Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again ❯ Arival at the Rival ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This chapter is a bit longer than the others, but not by much xD Im working on then next chapter, butIts so hard xD Review for me! I need critisism and love notes xD Jk, jkbut you can if you want to n_n
 
Disclaimer - don't own PoT, don't sue me.
 
 
ENJOY!
 
 
Kikumaru examined himself carfully in the mirror. Twining a piece of now raven hair around his finger, he placed a smirk on his face. If someone had told him a week ago that he would be in this uniform, he would have laughed. Not at them, but just at the thought of it. Now it was different. He looked at himself, black hair had replaced the fiery red, a black band-aid in place of the white. He fingered the crest sewn onto his shirt. This was going to be a fun day. He had been told to show up at lunch break, but it would only be second period now. Plemty of time to get to the other end of town. Than he smiled. Those Seigaku Regulars would have read his note by now. He had told them his truth, and tried to throw them off by adding a few of Atobe's favorite sentances. He had changed, but not /that/ much. Taking the lunch the chief had prepared for him, his grabbed his book bag and jumped into the limo. Then, he headed to his new school.
 
“I'm sorry, but Eiji's moved already! I'm surprised he didn't mention it to you。 I have his number, but no address, sorry.” Kikumaru's non-boilogical sister stood on the doorstep, explaining to his former tenis team that he had moved out. She shook her head in confusion at her little brother's behavior, it just didn't sound like him…
“Soga, thank you.” Tezuka waited until the door closed and turned to his team members. “We should head bac to school, and we'll try to phone Kikumaru from there.”
“Moi, I cant believe he was that fast to move, ne?” Momo looked dazed. They /had/ made a huge mistake, sure, but Kikumaru-san was making it almost imposible to appoligise!
 
His shoes clicked as he walked along the halls and towards the office. This just wont do. Taking out his phone, he left a message. Get soft soled shoes.
 
“May I help you?” A young secretary came to the window where Kikumaru waited impatiently.
“Ya, im Kikumaru Eiji, new student? I need my classes and a tenis club form.” The smirk was back on his face.
“Yes, we have been expecting you. Here you are.” The woman seemed unfazed by his demanding attitude and went back to her desk.
Great. Now to find the classes…
 
“Class, today we have a new student. His name is-” The teacher seemed excited about this transfer student, but her introduction was cut short by none other than-
“Ore-sama wants to know why he was not informed of this trasfer student..”
“I…I'm very sorry, he just registered yesterday and-“
“Excussed this time, don't let it happen again.” Atobe sat back in the ?desk?, quite curious about the unknown student. Not that he showed it, of course. He moved his eyes over to the door as it opened, revieling a rather fermilier face, framed by black hair. Where had he…
“Hoi. I'm Kikumaru Eiji, former /Seigaku/ Regular. Nothing much else to say, cept I hope its not as boring here.” He spat out the name of his former school, but otherwise stood in frount of the class, looking half bored to death with the new environment. He pushed the bangs from his eyes, and turned to look at the teacher.
“Uhm…thank you Kikumaru. Please take a seat beside-”
“He will be sitting with me.”
Kikumaru turned his head at the fermilier voice, a half smile playing across his lips as he found the owner. Atobe Kiego, what a surprise.
 
 
 
ATOBE'S POV
 
“Hey, I'm Kikumaru Eiji…”
That's why his face had been fermilier. In froundt of his class stood the arobatics master from seigaku, but it also wasn't the acrobatics player…he seemed…off. When had he died his hair, and that confadent tone in his voice…I have to learn why!
“Take your seat beside-”
“He will be sitting with me.”
An amused look fell over Kikumaru's face, a surprised expression covering Shishido's. Jirou slept on, oblivious to the events.
Now, to figure this out before Gakuto finds out…
 
OVER