Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Naughty Kitty Theaters II: Assault of the Astro Junkies ❯ Ep X2. Sweatin' it to "He's a Whore" ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

EP X2:Sweating it to the tunes of “He's a Whore”
 
Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Pokemon whatsoever. Nintendo & Tajiri Satoshi are the true owners to a large empire of kawaii-ness. Only the slutty Miyamoto Megumi (original character) belongs to me.
 
Warning: eh, you'd probably don't give a super fuck about some stinking warning! But note: the following words below are lies that is meant to innocently poke fun at everyone, including me. It's just a joke & it's not bashing either. Plus some consenting/minor thing going on here.
 
 
 
 
 
Humping & pumpingthat ass till the rent payment is done….here's Meg.
 
Megumi: -_- I hate you, voice narrator…..hmmm…what was that? Who's the voice……O o O;
 
SHIT! The voice to the intro is the author?!
 
Oh, forgive me all powerful ruler of AstroJunkies. I offer you a can of beer as a sacrifice to your appeasement. Please don't punish me!
 
Okay, welcome back to a whole new episode that is Naughty Kitty Theaters. I am your host “Megumi.” Not Meg, nor Meggy. Don't even think about it.
 
Let's get this show on the road, ey? Here we go. First off, this is a REMINDER of characters that are not allowed to be here during the second season. They are:
 
Mewtwo
Clair
Domino
Ash
Max
Misty
Brock
Team Rocket (
Giovanni is okay though)
Nurse Joy
Officer Jenny
Tracy
Prof. Oak, Elm, Ivy, Birch & Rowan
Gary Oak
Bashou & Buson
Lance
Wes & Michael (Coliseum & XD)
Gold, Silver & Crystal
Ritchie (Ash clone)
Aaron
 
This season has to remain truthful to it's purpose: to put a twist into the mundane fics that are more common here. The typical vanilla, lovey-dovey cheap shot poon tasting paragraphs that today's author have been shittin-
 
[We're experiencing some rather nasty technical difficulties, please continue watching our top quality programmings. Thank you.]
 
Megumi: -and that's what I have to say. Honestly, that had to come off of my chest. Okay, now here's a thirteen year old Dawn & a early-ish forty something Palmer (tower tycoon) in, “Beating off the stress.” This fic contains sexual situations with a consenting minor. But it's all fic. Nothing real.
 
P. S There is a song called `He's a whore' by Big Black. The album…it's called, “SongsAbout Fucking.”
 
No lie, that's all true Gooogle it.
 
Roll it! [fic starts]
 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
She stood there, breathless, sweat running off her face and dripping down the front of her soaked shirt. After accomplishing nearly 48 consecutive wins in a row, Dawn was breathless from the intense battle that laid beside her. Or was it because of who she was fighting with? She took a moment and looked him over.
One of the most prestigious trainers of all of Sinnoh, the Tycoon of the battle tower. Father of her rival, Clint.
 
Palmer.
 
Her last remaining pokemon Empoleon took some beating from his goliath continental pokemon Regigigas. The wily older blonde finally broken a sweat, but he wasn't nearly as winded as she was. She noticed as she watched him closer that he was breathing heavily. But why? Could he feel the tension, or was it all in her mind? Was he looking her over the same way she was looking at him?

Still catching her breath and wiping
her face, neck, and chest with her scarf, she let her mind wander. It wandered to his taut body against hers. Up against a wall, pinning her there as his hands ravaged her body: searching, exploring, wildly taking her all in with just his touch…..
 
 
“(Bw-w-w-wwhat?!)” She shook her head and wiped the image from her mind. Where did that thought came from? Focus, focus. Now is not the time or the place.

She knew there were possibilities, and some growing comfort as well as sexual tension between them, but it wasn't her place to make the move. Besides, did he really look at her that way, or was it all just playful flirtation? He was so hard to get close to, so hard to read.

His voice startled her, coming from right behind her. "Are you ready to give up? My Regigigas is at full power." He spoke in a deep, quiet, yet commanding tone.

She jumped, but composed herself quickly, hoping he didn't notice. "Like hell I will, let's go!"

 
 
XXXX---three minutes later…---XXXX
 
 
 
Well, to go for summarizing the battle: Regigigas took out Empoleon with two good Brick Break shots. While the metal bird stood it's ground, it was no match for a fully loaded legendary titan.
 
And so, dawn's near impossible battle streak was over. Recalling back her starter, the teen had to realize the harsh reality. She had to start from the very bottom of the Battle Tower challenge. Her mind was in rage, knowing that all the effort to reach to the top is all but easy. To say the least: it was a BITCH to get where she was now.

His voice rang out through her frustration. "Now that that's done... what are you gonna do?"

Instantly
, she noticed how close he really was. The attendants & judges had already left them alone. His voice was sweet as honey, her eyes locked as her body responded to his closeness without her even knowing what to do. His slight perspired face drew closer, his breath warm and quick on her neck as he spoke to her. She started to struggle again, this time hoping that if she did so he might remain here for just a while longer.

With a strength and quickness she never realized he had, the raven haired lass suddenly found her arms folded and pinned behind her, her own body weight keeping her
vulnerable. Still locked in his gaze, Dawn dared him with her eyes, secretly hoping for him to do something. Anything at all to prolong this thrilling ordeal.

Palmer moved the full weight of his body upon her. Then he leaned in and let her tresses down, softly running his hands through her hair. He stopped and grabbed a handful of her hair, not pulling or painful, but forceful and controlling. She sharply inhaled and froze, chest out, head back,
now fully realizing she was his to command. Instantly, she longed for the sensation of her skin to his. Dawn now ached to feel his naked flesh meshed with hers.

Their eyes
once again locked to one another. was lost in that gaze, lost in his eyes. For the first time, she saw him completely unguarded. The girl looked upon his soul.

And as she
looked deep into his soul, in all of its darkness and lightness, she was carried away.
 
 
The perfect opening.
 
 
Palmer leaned in and ignited the fiery passion with a kiss. The kiss was soft and lingering, as two souls and spirits became one. She could feel the tension and frustration flow from their bodies as she opened herself up to his kiss. All of the tension between them swept away in an instant. All of her frustration was gone.

Suddenly passion--fierce, hungry, and demanding--replaced it.

His
experienced hands hungrily searched her lithe frame, feeling and caressing all of its folds and crevasses. The older blonde man kept on searching for something, looking, tearing until they found their target: skin--smooth, soft, sweaty, sweet skin. He adjusted his power, keeping her pinned but freeing her arms so that he could rip off her shirt, poke-belt and scarf in one fluid motion.

In retaliation, the young teen tore off the green jacket & shirt from his body. Delicate fingers sinking into his exposed skin, as she did as she please. As soon as he was free from the confines of his shirt, Dawn found herself pinned against the solid walls again. The feel of skin against skin only turned up the heat and made things hotter. Passion, lust, and sheer animal magnetism lit up the room. Everything else was torched to a crisp, leaving only their two bodies in the center of a searing inferno.

His tongue found her
nape and traced steamy lines across it. Instinctively, Dawn responded by embracing him, her nails tracing red pathways down his back. All the while, heat was pouring from her tight sex, as the tingle of excitement started to grow stronger. His man-meat responded to the growing strength of their lusts by pressing firmly into her leg. His tongue found her sweet spot, the one that sent shock waves of pleasure through her body. Her body arched, pressing firmer into his, as he teased and flicked his tongue over her sensitive neck. She moaned loudly, calling to him. “Yes, yessssss! Don't stop- oh gawd!

She was cut off as his teeth sank into her flesh, grabbing and holding steady and firm. Marking her and making her his, claiming his prize. Her nails sank deeper into his flesh as she yelped, but the pain sparked a deeper desire in her. She lunged forward and sank her teeth into his neck and shoulder. His sweat was sweet and salty in her mouth, and a low growl of pleasure rolled from her lips.

Neither could get close enough to the other, pressing their bodies firmly together, trying hard to melt together and become one. Her nails dug deep troughs down his back, as his lips found her breast and took her nipple between his teeth--biting, sucking and rolling it between his teeth--his fingers rolling and tugging on the other one simultaneously. Shock waves of pleasure coursed from her erect and
pert nipples straight down to her dripping wet snatch.

The teen grabbed his ass, sinking her nails into it, pulling his hips even closer to hers. Shifting her wily hips so that his trouser snake could find her sweet spot, even through their clothes. Instinctually, Palmer responded, thrusting his loins forward, grinding into her as she spread her legs wider and stood up on her toes. His actions would allow him to find that specific spot, rubbing her pants against her swollen clit. Indescribable sounds of pleasure echoed through the garage as his raging hard cock fought to free itself from the confines of his pants. Each thrust drove them both closer to the edge of insanity and pleasure. Biting, clawing, kissing, their hands and mouths left fiery battle scars, fueled by the heat of their passion.

In one swift movement he grabbed her hands and threw them over her head, pinning them up against the wall. She bucked wildly, desperate to have him, touch him, feel him. While his one hand kept her hands immobilized, he grabbed his pants with the other one, yanking them down and stepping out of them in one smooth motion.
“oh my, that's some equipment you've got there!” She gasped. Having to see her first cock in front of her.

His raging hard cock rejoiced at its freedom and celebrated by growing even harder and fuller. She gasped at the sight of it, her head pulling
wildly, tongue licking her lips. Salivating at the thought of her lips wrapping around his member, driving him wild while sucking his cock.

The elite trainer stood there for a moment, reveling in her shock. A wicked smile crossed his face as he watched her struggle. He took his free hand and started at her neck. His fingers--gently, lightly, and maddeningly slow--made their way down between her breasts. Her body froze with anticipation as his fingers continued their journey south. Dawn didn't care what they were looking for; she was lost in the feeling of his touch. He yanked her dress out in a savage order.

Both naked and free
, neither would wait any more. The yearning was too strong. Instinct took over as his naked body, glistening with sweat, suddenly pressed against hers, hips pinning her against the wall. He freed her hands as he grabbed her hips, lifting her off the floor. The raven haired teen clung to him, legs wrapping around his hips, denying him his freedom.
 
 
There was no turning back now.
 
 
She felt his cock raging and hard between her thighs, throbbing and aching to sink itself into her wetness. With a strength she never knew he had, the older blonde lifted her up just a touch and held her there, suspended above his pecker as its tip grazed her clit, sending her to the edge of orgasm. She growled and moaned, guttural noises of pleasure rumbling in her throat, begging to have him in her.

Frantically
did Dawn pulled and clawed at him, trying to gain some leverage to pull herself down on him. Suddenly, as she was trying to get at his cock, he let go and thrust with his hips all at the same time. In one swift movement, his cock filled her, reaching depths she'd never felt before.
 
They both froze.
 
Clinging to each other.
 
Wanting to savor the moment.
 
Hungering for that feeling of being locked together.
 
Of being the perfect fit.
 
Then, in the next breath, he thrust again. A small rock of his hips sent powerful waves of pleasure through her body. Her back arched, her head back and her eyes closed, as his thrusts got faster and deeper. She rolled her hips in time with his, riding the high as their passions, desires, and energies joined as one. Dawn was lost in a sea of pleasure and emotion, riding each wave as he crashed into her. Her only hold on reality was her nails, digging into his back and ass. She hung on desperately, hoping not to be swept away. But she was losing her grip. She felt it building in him, groans and growls rumbling in his throat as his orgasm built.

Suddenly
the teen was lost, reality torn away from her as his orgasm exploded, flooding her reality and filling her body. She could no longer tell his pleasure from hers. It was all one. His thrusts hit the very center of her as he finished riding the last waves of orgasm. She clung to him, legs locked around him, lost in the feelings of satisfaction and fullness. Slowly she came back to reality, her back raw from the concrete, his fullness fading within her. He stepped back and she untangled herself and shakily stood up.

Her legs buckled under her and he quickly grabbed her, preventing her from falling to the floor. She fell into him instead, head on his chest, and listened to his heartbeat. It reminded her she was still alive, centering her back within herself. As
the naked girl stood there, head on his chest, she started slowly, casually running her fingers up his chest . Her dainty fingers ran over his nipples, and his body responded. The hunger not satisfying enough: she ran her fingers over his other nipple this time, rolling and pinching it a bit. This time his body responded more. Her tongue snaked its way across his chest, searching for its target. It flicked gently, lightly, teasingly over it, dancing around it in circles.
 
“Hisssss. You're one kinky kitty. Naughty girl” Moans escaped his lips as his eyes closed in enjoyment. Her cherry lips locked around his nipple and sucked harder, as her finger played with his other nipple. Palmer leaned down and latched onto her neck. She reacted instantly the same way.
 
Not as fierce as before, but just as firm. She started to feel his cock grow hard again as it pressed between her legs.

He looked down at her questioningly, and the look of hunger in her eyes told him it was going to be a long night.

The two of them stood and kissed, a deep, passionate kiss that resonated through their body. Feeling the hunger she still felt, Dawn pushed him back onto the ground and dropped to her knees between his legs. She looked hungrily at his cock, but was determined to wait, if even for a moment. She leaned in, her body pressed full against his.
 
The raven haired vixen felt his cock growing against her as she worked on his neck, watching, gauging his reaction, making mental notes of what drove him wild. She'd find a specific button and push it just to see to how far she could push him. She wanted to figure out exactly where his edge was--and see if she could she push it back a bit. Next, she slid down to his chest, his prick hard between her tits. Exploring all of the wonderful places there, she moved to one of his nipples. As she did so, Dawn brushed his dick with her tits. Mutual shock waves ran through their bodies. She couldn't wait any longer; the girl had to have his cock in her mouth and have it now.

Dawn got on her knees, naked in front of him. She knelt there and watched him as she ran her nails up and down his inner thighs, making pale track marks on his skin as she touched everywhere but his most sensitive parts. Occasionally, the raven haired lass would arbitrarily trail her fingers over his balls and delight in his reaction. She leaned in, so her breath would caress his hardened prick. Her soft lips grazed his cock. His breath caught in his throat. A low growl of frustration escaped him, and she giggled to herself, pleased at her control and torture of him.

She then wrapped her hands around his junk, feeling every inch of his muscle, gauging his reactions as she ran her hand up and down his shaft. The challenger found a spot at the base of his shaft, right by his balls, that with the right amount of pressure made him go wild. As Dawn played with that spot, she wrapped her lips around the top of his shaft--her tongue dancing around his head, just under the rim, across the top.
 
 
Her tongue danced furiously around his prick while one hand stroked his shaft and the other massaged his balls. He was growling wild, hips bucking and arching in time with her strokes. When he reached out and grabbed her head, firmly but not forcefully, she froze. Stopping at mid-stroke, grabbing his hands and putting them down by his side. "Pay attention. You touch me, I stop. Your hands move at all, I stop. And if your hips start to buck uncontrollably, I stop. Got it?"

"Yes," he moaned.

The lass could tell when she'd stopped that he'd been seconds away from unloading.
 
And that, right now, wasn't her goal.
 
She didn't mean to torture him; it was just a fun side effect. She wanted to learn his body, every inch of it, to learn what buttons to push to drive him wild, and just how far she could really push him before he pushed back. And besides, this would pay him back for breaking her wining streak. As Dawn was pondering this, the mature blonde was moaning. His hips, aching for an effort to make contact, seemingly desperate to come. The teen looked at him with a wicked twinkle in her eye and said, "Now where was I? Oh my, I don't remember. My memory is so horrible. I guess I'll have to start all over."

Palmer growled, but his eyes gave him away. He was enjoying this as much as she was.

And so
Dawn began again, this time playing with his nipples as her tongue explored his sac. This time, with just a bit of nails and a touch of teeth, his response was strong. Her nails explored his chest, her teeth nipping just a touch. When she finally got back to his engorged and throbbing prick, she didn't play with it, but took as much as she could in her mouth in one swallow.

The teen grabbed his balls and sucked and stroked--stronger and faster than before. Palmer went wild, body thrashing, head back eyes rolled up into his skull. She felt his hands flinch, but they never moved. She tasted his precum and lapped it up, savoring its sweet but slightly salty flavor. She knew she only had moments left before he would give and came. So, she slowed down her pace, but not the pressure. He growled in frustration. “Y-you little cocksucking bitch.”
 

One of her hands released his balls and started exploring his ass, tracing lightly around his
brown eye. He jumped in surprise as Dawn applied a bit of pressure, testing the entrance, but his prick didn't lie. It drove him nuts. She continued the game, pushing and exploring his depths, taking him again just to the edge, but never over.

By this time,
the lass was sopping wet, and her sex was aching.
 
 
New plan.
 
 
Dawn maneuvered him around until he was stretched out on the had cold floor. She then knelt over him, her wet snatch just brushing the top of his prick. He tried thrusting his hips up so that he could enter her, but she was quicker.

Leaning into him, nibbling on his ear, she lowered herself back onto his prick, its head just touching her opening and whispered, "Is this what you want?"

"Yes,"
the older blonde growled.
She lowered herself just a bit, so that only his head was in her, and there she hovered, with his nails sanding her back in frustration. Dawn arched her back and momentarily lost control, dropping down, his full length filling her, reaching places within her that hadn't been reached. She threw her head back, crying out with pleasure as his nails continued to make tracks down her back. And then she rode him, taking slow strokes, savoring the feeling of his long hard length moving within her.
 
 
Keeping his arms wrapped tight around her, he sat up. She wrapped her arms around his back and kissed his neck. Palmer started to fuck her again, at first slowly, and then quicker. The teen was breathing hard on his neck, and was kissing him ferociously. Faster than he wanted, he felt himself nearing orgasm, and he slowed down drastically. He fucked her in shallower strokes. After a few moments of that, he sped up again, and found that the girl was breathing harder than before.

He worked in cycles, then, intentionally speeding up and slowing down. Her breathing became ragged, and very suddenly, he felt her pussy tighten in waves around his cock. She yelped and pulled herself tight against him,
practically lifting her ass off of his loins.

The teen quickened her pace just a bit as she felt her orgasm starting to build. But she wasn't ready to end it just yet. Dawn reached around and grabbed his balls, fondling, massaging, and raking ever so gently. That was enough to send him over the edge. She rode him hard and he grabbed onto her, refusing to let her slow down or stop. His warmth filled her body, and she responded with a powerful orgasm of her own. Her screams of pleasure reverberated throughout the facility.
 
The people three floors down heard them.
 
 
[Fic ends]
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
Megumi: Oooh, so much raw energy from a pokemon battle. If only that came true....
 
Right! Here's the next batch of pairings that have be chosen out of the sombrero of, What the fuck is THIS!?”
 
Agatha X Bertha
Ruby X Courtney
Juan X Wallace
 
Yep, this show is just as broke as Joe Theismann's leg, back in `85. Burn!
 
Enough of the shitty one liners. I'm bored now, so I'm gonna go now. Honestly, I can't hold a candle the witty remarks the former co-host had.
 
I REALLY miss them. Later! ^_^
 
 
 
A/N: Yo. This is the genetic superbeast that is Miyuutsuu. I can honestly say that July & AugustareNOT my favorite months. Look, my life right now is kinda shitty for the moment.
 
So don't be offended by me saying this: please get off of my back.
 
Due to some employees being fired, I got some mandatory overtime at work. And my betas are now back at college. Tough times for me. I'm doing everything I can to make ends meet while squeezing in some progress on my fics. And don't get me started on the personal drama I've going through. Sick shit these timeshad been on me.
 
Yeesh!
 
But I do have one very good info for all of you: A new episode and a special surprise to all shall be on mymostfavorite/hateful day.
 
 
September 7.
 
 
I'll give you an easyhint: PunishShipper.
 
Till then, laterfolks!
 
Miyuutsuu
 
 
 
P. S: to DarkMystery….I'm sorry that I've taken so long for the update. But I need to run my real life if I can continue on making fics. Please accept my deepest apology.
 
I'm sorry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
P.P.S: To ShadowPhantomness: I'll consider your suggestions with some test drafts. I need to find a clinching story to go along. But there would be two outcomes. One, it'll be shown on the third season. Or two, a separate one shot fic. Either way, it'll be noted with interests.