Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again ❯ Awakened ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nothing much to say here. Ah, Kasume Counterpart is kinda like a gang, I guessthey murder people 0.o if you don't know what that is, just read the chapter n_n
 
Disclaimer - don't own PoT, don't sue me.
 
 
Enjoy! yes, I know my chapters are short, especially this one…I just want to get them posted faster, and that means putting them up in smaller portions n_n
 
 
 
Where can I search for companionship without it being ripped away? Search for acceptance when all I've known is loneliness? Can I trade my soul of despair for this charade of happiness? My last act has been re-written, but
Kikumaru tumbled from his dis-oriented thoughts. All hope here was gone. He'd have to leave, again. He looked over to where Oishi was seated, and saw a distracted, faraway look on his former friends face. He looked hurt, like he didn't want to believe what he had learnt.
Neither would you if you thought that your best friend was aKikumaru's jeering thoughts where cut short by the sound of the lunch bell. His heart fell another notch.
 
A shower of unwanted sushi fell on Kikumaru's head, jarring him out of his mi lunch thoughts. “Hoi-hoi?!!!? Who's there?” Dazed, he looked around the area and saw no one close enough to have done anything…”Nya, I think im going crazy…”
“If you keep talking to yourself like that defiantly. Baka, your sitting under my tree anyways. Go find yourself a tree to match you, you…”
“Echizen, that's enough.” Kikumaru hadn't noticed Tezuka walk up to where he was seated, having been startled by the person he could no longer outwardly regard as ochibi chan in the tree above. The sight of the captain distracted him from Echizens words, spoken and unspoken. Tezuka continued, it's come to my attention that you have physically harmed a freshmen member of our club. You will be dismissed from regular membership and will take a 2 week membership leave for this action.” Then he began to walk away, Ryoma jumping from the tree and following. It was then he fell to it. He let those emotions escape, those that had been held in for so long. Tezuka stopped and notably stiffened as an overwhelmind feeling passed over him. Kikumar -- /Its's/ demeanor had changed. He walked on.
Kikumaru never graced the class with his precence.
 
 
OISHI'S POV
 
I watched Tezuka and Ryoma walk away from Eiji, just as I had /felt/ the red head walk away from me. I didn't want to believe it, but it had to be true, there was just to much proof. Eiji was in the group responsible for so many peoples deaths. How could they not have noticed the precise placement of the band-aidWhat would have happened if Oishi shuddered at the thought of the cute red head doing anything gruesome to the regulars, to anyone. Then he felt it. The overwhelming change in his one time best friend.
 
OVER
 
 
Kikumaru no longer /wanted/ to be nice to everyone. In fact, he decided he was high above most people. His parents had left him a vast fortune that at this moment was just sitting there, waiting for him to have come to his senses, for of course, that is what he had just done. Why had he stuck around these /commoners/ for such a long period of time? How long had he lied to himself, only to find they weren't his real friends. He sneered. He was defiantly leaving for somewhere much better.