Prince Of Tennis Fan Fiction ❯ There and back again ❯ One place to the next ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This is really just, as the chapter title says, getting from one place to another. Its just what happens before you meet the OC. n_n Eiji turns /more/ evil? 0.o Umjust to warn you though, this chapter is really bad, with a lot of little (side notes) and random stuff, cause I was half asleep when I wrote it, and the characters where having conversations with me 0.o
 
Disclaimer - don't own PoT, don't sue me.
 
 
ENJOY!
 
 
OISHI'S POV
 
His usually soft eyes sparkled with his laughter, shone with happiness as the wind rushed around his flying figure. His red hair catching in time, still for a moment as he landed…why was this picture in his mind being slowly replaced? The eyes still sparkled, but they where for vile intent, they shone as he was being praised or tormenting…Midnight hair enveloping the past fire, his once almost angelic portrait gone. Why! Why was his Eiji changing! Didn't he know that it /hurt/?
 
OVER
 
 
Atobe walked around the corner of the club house from where he had listened to Eiji `talk' to his former team.
“How…No, that wasn't Kikumaru-senpai! It wasn't!” Momo flung himself at Oishi. “We didn't make him change, did we?!” His eyes where wild, his mind turning over the possibility that it was /his/ fault. He had shown it to everyone else, if he had let senpai explain…maybe…just…”
“Of course its your fault! Ore-sama's second acrobatics master has changed dramaticly, not that Ore-sama doesn't thank you for the valuble addition to his team.” Atobe flashed a brillient smile in the direction of the hopeless Momo, before directing his attention on another player. “Tezuka, you look better that last time ore-sama saw you. I'm sure you didn't chase your player away, and if you like you can join us here…
Tezuka ignored the anooying captain, turning to face his team. “We know Kikumaru is here now. We should give him some time.--”
“You know, Tezuka, I'm going to the same place as him-” Atobe had decided to break his previous engagement “-so why don't you come with me? I'm sure my team wouldn't mind the presence of a tennis player second only to Ore-sama!”
Tezuka flinched noticebly, trying hard not not bark out an order for laps at the other captain.
 
“Wow…” Eiji looked around the `gellato'. This was not like any other `italian ice cream parlor; he had ever seen. He took notice that even though part of the building looked like most others - small booths and tables for the majority of people - there where also private rooms for the richer to take. “This looks interesting. Does the team come here a lot?”
“Eiji, Eiji. Hyotei comes here after most practices to cool down and talk. I'm sure you'll see it /many/ more times, and that's a good thing, since because it's a /private/ room, no one can enter without permision. That means no fan girls, and no `rival teams'. Gakuto almost laughed out loud as he remembered the stunned expressions of the Seigaku members as Eiji had answered his former doubles partner's question. He smirked, and entered the silently staring room, his arm around the former enemy.
 
All of Seigaku ended up going to the gellato.
“Why do you meet at a gellato? Why not a burger place?” Momo was ignored. “Why are we walking while you and Tezuka ride slowly in a limo?” Ignored again, soo….”OMG, WTF。 WHATSTHATONYOURFACE!”
“Wh…WHAT?!” Atobe paniked and reached for a mirror…
“Oh, its only your nose…” Momo promptly received a death glare from what /seemed/ to be Hyotei's captain… “Scarey…” (Note to self, NEVER cross captains…0.o)
“Mada Mada Dane.”
 
“Wait…so your saying…”
“Yup…”
“And Momo did…”
“Um-hum…”
“And Fuji actually…”
“Yes, yes, and yes! I'm running out of positive answers here!”
The whole table sat and stared at Kikumaru, (now known as Eiji) some with their mouths wide open, (snoring, like Jiroh) or with a /really/ evil glint in their eyes. Yuushi was proud. Eiji was progressed so much in only a day! >:D (Yay for Fuji gossip…)
Shishido had a mischievious smile on his face, impatient for the next time he could use this new `infornation'. “Haha…I just can't wait untill our next game! It's going to be so-”
“No, I only invited Tezuka! The rest of you, STAY OUT!”
[Momo yells something un-understandible]
“Fshuuu…”
Atobe, dragging Tezuka by the collar of his shirt, ran full tilt into the room, slamming the door behind him.
(Atobe: Slamming is to harsh a word. Ore-Sama /firmly closed/ the door behind him.)
Ok, Atobe firmly closed the door behind him. And locked it, put a dead bolt in place and nailed boards of wood over the offending.
(Atobe: That sounds VERY undignified. Ore-Sama did nothing of the sort!)
(Me: Okay…since when could you talk to me?)
(Atobe: Good point…)
Most of the Hyotei players stared in disbelief at Tezuka. What was /he/ doing here? Eiji had been throwing death glares at his current and past captains, eye twitching, before calming himself. He was about to ask why Atobe hadn't gone to his previous engagement, but was beaten to speech by Shishido.
“Atobe! What an /honour/ for you to break your plans for us!” This statement provoked snickers from both Choutarou and Gakuto. “Why don't you invite Seigaku in as well, I'm sure they would /love/ to bask in your glory!” Uhm…
“Yes, I'm sure! Show them how /generous/ you are, Atobe!” Gakuto chimed in.
Eiji felt like he had been betrayed by his new friends, but one look at Gaku and he knew what was happening. He glaly joined in manipulating his new captain. (Yay for egotistical, easily tricked people…) “Yes Atobe, I'm sure they would /love/ to behold the presence of the best captain in tennis!” At this, Tezuka's eye brow twitched and he flinched, while Atobe gave in and opened the door.
“Kikumaru, 50 laps!” Tezuka lost his cool and barked the order at the no-longer red head, forgetting that he was no longer on his team.
His chair scrapped across the flooring as it was pushed back, clattering to the floor as he stood up. Cooly walking across the floor to Tezuka, he tilted his would-be captain's head down to stare him in the eyes. “NEVER order me around again.” The sharp sound rang through the room, the players who had just entered staring in shock as their captain's hand went to his reddening face. “Yes, Tezuka. I /did/ just slap you. You aren't my captain, you can't order me around as you please.” He pushed the stunned captain, a smug look on his face as he whispered something barely audible to the one who was ment to hear it. “Sooner or later, everyone will realize their not your slaves. Then you'll be left alown.” His expression changed to a smile that would have been perfect, if the people in the room had not just witnessed that scene. “Oishi, Ryoma! And the /prodigy/…come, make yourselves comfortible!” To them, it was to sweet…it wasn't him. Eiji gestured to the chairs around the room while his new team mates watched what was happening before them with almost pride and admiration. Seigaku looked as if they had just witnessed a murder, and prehaps they had.
The murder and rebirth of Kikumaru Eiji.
Seigaku took their seats wearily around the room, and Hyotei all sported uniform smirks as the closed in for the kill. This was turning out to be one /very/ interesting day.
 
 
 
 
I'm sorry for the VERY out of character Eiji, but there will be some explaining in later chapters. Also, he IS saposed to have changedright? Right?! xD