Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Pokemon Heroes ❯ Battle ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Author's Note: Please read and review. Thats all I ask.

"Where are we?" Kammy asked. She looked around at her surroundings and noticed that there were nothing but trees in every direction. "I believe we are in the famed Viridian Forest. Home to many bug-type Pokemon".
"B-bug type Pokemon?" Kammy said nervously "M-my mom hates bug Pokemon". Jesse grinned "So your mom hates bug Pokemon. But what about you?"
"Please! There's no way I'm afraid of any type of Pokemon". Then, a Spinarak, crawled down on a web behind her. "Oh really" Jesse said, still wearing that same grin "Then why don't you turn around?" Kammy slowly turned around, spotting the Spinarak, and shrieked. She stumbled onto the ground, while Jesse was laughing, and a Pokeball fell out of her pocket. It rolled, into a nearby Weedle. A red light transported it into the Pokeball. It wiggled, and eventually stopped. Jesse noticed, and picked it up. "Well Kammy, I want to congradulate you".
"Why?" Kammy said, trying to catch her breath. "Becuase you are the proud new owner of a Weedle!"
"NO!" Kammy screamed "You take it. I want nothing to do with it".
"Kammy, you know you have to take it. It would be wrong for you to just abandon it". She sighed, and took the Pokeball. "Fine, but I'm never letting this thing out". Jesse smiled, knowing that she wasn't serious. "And I'll call it Bugs".

"How dare you treat a bug Pokemon that way!" A voice from nowhere said. "Who said that?" Jesse yelled back at it. "I did". A small boy with a net came walking out of some nearby bushes. "Bug Pokemon are the greatest type of Pokemon ever". Jesse laughed "Yeah right. Like one of these tiny little worms could ever beat a powerful water Pokemon".
"I bet they could!"
"No they couldn't!" They boy thought for a moment, they spoke "I want to battle both of you, however, it wouldn't be fair for me to take on the both of you alone". A simmilar looking female walked out from behind the bush, carrying another net. "Okay brother, let's show these two lovebirds a lesson in bug Pokemon!"
"Lovebirds!" Jesse and Kammy both said angrily. "You're on!".

"This battle will be a team battle, one Pokemon each!" The sister said "Go, Caterpie!" She threw a Pokeball, and out popped a small, worm Pokemon. "Go, Paras!" the brother said. Next to the worm appeared a crab-like Pokemon with two small mushrooms on its back. "I choose you, Staryu!" Jesse threw a Pokeball, and out came his Staryu. "Go, Mickey!" Kammy threw her Pokeball, and a small, purple, rabbit like Pokemon appeared. "And thats as far as this battle goes!" Two voices yelled. Soon, a huge net covered the Pokemon, and their trainers. And from behind the bushes, came Jimmy and Allison. "It looks like we have made our first big catch. Jr. Team Rocket will soon be the greatest Team Rocket members ever!"

"Paras" The sister said "Slice through this net!". This gave Kammy an idea "Go, Flare! Use scratch to help Paras cut through the net!". The orange lizard with a small flame on its tail appeared, and used its claws to slice through the net. "What! How did they ruin our plans already?" Allison said angrily. "They are still not getting away! Go Rattata!" Allison threw a Pokeball, and out came a small purple rat. "Go, Squirtle!" Jimmy said, throuwing a Pokeball, causing a small turtle Pokemon to appear. "Staryu, Water Gun!" Staryu shot a burst of water from the top tip of its body at the turtle. It slammed into the Squirtle, but it quickly recovered. "Rattata, tackle!". The small rat charged at the female Nidoran, and crashed into it. "Mickey, attack back with a tackle of your own!" The Nidoran charged back, slamming into the small rodent. "Paras, attack with scatch!" The Paras clawed at the Rattata, knocking it further back. "Rattata, get up and use bite!". The small Pokemon attempted to bite the Paras, but the worm Pokemon Caterpie stopped it with a tackle of its own. This knocked the Rattata out cold. "Darn it, Rattata, return".
"Staryu, finish of Squirtle with Water Gun!". The starfish Pokemon sprayed a stream of water at the small turtle, knocking it flat on its back, KOing it as well. "Squirtle return!" A beam of red light zapped the turtle back to its ball.

After Jr. Team Rocket had left, they two bug Pokemon trainers, Jesse, and Kammy both began talking. "We could still battle" The sister trainer said. "No" Kammy said "You proved to me that bug Pokemon are powerful. I'll be sure to raise Bugs with special care, just like any Pokemon I catch".
"Well, Pewter City is that way" The male bug trainer told them "But I warn you. You may not be able to beat Brock. He has these tough Rock Pokemon. He will definatley be hard to beat without the proper training".
"Thank you" Jesse told them "I hope we will meet again one day"
"As do we. Then we can have that our battle".

'Very good advice' Someone thought 'She definatley doesn't have to proper training, dispite the power of her Pokemon".

Author's Note: I know second generation Pokemon don't usually make appearances in Kanto areas, but, for this story to work how I plan it, I have to use the second generation Pokemon in Kanto. And please, Read and Review.