farewell to his Brother, him starting his journey, him seeing Ho-oh, meeting Misty, and many other times in his life...

Suddenly a Large Pokémon flew down over Ash. "Ash... You don't remember me... But I'm here to save you."

Ash looked somewhat frightened but was loosing conciousness, "O...Kay...."

The Pokemon held out his hand and healed Ash, in a similiar manner to how Alex healed Pikachu earlier that day.

Ash got up, and was very dizzy, "Who are you?"

"Mewtwo," Mewtwo answered.

"Why can I understand you? You're obviously a Pokémon...", Ash stated.

"I'm Psychic...", Mewtwo began, but then noticed something.... Ash's feet were changing.

First thing that happened was a cracking noise was being heard as it looked like he was standing on his tiptoes. His socks started to be pulled down into his shoes, and his feet poked out, with a greyish-white Ball on it, just like with Mewtwo's feet. Then, his feet seemed to meld into the Shape of Mewtwo's Feet, and totally became the greyish-White color.

Ash's Gloves Fell off, as his Fingers Merged Together, and changed color and shape with a Pop! He now only had three fingers, just like Mewtwo. Ash's ears then slid up his head, and then changed into Greyish-White "Bars" for ears near the top of his head. Ash started noticing that something was changing on him at this point...

"Mewtwo? What's Happening to me?", Ash asked.

Mewtwo was at a loss of words.

Ash's Shirt and Jacket shreadded thimselves off as he grew in size, as did his pants... A Purple Tail suddenly rose out from his underwear, also forcing it to fall to the ground, he stepped out of them, and could somehow tell his face was Changing... His Nose Tingled and Changed Greyish-White, and then felt liked it was Yanked on and then his entire face became that color.. Next, his Hair all fell out... His mouth then seemed to Vanish inside of his face, but he could still talk.

He looked at himself, and then spoke up, his voice sounding like more than one person was talking, "Okay... This is weird." The only ways you could tell that this tall Pokémon was Ash were the fact that his voice sounded somewhat like Ash's - only multiplied, his Eyes were Dark Brown instead of Black, He wore a Pokémon Baseball Cap, and he still had his Zigzag Birthmarks on his cheeks. His clothes and PokéBalls were all a mess on the ground, he attempted to Pick up his PokéBalls, but Mewtwo Stopped him.

"Ash, I suggest you leave those there. Your friends will wonder what happened to you. Unless your PokéBalls, Backpack, and Clothes are found, they'll think you're dead. Otherwise, They won't rest until they find you... They know you never take off that cap."

"Wait a minute, how did you know I don't ever take off my Cap?", Ash asked, suspiciously.

"I can read your mind. You will learn how to do so soon," Mewtwo told Ash.

Ash would have smiled if he could.

Mewtwo grabs Ash's Hand, "We're going to fly to my Lair, Ash. Hang on to that Cap of yours."

Ash did so, and Mewtwo took them up in a Purple Orb, and landed in a Cave in Kanto, off the coast of pretty much everything.

Ash looked around, and saw the Clone Pokémon... "Why do they look so familiar?", Ash asked.

Mewtwo sighed, "Well, I'll train you, and it MIGHT just come back to you."

To Be Continued:

Next time on Mewtwo Too:

Alex and Ash's Friends are in a Bind when Team Rockets 1, 2, and 3 all appear in one room. Next time - "Here come the Rockets!".