Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Naughty Kitty Theaters II: Assault of the Astro Junkies ❯ Ep X3. Eye can 'C' ur Anus ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ep X3: Eye can C Ur Anus'
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the right nor the trademarks of Pokemon. Only Tajiri Satoshi & Nintendo have absolute control. Damn.
 
Warning: the following episode contains explicit materials not meant for children. Viewer discretion is advised.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When you compare your love life as a reference to an `In & Out' burger joint.......here's Megumi.
 
Megumi:(singing) “...that's what a ham-burger.....all about!”
 
Hello and welcome back to a much needed new episode of NKT II. The place where the shit is so good, you'd want to kick a puppy over your neighbor's backyard fence.
 
I bet I can get twenty yards. Any takers here?
 
No? O-kay. Moving on.
 
I like to add that In & Out burgers are so orgasmic. Nothing says lovin' like a good dose of meat & buns. YUM-MAY! :9
 
Right...It's been more than two months since the last one & I can assure you that my boss (Miyuutsuu-sama) did not forget this show.
 
There has been a lot of unexpected events. Birthdays, funerals, & some anniversaries that went by.
 
Not to mention, it's just hell being able to find the right save files without having the computer lagging every ten minutes as a window pop up warning of a virus and/or Trojan horse is invading the PC.
 
I hate modern technology.
 
Eh.....on second thought: I hate nerdy assholes. The same people who got nothing better to do other than to live under their parent's basement with no job, fire off their knuckle children every time they see a semi-ugly elf on their screen saver, mooching off of society's financial tits & fuck around someone else's much guarded privacy for just kicks.
 
And if you are an asshole: just. Don't. I don't want to hear it.
 
Besides, if I wanted to listen to an asshole: I'd fart.
 
Moving on, I would like to announce that starting from now till January 2, there will be new episodes each week. This is a compensation for the lack of stuff that was suppose to be posted here some time ago.
 
Sorr-y!
 
Today's show is a much better Yaoi (man/man love) showcase in a mildly romantic type of atmosphere. Starring Sootopolis's own Wallace & Juan.....it's `Brown ring of fire.'
 
By the way: I like Johnny Cash. And don't get wrong, it's just a way to play with words.
 
Roll it! [fic starts]
 
 
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX
 
(Sootopolis Gym...)
 
All throughout the empty rooms & past the battlefield arena, this night felt like no other night.
 
 
Past the three years under his mentor's tutelage, the great Juan of Sootopolis, a twenty year old teal haired bishounen by the name of Wallace, was in his quarters. He couldn't quite grasp the concept of performing an illustrious showmanship of pokemon battling on a level that can compete with his brilliant mentor. Well, he was getting there, but not yet quite there either.
 
But that was not it. There was something else too. Something....
 
The room was dark, lit only by the flickering of candles with subtle scent of jasmine wafting throughout the room. The young man was lying on his stomach with eyes shut, wrapped in soft satin sheets that clung to his hips like a lover's gentle caress. Donning only his pj bottom, nothing felt more freer than slumbering without a shirt on such a wonderful night.
 
 
Back to the scene, there was this nagging feeling welt up within the lad. Wallace never thought it would happen like this. He had unintentionally might have wished for it. Maybe without even knowing. A subliminal longing of some sort. But life sometimes has a way of granting people desires they never even knew they had, and things sometimes have a tendency to work out in one way or another.
 
The young student didn't know what he'd dreamt about, but whatever it was, it was interrupted by a sound from the next room. he didn't jump up in panic, he knew it would only be his mentor. It was just the usual routine to contemplate on his prized student.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But not for long as Wallace heard breathing in the room; someone was standing behind him, over him and watching. He heard a quiet cough and ignored it. It was o.k. It was only his mentor, letting him know he was checking up on him and was to leave soon.
 
 
He was wrong.
 
 
The young teal haired bishounen heard the rustles of material and a gentle clatter of a belt buckle. The dull thud of light boots being kicked off and discarded. More breathing and then the sound of clothing being dropped to the floor.
 
 
And then, a bombshell had been dropped.
 
 
"I want you, my dear apprentice," he whispered. "I want your body, right now, right here. It's time, your teacher needs to know how well you appreciate him."

The mattress beneath Wallace moved as if someone was putting weight on it and he dipped slightly to one side, and then the other. The older man was kneeling at the foot of the bed. New experiences happen in dreams and, because they're not real, it doesn't matter. The young man drifted further into the comfort of sleep feeling only a presence behind him and security that he was in safe hands.

Hands that touched the soles of the bishounen's feet and slid them to one side. Parting his legs gently, allowing cool air to explore around the tops of Wallace's legs. Right where his pajama bottom hung soft and silky around. A soft cool sea breeze drifted into the room, chilling the surroundings. The air dried the sweat gathering behind the young man's knees and chilled his supple flesh as his teacher continued on to unravel that which is his claim. Wallace felt his ankles get taken in by hands, the owner of those hands gripped just tightly enough to pin his legs to the bed. And those same hands started to slide upwards, gently massaging the teal haired man's muscles.
 
 
Sending him further into nowhere land and sending shivers of pleasure through his sleeping body. But that was only the beginning. For Juan's hands reached the back of the young man's knees and a strong finger pressed into the flesh. Wallace never felt a sensation like that before, either asleep or awake and it felt good. A stronger, tougher finger joined it and made small circles, all the time pressing and massaging.

And then, the teal haired man felt the hands of his mentor, slide further up until they gripped his upper legs, just below the PJ bottoms. The tips of the older man's fingers slid in under the material and played on the younger man. One after the other' in a slow rhythm, pressing one at a time in sequence. The same hands started kneading; a little more pressure was applied, as they moved higher up under the material until they pressed on the bottom of his butt cheeks, sliding to the sides as if to feel everything that was there. Goosebumps sprang up on the back of the young man's legs, something was telling Wallace that this dream was going in the wrong direction and that he should wake up now.
 
 
But another part of the bishounen's was being lulled, hypnotized by the gentle stroking of rough hands, sending him further into a place he'd never been
before...
 
 
...and he was enjoying it.

His PJ bottom were being taken down. The young man's dick- still rock hard, was pressing its circumcised head against the waste band, caught there as the last piece of clothing were dragged away. Wallace's loins lifted of its own accord, freeing his phallus and allowing the pj bottom to be removed completely. Wallace felt the hands start at his ankles again, slowly sliding up the back of his legs until they held one cheek apiece. There, they paused, holding his ass cheek in a strong, not to be resisted, grip.

Something made the teal haired man part his legs further. he don't know if he did that or if the unseen nagging from within his subconscious moved him, but something sure did made them spread. Wallace knew that the hands were spreading the crack of his ass and, opening up his brown eye to the night air. Allowing the elder man to get a full view of the bishounen's flesh, his light blue hair covering the white, smooth skin that gave way to a darker recess where his sphincter was now being watched.

Again, those same particular hands these big hands were on his sides, holding him by the hips as two powerful thumbs rolled and massaged his ass cheeks. Pulling the young man open and then pushing him closed, as Wallace felt himself being lifted from the bed. The bishounen felt something on the inside of his legs, it brushed against something else, something new. He felt coarse hairs scrape at his skin as the young man was pulled back and up. He felt hard muscles against his inner thigh. While all the time, the vice like grip being administered by a unrestrained Juan, allowed no resistance, and yet the grip was gentle and careful.

Wallace realized something. Through his `sleep', I knew what was going on and should've wake up. But he also knew that it was far too late.
 
 
He stood no chance of escape even if he was to awake. In between the slumbers & consciousness, the bishounen could imagine that this was still a dream and that this was not happening.


But when he felt breath on his sweet buns, he'd knew it was happening. Wallace kept his eyes closed and kept still. Allowing the older man, as it was definitely him, to do whatever he was going to do.

Juan's breath suddenly became warm and moist, leaving the teal haired man to feel the rough hair of a moustache above a pair of soft lips.
 
 
Wallace was being kissed, first on one side and then the other. He felt the kisses turn to licking, a smooth, hot tongue was drooling across the light furriness of his bare backside, pausing now and then to kiss. Next came the nibbling, Juan having to take a gentle bite here & there. The older man's teeth in a powerful jaw; dug into the lad's flesh just enough to get the message through.
 
 
Resistance would lead to pain; compliance would result in something more rewarding.
 
 
Wallace could not resist.
 
 
The apprentice knew who this was and he now had felt his potency.
 
 
Realized that asleep or awake, the young man knew now that he belonged to his mentor now, and that was that.
 

The mouth and the moustache had moved, centered in on Wallace's ass crack, right at the top. No sooner then that, they were now moving downwards. The young man's heart raced, he knew where he was going. That's when his crack was pushed wide by the rough, stubble-less chin and the heat from its scratching was intensified by the heat from the mouth. The same orifice that licked and bit as it pushed harder against the young man. Up Until he felt something press against his sphincter. It clamped up tight, nothing had touched it before and its reaction was instinctive. Wallace felt something wet and hard jab at it, a tongue. He still resisted it.
 

Not for long, Juan's ardent tongue stopped jabbing and its action became one slow, gentle, wet push. In a counter-clockwise action, it nudged cautiously against the tight puckered flesh of the young man's hole. Joshing it, tempting it to give in, and wanting to fully go all the way. Wallace's heart raced on, knowing that he wanted to give in, but not knowing well how to make his very own body to obey.
 
 
For a moment, the young man stopped worrying.
 
 
He now realized that his body would obey, it had no choice but to give in to the tough, experienced action of the older body that controlled it. And once, the bishounen realized that he felt his sphincter relax and his tongue slid into him.
 

Wallace couldn't help but moan as he felt the heat and force of that tongue as it tickled his insides. Parts of him that had never been touched before reacted to his probing and sent signals to his wracked brain. He pushed back of its own accord, wanting now to see what it felt like to have his mentor reach further up. His shin rubbed against one another, between his ass. His scrotum and flesh burned red hot as the older mentor nuzzled some more. Above his hot mouth, Juan's moustache pricked at the young man and his nose dug into the top of his crack. All the time, his hands held Wallace's hips. his fingers plied at his submissive, inexperienced flesh.

The bishounen didn't know how long his kept his tongue in him, how long he feasted on his innocent bunghole with his mouth. However, the teal haired man knew that he wouldn't want him to stop. Not until his aching phallus had spat all of his nectar and emptied his sac. But his mouth released me and my hole contracted as his tongue slipped out. Wallace's insides felt wet beyond any explanation, warm and for the first time he was aware of what lay within him. The grip on his hips did not lessen. Instead, it pulled the lad higher, lifting his ass up and towards the now-perspiring skin of the older man who knelt behind him. Up until Juan pressed against his mature flesh and felt the smooth chest muscles of who that, is his student. Something was lying against Wallace's crack. Something solid, thick and throbbing, rested there. Something soft and large swung against his scrotum sac.
 
 
“Do you know how much I wanted you?” Though the lad did not speak with his mouth, his body did. It literately screamed `Take me! Take me now!' Their bollocks came into contact, sending a sliver of electricity up and into the bishounen's erect penis. They felt so huge against him & he felt so inadequate. Immature, inexperience. He did not know what to do but, the teal haired lad knew that his mentor did, and that was o.k. He would take care of him.
 
Their ball sacs rubbed together, Juan's own was firming up, while Wallace's hung low and heavier with the juice that was gathering there. The older man's hips circled, pressed and the solid shaft of meat that lay heavy against the young one. It slipped up and down through his ass crack. Each time, it slipped a little lower and each time his thumbs pulled back on the young man's butt cheeks, opening them a fraction further. Until he could feel his hard shaft press against his moist hole, teasing it as it slid over it. Dragging his family jewels with it, until they brushed over Wallace's sphincter. His cock head, dribbled dampness on the small of the lad's back. He then went down again, until his nut sac rubbed against lad's own.
 
 
Finally, the sticky, hot head of his erect man hood touched the young bishounen's hole for the very first time.
 

His thumbs, parted Wallace's cheeks. Spreading them wider then ever before, and his hands gripped those supple hips with more force. His cock head pressed into the lad's tight hole, he willed it to open up and allow this man inside.
 
 
It resisted, he pressed harder. The young student felt his mentor's throbbing member spread open his hole a fraction. Juan's manhood felt like a velvety steel bar, as it pushed against the resistance. Wallace tried to relax. He tried to enter. His ass resisted, putting up a fight.
 
 
But it lost the battle.

With a gut wrenching, searing hot scream, his sphincter was forced open and the thick mass of flesh pushed its way in. the bishounen's hole tried to tighten but only made itself tighter for the older man. Now his head was in, there was no stopping him. Wallace's resistance spurned the mentor on.
 
 
In the end, he entered the young man with one slow, endless push. The lad felt his testes bang up against the other and felt him rest there. His heart raced on, his body adjusted to the pain. He took a pause; breathing calmly and getting his muscles to relax.
 
 
All the way up inside of could feel the thick, pulsating shaft of the man's cock and he gripped it, tightened his sphincter around it and then let it relax. Doing this gave back some control for Wallace and his body quickly learned that this was o.k. “Is this all a dream, teacher?” he quivered, anticipating that this moment would never end.
 
 
“No, it is all real.” That's when the older man started to draw it out of the young man. He felt his swollen head drag back along his loins, sliding along the lining until the ridge of the head pulled back against the insides. But there was no release, he did not leave. Instead, he drove back down on the lad again, pushing himself back to the hilt and ramming. that brief force made him shot stabs of pleasure to the blue haired man's cock and made it jerk. Juan was pulling back again, all the time, his hands held him around the waist, his powerful thumbs pummeled his soft cheeks. The mature teacher thrusts back in, bottoming out and his balls slapped up against the lad's own with such force.
 

He had Wallace pinned to the bed, that tight ass up in the air, and erect cock hanging free beneath. The older man grabbed his chest with both hands, gripping them in a bear hug from behind and, with a low growl, pulled the lad up and back into his lap. “Uhhnn!” Wallace could not control the noise he made then, as he felt himself fall back. The hands that had held him were huge, fingers long and the skin rough. But they were protecting the bishounen. He rested there, pressed against his broad, hairy chest as the older man kissed the back of his neck. The lad could feel his heart pound through his ribcage and knock against his own as well, and he felt safe.
 

Safe enough to lift himself up until his cock was once again only just inside of the young man. Wallace slid down on it, controlling the speed, letting himself get fucked at his own pace. The teal haired bishounen felt him enter all the way. To further increase the sensational friction caused by their deep connection, the young student wriggled a little, with him buried inside, learning how to give him pleasure before he was to be lifted again, and then sat slowly down on that rump-splitting tool. Juan let Wallace do this a few more times before he remembered he was in charge.
 
 
“Are you ready for the final test my student?” That sweet deep dark voice, nearly broke the young man's last remnants of his sanity, before wanting- no. Desiring to lose his inhibitions to his most precise master. He bent the lad back on the bed, on all fours and pulled himself right out without warning. Once the lovely intruder had momentarily left, the bishounen's hole snapped shut and he gasped. Before he could have had a chance to realize what he was doing, Juan shot his arms out & had spun Wallace around. his cock rubbed against his chest and then his stomach, lowering the lad down until his cock head was touching sweet spot again. The mature teacher continued to hold on to his pupil under his arms as if he were a mannequin, assaulting & dishing out the punishment. Juan used all of bishounen's body to jerk himself with, Lifting him up & drilling down without any efforts of slowing down. Each powerful descent down sent a spurt of euphoria up inside the young Wallace, made him grunt, slapping their sacs slap against one another. He had to hold onto his mentor, his slim arms fell around his neck and the prodigal pupil clawed at his durable shoulders.
 

The older man lifted Wallace up, the full length of his shaft seeming now it's escape. Until his head was almost out. Then the older man pushed back down again so that Wallace could feel that his insides were filled with his thick, swollen penis. That large purple head pushing against something inside of the lad that sent new sensations straight up his body.
 
 
He lifted the lad, slammed him onto him, lifted, slammed, impaling over & over. Faster and harder each time. Wallace clung onto his back and smelled the sweat that now poured from him, felt his chest slither against the other as he was getting a nice thorough pounding. The bishounen's knees gripped tighter around his teacher's solid body as he was being slammed down in a quickening rhythm.
 

The older mentor grew even fatter inside within his pupil, his cock threatened to rip the insides as he started to grunt. His face pressed into other's shoulder, his nails digging into the sides.
 
 
The student's cock rubbed against his mentor's taut stomach, harder, rougher, getting sore, getting close. He lifted, pounded, and used that slight young body to get off of his thick, dark cock. Wallace clawed at his flesh; he dug into his smooth skin as he slammed down. He then spoke softly.
 
 
"It's all for you, my apprentice," he breathed. "Every inch for you, my sweet young stud."
 

And then he just held him there, pushing the young man's hips down onto his lap as he kept me there. Sweet release aching to be free, Wallace's cock had gave up and started to release the juice that they had been building up from his sac. "Fuck me please. Fuck your little boy toy. I want to feel your hard cock in my ass, please master, fuck me," the student cried. Not even conscious of what he was saying.
 
 
Their faces push to meet one another, tasting that delectable fruit of raw passion. Each had his mouth clamped down against each other. A tongue forced its way as his teacher's cum forced its way out. Wallace felt the warm gush of his essence spilling in him, his cock now spat out his seed onto the dark tone flesh on his stomach.
 
 
Juan's tongue thrashed around in the bishounen's mouth and his cock exploded deep in his gut. A hot wave of cum hit deep inside, the teal haired lad felt it sear against his flesh in there. The older man spurted onto his chest again, and he shot another load up Wallace's smooth insides. His hips convulsed, thrust up as another spurt of his man jizz splattered out once more. The teal haired man cried out, tears starting to drip from his screwed up eyes, he heard him growl, felt him shake as he pressed down around his soaked cock that was blasting within. He felt it jerk against his older flesh and splatter him. And, at the same time Wallace felt his cock swell inside. He grunted into his mouth, pressing furiously into him, feeling his ass being taken with both of his hands and pulled each cheeks so wide that he could feel the skin stretch.
 
 
Wallace's grip on him tightened, he hugged him, felt the strength in his back as he jerked again and again. their insides burned with the heat form his juice and from the rough pounding he had given. his cock still ached but it was empty now. It pressed against his wet stomach, spent and useless as his jerking subsided. His kisses became more gentle, his grunting calmed and their intertwined bodies started to relax.
 
"That was... amazing," the teal haired lad breathed. "I've never felt anything like this before!"
 
 
Juan ran a solid, rough palm across that spent ass cheeks, gripped one and shook it. Slapped it gently.
 
 
"I guess you just inspire me, darling," he smiled.

And then….he was gone. Wallace felt a weight lift from the bed and heard a quick rustle of clothing, the clatter of a belt buckle and the soft shutting of the bedroom door.

The bishounen lay there, drifting in and out of sleep. His ass hole burned and dribbled. his insides were wet, the flesh around the hips was sore and roughened and his flaccid cock head throbbed painfully. As the last sensation he remember before drifting back to a well deserved slumber was the fact that he showed his appreciation to his teacher.
 
[Fic ends]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXX
 
 
 
Megumi: So....boys & girls out there: did you like this? I hope you do. It's not easy making Yaoi scenes without having the basic knowledge of how to-do-so situations appropriately. One way to do so, view through many Yaoi doujinshis.
 
You see,
 
And now...time to reveal the next pairings that'll appear on the next episode.... it's Ruby X Courtney. Also, here's the list of new pairings in the very near future. Drum rolls please, they are:
 
 
Bertha X Agatha
 
Gardenia X Erika
 
Giovanni X Maxie X Archie X Cyrus
 
Skitty X Wailord
 
That's right. This is no joke, they are all real & only need some beta readings and final edits before they make their airings.
 
Before I go & try to dig into the rubble that is my sex life, (which means I need a good fuck to get my bearings straight...again.) I would like to know, what you- the viewers were your favorite episode from last season. We at AstroJunkies Inc. are curious as to how much love/hate you have. Just be sure to do that via Email only at:
 
Suprbeast155 @ Verizon dot net.
 
The Review section is meant for only reviews, not replies.
 
Thank you & see ya on the next....Naughty Kitty Theaters.
 
I'm off to the nearest In & Out, `cuz I gots to have a Double-Double with some fries & a frothing vanilla white milkshake.
 
BYE!
 
 
 
 
 
I'm stil trying to get used to making yaoi scenes. Please don't hate me!
 
You heard the lady, I need to know. Why, you ask? I'll give you the info later on in the next episode. I'll have that one be ready 12/21/07.
 
Miyuutsuu& the rest of the beta helpers at AJ Inc.